If money was no issue, What would be your go-to apocalypse car?

If money was no issue, What would be your go-to apocalypse car?

I would probably choose the 6x6 AMG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeQm1C8BpXI
youtu.be/MDmSalAL6aU?t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>apocalypse
>driving a gas guzzling high maintenance, computers everywhere huge pile of luxury suv

Toyota shitbox truck.

A horse.

Is this even a question?

Toyota Pickup/Hilux

You could keep those fucking heaps driving come hell and high water.

in case of an apocalypse, your 6x6 grocery getter would get parted and sold in parts in front of your eyes in a matter of milliseconds

>implying I'll ever service it
>implying I'll be paying for gas

>This
He said car, not sex slave wilder

Dont forget to tip that fedora, fella

Ford Escape Hybrid.

Older car with less computery shit. Decent Interior space. Hybrid fuel economy.

>>implying I'll ever service it

lmao, it won't even hold together for two weeks.

modern G wagons have almost nothing in common with the old pre 90's ones.

M35A2
6x6
military transport, so its tough and simple
made for military so basically retard proof
can run on pretty much anything flammable and liquid
tons of them around to scavenge parts.

nissan armada, stock up on food and drink for a week and shit out the top of the window

cars will be useless in a post apocalyptic world when civilization ceases to exist. no one will be able to produce gasoline, and the effort required to do so would be better spent riding a horse to scavenge for food.

Probably one of those global expedition UXVs.

Yea, and then you can fuck it when you get lonely.

Toyota Land Cruiser

Blown Aussie Ford Falcon.

I am not mr. cummy t b q h w y f a m

It's good to see you're as un-knowledgeable about others subjects as well as motorcycles

>2 years after a traumatic apocalyptic event that wipes out civilization
>all gasoline either has been used up, or is e10 (muh corn lobby) which means it has degraded and become useless by this point
>oh but I will just generate my own gasoline
cars would be useless.

Electric cars?

>it's been a year since you last saw another person
>that horse pussy is looking mighty alluring

you'd fuck the horse kit kat don't lie

Like i said. Good you see you are not smart.

>would let the horse fuck him
>mr hand style
Ftfy

who will generate the electricity? who will maintain a solar grid?

or you could have transportation that runs on grass.

>t. buttmad

I have fucked some girls that have made a horse look pretty if that's what you mean

>car

>chain maintenance

A bike

Its a no brainer

either a ford f150 since they're everywhere or a chevy/ford diesel since they're really common too and could be made to run on oil

Volvo 240

My hilux, I know how to work on it.

Learn how to apocalypse bike m8.

>all maintenance associated with cars

>not having a magic carpet

Filthy casual

you're going to get shot in the face in the first week so yeah you're probably right.

I'll go with one of these.

>roll over a pebble in the sidewalk
>explode

So much this. He didn't even specify variety of apocalypse and I'm still confident he'd be toast in any.

>ywn roam the wastes with your mare
>ywn keep each other warm on a cold wasteland night
>ywn talk to her as you sit by your campfire
>she will never listen quietly, as if she understands you
>ywn satisfy each other when the loneliness of the world is unbearable
>ywn [spoiler]make the heart wrenching decision to put her down when she suffers a fatal injury, unable to carry on. Ywn carry her memory with you for the rest of your days, the tears soaking your old bedroll every night[/spoiler]
This is the fate that awaits all anons who choose living flesh over cold metal as their means of conveyance through this wretched world.

this
other scavengers will see a big fancy mercedes and go to town thinking he'll have a bunch of good shit to steal

>I've prepared for that

So much angry right now!!!

ICON FJ restomod toyota

Something a little older and not complicated with a lot of parts laying around.

I wish there was a trailer version so I could hitch it to whatever truck I chose

Good news!

I'd rather have a bicycle.

it's a hilux with a camper on the back

>not wanting the horse pussy

Nissan patrol 4.8 youtube.com/watch?v=aeQm1C8BpXI

or this one youtu.be/MDmSalAL6aU?t=4s

This thing.

If money was no issue I'd be wiping my ass with C7 Z06's.

Probably a LAV. They're sort of pieces of shit, but they're easy enough to use for the crayon eaters, have decent guns for light targets, and your armor's good for small arms fire.

>forgetting about the existence of the GOAT SHTF fuel, propane

Lan evo they're the best

This.

An eletricbicycle/motorcycle is the best option
A 125 cc dirtbike second best

I'd stick with my Toyota until something unfixable went wrong, as I know the vehicle and I know that it is well maintained

If fucked; older Hilux with a more mechanical engine

either an air-cooled old diesel engine or some ancient version of the r1200gs. some shitbike with a cardan instead of a chain

Mass produced toyota shitboxes are reliable because they're simple and have to be. That limited run 20+ year old monstrosity is likely no more dependable than an average land rover.

i just want a 4 door 4wd with a tray back.

they're all so expensive or terrible as the dd.

it has a 4.1L pushrod diesel from a bus (and various Land Cruisers) that makes 150hp
it would probably outlive any hilux

As much as I want to say "Old diesel Mercedes 123" it would be unwise as parts are hard to find these days..

Probably a Ford Econoline or F250 4wd diesel

Probably opting for the F250. Parts would be everywhere and it'd be easy enough to fix. Specifically like pic related style. Sure it has a computer but it's fairly rudimentary. They're generally reliable, and parts fucking everywhere. I say F250 4wd and not F150 because I don't think Ive ever seen a diesel 150 so they're rare if they exist at all. But I want diesel because of the wide range of fuel I could use. Most gas stations have fuel, farms have fuel, construction companies, fleet HQs... Etc fuel would be plentiful. I think a short bed and single cab would be ideal due to shorter wheel base which helps get over rougher terrain. Yeah F250 4wd diesel single cab short bed like pic related is my go to apocalypse car. Though pic related has an extended cab not a short and the bed is longer. Those aren't as important as having this style of 250 and running diesel.

>that bike noise
You don't want to attract these zombies.

Zombies aren't real.

Suzuki Ignis 1.2 Dualjet

Runs on dick all fuel and works well in terrain that other SUV's will fail in

This

You guys live (Or at least your vehicle does)

You guys die. Why would you use fuel injected vehicles when gas will be gone soon? Dumbasses.

Drive a w123 everyday... parts are not hard to find.

In an apocalypse, maybe...because there aren't many around here...but it'll run on just about anything, and will run for a LONG time without any maintenance...at all.

This would be my go-to...because I already have one and know it.

Any car you'd have, you better know everything about it...how to fix or rig everything.

Toyota pickup with a bicycle and a lightweight KTM in the tray.
Apocalypse scenario is far too vague.
A bad enough financial crisis could be an apocalypse scenario for fucks sake.

Enjoy being stranded after a couple of days when you can't fuel it.

>will basically run forever even if you abuse it
>easy to maintain
>timing belt is a fucking chain, so it will also last forever
>easily moddable for max mad
>built for highway driving, so will give you pretty decent mpg in the apocalypse where there are no speed limits
>torque for days, so you can also tow shit if you need to

a·poc·a·lypse
əˈpäkəˌlips/
noun
noun: Apocalypse; noun: the Apocalypse; noun: apocalypse; plural noun: apocalypses

the complete final destruction of the world

>supply chain of fresh fuel gone because apocalypse
>fuel in station tanks and storage facilities goes off due to ethanol absorbing moisture
>car is now useless

>t. Jeb Blankenship

you must be fun at parties

depends on if the apocalyse is in winter or summer.

if its winter, it will have more ethanol. if summer, it might be purer.

not the rascalposter but,
we all know what the best car is lads

itll still ruin the gas either way.

I wouldn't even be in a car, I'd be on a moped or a touring bicycle. How far do you think you can get without any gas stations?

All the way across australia.

this one
add rotary controlled mingun 7.62mm on the back
each side, put 23mm ZSU guns
on the middle of top, put several RPGs

Fucking witnessed, that's awesome. I want one.

An event involving destruction or damage on a catastrophic scale.

Old diesel Datsun pickup. They'll run on anything and don't have any PCB electronics to fail. Not quite Hilux level of unkillable, but still up there.

>not wanting a Russian 2x2 motorcycle that can be completely disassembled and weighs ~100lbs

I would rather have a video of me sucking dicks on facebook, than being spotted by a stranger in that.

Of course you would. Everyone already knows you're a faggot, that's just par for the course.

Fuel available everywhere.

When the SHTF, fuel is going to disappear. If it's just a small apocalypse, gasoline will disappear from the US market. Diesel will still be available*, so buy something diesel. But if it's serious trouble, the service stations will be dry.

*USA has discouraged/sabotaged the adoption of diesel passenger cars so when we go to war, the gov't can call the refineries and scale back gasoline production while still operating military and public transportation. Without having to invoke rationing with all the black market and organized crime that brings.

>her