Daily. Fucking. Reminder

Daily. Fucking. Reminder.

Mazda is the best car brand.

f you're not driving a Mazda 3 hatchback, you might as well start building a cuckold shed. Interior is sleek, the panel isn't crowded with retarded shit. Comfy seating. Better acceleration than most other cars in its class (zoom zoom faggot). I average about 35 mpg driving around the city, 40 on the interstate going 75 mph, and up to 45 mpg if I'm going 60 mph on older highways. Plenty of room to haul shit around in the back. The backseat folds down completely flat, not leaving behind that faggot 4-6 inch ledge some seats do. It also drives well, feels good on the road, not a bunch of play in the steering wheel. The pricing is competitive as well.

It's cheap, performs well, drives well, is fuel efficient, and doesn't look like turds like most other hatchbacks. It's literally the best car for most people's needs.

Mazda's target audience is young drivers who appreciate great design, maneuvrability, sportiness, practicallity and great all around usage. Either that or single moms with SUVs. They don't need useless muh luckshury segment. Thats why mazda is a based car company, being loyal to their clients. Not to mentiom the best selling cheap roadster is still being produced to this day with very few changes yet unforgettable 90s soul

Go fuck yourslef.

Lol 150/185hp

I. SAID.

>zoom zoom

FAGGOT.

>heavy
>panders to boiracers
>enjoy getting revved and honked at every stoplight by ever 90s civic with a campbell's soup exhaust
>not even the best MPG or HP in its segment
3/10 apply yourself Mazda IDF

I thought the new Miata was suffering from its chinese transmissions?

>mfw my WRX makes more power, is more practical, has better resale value and has awd compared to your penalty cuckbox

M-muh zoom z-zoom

That poobaru AWD gets people's dic moist.

>So much this

I just realized mazda isn't ford any more.

Subaru makes the best affordable AWD systems you can buy today.

>awd

>fwd is better than all wheel drive

Smfh

Mazda's marketing dept. has really stepped it ul

>mazda
>best
Ya, at turning back into it's natural elements.

They got a deal on the Ford Package.

I need all 4 wheels to have power to them because if I don't I'm afraid my car will slide off the dry road in the middle of summer.
>ohhh boi but when I get that .5" of snow my all seasons act so weird

>I only want the power to go to the front wheels which have to do the job of turning as well so I untersteer right off the dry road in the middle of summer

Is there anything worse than fwdfags?

Yeah, people who argue about drivetrains without realizing that all three have their merits.

Good work shill-san!!!

200 yen have been dutifully deposited into your honorable account.

FWD doesn't it's because its cheaper than AWD and better for packaging.

>*lighter
>*more efficient
>you're right, much better for packaging.
stay btfo good job falling for the awd meme

My Acura is nicer and ricer

Mazda seats are among the most uncomfortable seats I've been in and the fuel consumption is disappointing as well. But I am gonna get an old 323 with 160000 miles on it so I do sorta like them.

>two dollars

>I could sit in these all day user
I know the new ones suck though.

checkmate

>

Call me when they pick up the speed3 again.

Why the fuck would I want to drive some Mazda 3 shitbox when I can a glorious Miata?

>Mazda is the best car brand.
No. They've made some good stuff over the years but apart from the Miata ND their entire current lineup is soulless underpowered econoboxes

>buying a new econobox
Y tho? You could buy a used v6 Accord or some other better car.

>>no speed 3
D R O P P E D

You busriders were too poor to buy them, so Mazda stopped bothering, once Mazda realized there's no money in the NEET demographic.

That would be Mitsubishi, sir.

>implying Mazda has money to pay for shills
They don't even have enough to tease more rotary wet dreams.

Both sides gained something, though.
>Ford got Mazda's engine and rebadged it for EcoBoostâ„¢
>Mazda could now work with FCA (Abarth 124) and GM (Isuzu still working on the BT50)

It's like the front is literally photoshopped to be 20% larger. What the hell is that horrendous blob. Btw that car also drives like shit I had the displeasure of testing one and my 92 Camry drove better. Nissan a shit.

>Mazda is the best car brand.

lololol

This.
Mazda3
RX series
Miata's

They are all about the fun.

Gti better in everyway besides long term reliability. And if you're buying new that doesn't matter at all

>econobox
>long dead meme car
>fag mobile

My thread yesterday () must have won you over

>they are all meme cars
>all still fucking great cars
keep riding the bus kohai

I'm unironically thinking of buying a mazda 3 sedan.
How fucked am I?

It's not a meme. It's probably the best choice in sedan that you can buy atm.
>why no hatch though?
>what engine/trans?

>why no hatch though?
I just honestly think the sedan looks much better even though I know the hatch is more practical.
Still haven't decided yet though, I've driven the hatch and gonna drive the sedan next week.

>what engine/trans?
I live in cuck country so only 2.0 120hp for me,
not sure if auto or manual yet.
In my current shitbox I like manual shifting, but in all the new cars I've driven it's just so boring since everything is so quiet you don't feel engaged in the driving.

I have one, it's a pretty good car, it's just not very fast in a straight line, and the stock LCD tach isn't very good for manual shifting so I'm going look into alternatives. I hope one day I can swap a CX-5 drivetrain into it, because a mazda 3 with 200 hp and AWD would be really something.

Fair enough. Body style is all preference at the end of the day. (I will cri if u get sedan)

If you can only get the 2.0 I would definitely get the manual. The auto WILL feel slow after a couple months. The 2.0 manual will feel pretty decent as long as you play super eurobeat whenever you are driving.

Report back after you test drive user!

It's not coming to America is it :(

Living in EU, the 2.2 MZR-CD is a pretty good engine on the Mazda 3.

6L /100Km, 185hp and 400NM of torque. Sharp direction, low gravity center, and if you're 2 meters tall, you can still fit in the driver's seat.

You just have to change the injector seals 'cause the stock ones could potentially leak and badly fuck up your engine. But it's a great car.

If you know how to drive a manual.

I have one. It's great, I'm happy - but it's hardly the epitome of automotive development.

I'd say the Skyactiv engines finally fixed Mazda's history of terrible mileage. My 2002 Miata gets like... 22mpg for all of 142 hp. That's in the past, though.

They improved their galvanization process in 2008. I don't know how well it's worked; I don't live in a rusty area.

Why should I get the hatch over the sedan? I can't think of any reason other than it being easier to fit big things into the back of the car. I have a hatch now, and while it has been useful I think I have only used it's capabilities a handful of times the 3 years I've owned it.

I was leaning towards getting a manual before I actually tried an auto. The main issue for me is that I have fucking long legs and mazda don't offer seat-extender/angle adjustment on mazda 3. In the auto I could put the seat so the strain on my foot/leg wasn't too bad, but it might not work in a manual because of pedal placement.

I'll report if the thread is still up, or maybe I'll make a new thread. This is the first time I'm buying a new car and I want to make sure I make the right choice.

>fwd
>calls anything else a cuckshed

Get fucked you retard. And here's your thrice daily reminder that turbo fours are for gays.

No, that's the only reason to get a hatch over the sedan. Unlike the first two generations, I'd say the sedan looks at least as good now. I have a hatch, and I think it's a little noisier.

I have short legs and find the pedal heights annoying in the manual version. But between the seat and steering wheel adjustment I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a good position. Be sure to try a higher-trim model with power seats.

I don't think there's room for the driveshaft and rear diff.