The most capable production vehicle money can buy is a bike

>the most capable production vehicle money can buy is a bike

i'm sorry but, there isn't a car that can touch this thing. the panigale r already demolished the best hypercars in track tests, and this thing is even lighter and even more powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOcKQiDcgIM&t=481
youtube.com/watch?v=cZKQgegnxX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when did Ducati forget how to make good looking bikes?

the fuck is that thing?

Massimo Tamburini died.

This is now a Tamburini thread

>cram a bunch of power into a chassis that barely weighs more than twice the driver
>reduced road resistance/friction because less tires
>HOW IS IT DA BESTEST1?!?!
Wew

>£75,000

the man himself. R.I.P.

tiny exhausts are a cute

listen to the fucking noise it makes
youtube.com/watch?v=MOcKQiDcgIM&t=481

>most capable
where do you put your groceries? doesn't seem very capable to me

Where there's a will there's a way.

Think of it that way, you'd have to pay hundreds of thousands more if you wanted a comparable car in performance

I have lots of storage stuck onto my sport bike too, but that tank bag is un-fucking-barable. How does he drive?

once you add absolutely fucking everything it takes away any fun from the ride

Wtf that sounds awful. Sounds like a fucking farting dirtbike

What a joker, put KTM stickers on his Japanese bike to trick people into expecting it to snap in half any moment from all the weight.

Nah, high strung V2 a best.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZKQgegnxX8

the joke is he took everything including the kitchen sink and expects to have fun

Can't see a sink, but
>any year
>camping without a pot/pan thing

Sounds like tacobell farts.
A street motorcycle should, at the minimum, have 4 cylinders, preferably in a V layout.

>This summer sure is hot? Now where's John he will be late for this very important meeting with the japs partners!
>Here he is... But he's on a bike all dressed like a gimp and he's all sweaty and smells!

Yeah, I'll take an Aston over this even if it's slower.

>implying Japs don't love baikus

Said by someone who doesn't have a bike, or a racing license... or anything to do with motorcycles in any way.

If you dress up like a spaceman to ride a motorcycle you are betting against you're self and are a bad rider.
Wrong i actually own not only a bike, but a V4 as well.

the super leggerra is a meme bro. it's got average power crammed into a carbon fiber frame which is what gives it the light weight and handling characteristics that people are after. no jap companies are going to pursue this outside of a motogp venture because not enough people buy these fashion statements. the new hp4 is better anyways and pro tip has an even better power to weight ratio AND doesn't need an extra .3L to get it

tl;dr fuck ducati

ITT: A bunch of squids think they'll beat guy martin at the IOMTT just because they got a fast bike.