/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Straight Busta Edition

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.38
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004482908

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60179/New-Land-Grab-Adversary-Mode-in-GTA-Online

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9va0y74VMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When?

3rd for more wagons never

>tfw GTAV Stratum doesn't have Benny options

Where were you when Higgus fucked off for good?

>making a thread 15 posts early
>for a general as dead as gtag especially
are you retarded?

You mean like last time he emptied his friends list and left forever?

cheesing people with one shot seeker mines

dead game because no content
dead thread because skids are too strong now

If the general was truly dead, it wouldn't hit 750 posts within a couple of days, so the only retard here is you for being this autistic.

in a couple of days are the keywords here.

Smoke is LOVE. Smoke is LIFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9va0y74VMU

>a couple of days
that's what dead means dude

Dont y'all just love russian jetshitters?
I hope Trump pulls some sanctions on russia so shitstar will be legally required to seperate the filth.

Quality autism, bros. Generals that aren't hitting 750 posts within an hour are considered "dead"?
They're still active with participants who regularly , and most of the traffic of members of GTAG are sticking with Discord as opposed to this general since it's a live form of communication anyway, so it is in no way a dead general.

>learn Russian
>Russians don't fuck with you
???

who is lirik and why is it that every time he streams he makes GTA 5 go into the top 3 views on twitch? literally who?

>yacht comfiness

Man, my grind is almost up. Another ten more million will see my car collection complete.
Then I'm gonna turn off the lights at the office, buy a sailing yacht and go out on the far reaches of the map.

doubth.jpg
This one actually seemed to be focused on jetshitting on the other russian jetshitter.

>tfw when you cant take the saily boat up into the big lake thing because bridges

me.

You can buy the Marquis in GTA V and enjoy a more immersive cruise from the west coast of America to Nippon, nigga. It's like those faggots who swim underwater in Online to "discover" the sea when they can do the same in V, but with actual scuba gear and cool animals instead of overpriced Bane masks and literally nothing.

you can push it through from the other side with a dump truck

t. person who doesn't know russian

In my experience they tend to fight people who aren't russian. The second you tell them to fuck off in their own language, or maintain a convo with another russian in the server it tends to be a lot more friendly.

There are Marquis that spawn here regularly in SP and Online.

Seriously, if you want to properly cruise in full immersion and with maximum comfiness, do it in SP, faggot.

I just started doing my heli collection
bought the second one for 3m, gona get the rest of them in the next decade

yeah hold muh beer i think i have one in my left pocket
Wish we could put the boats on those tow'n things and move them on the road with a pickup.

May as well offer them a suck? Fuck that shit, subhuman shit projecting their irl sadness on decent white people online.

are we safe from the hospital bills yet

you are if you backed up all your money into cars like a sane person

Mfw when 80% of the randoms I play with are bong-ripping skippies

No, it's exactly what Rockstar wants. Have modders empty everyone's wallets so they coax themselves into buying shark cards.

I know a faggot who got his 3-year-old account wrongfully banned by Rockstar's shitty "anti-cheat" system, and what does he do? Instead of boycotting the game or harassing the cancerous Support page and number, he bought the game again and purchased $50 worth of Shark Cards. What a fucking retard.

Nessi?

No, it's a literal who, he's not part of the general but plays on PC.

The fabled great reset might finally happen after this.

get hyped

What happened to rockstar faggot? Where did he go?

Probably to Rockstar's equivalent to a gulag if those job reviews are anything to go by. Or maybe he quit.

i've never had modded money because i'm not a scrub, so i've never needed to do that. oh well, i'll just wait.

Throwing autistic fits at people in /v/ who're finding easter eggs and creating fan-theories of mysteries in GTA V like the Infinity-Killer and the Chilliad Mystery since he has nothing better to do.

Just the idea of him browsing /v/ on a regular basis really tells you about how much of a humongous faggot he is.

>wrongfully banned
>buys it again
one of these statements is false.

he got fired a while ago

who said I used modded money?
I only drive three vehicles
The rest are fully modded RE-7B's
I knew this would happen one day.

>he got fired a while ago

source?

>one of these statements is false.
You're underestimating the autism of people with addiction/dependency issues.

It isn't false, he's one of those autists who bought GTA V and never played SP outside of Prologue and Franklin & Lamar, as evident by his Social Club page. Hell, he never modded SP once since he didn't play it at all, not even when he got the game in early 2014 back in old-gen.

You can express doubt about scenarios, but outright calling them false is absolutely autistic. I know this guy is a total moron, and I told him straight up that he is for considering the idea and actually going with it, but he didn't care since he's addicted to the game and still sucks Rockstar's dick.

Also this, he explained it in a simplistic yet good manner.

>The fabled great reset might finally happen
the tears that will erupt will be glorious

>The fabled great reset might finally happen after this.
what did he mean by this?

some guy gave everyone in the lobby $130mln yesterday. i didn't ask him for it but spent half anyway. how long until those rockstar bastards ban me?

never if you don't deposit it

that's not how things work but keep telling yourself that :)

I've been given money on multiple occasions (thought not as much as you) without being banned or warned by R*

t. higgus

It went into the bank, not the wallet. Happened while I was at the loading screen after finishing a mission

Enjoy your ban

>most of the traffic of members of GTAG are sticking with Discord as opposed to this general since it's a live form of communication anyway
meaning the general is dead you braindead moron

was it a straight perm ban or temp then perm ban? do you 100% trust this person to have not been an idiot and do something he shouldn't have?

it was a good run

instead of waiting to get banned, make a ticket with r* and ask them to remove the money.

it takes a matter of minutes and they usually respond within the day.

Once upon a time (December 2013) dns exploits destroyed the sense of progression and potential this game held. The effects of this one exploit can still be felt to this day. An elder wizard of this board suggested that the only way to truly make gta great again would be to hard reset the character(s) of every player account. Rockstar developers laughed at this suggestion and in fact danced around it for ages.

Allowing players who kept the billions of dollars, every pegasus vehicle, their level 800+ characters, and chrome adders to pass on their progress and bleed them slowly with overpriced and unfun updates. It was punishing for both newcomers and older players.

Then the PC release happened and with it a new era of external hooks and cheats to make billions of dollars in an hour. This simply would not do in the eyes of those who rub their hands profusely. So they attempted to remove them entirely. Attempted.

They have been slowly working their way around to the great reset by negating transfers from old gen. Giving people new ways to make money that are not missions or heists. This new cheat to drain money from players accounts may be the final nail in the coffin for menus and external cheat programs. Then who knows. The cloud servers could (((((accidentally))))) hiccup one day and everyone's character would be gone.

Everyone level one. Everyone with a measly 1 million as an "apology" gift. Everyone equal again. No menus. No duping glitches. No more inflated prices. The replay button on missions is finally turned back on.

That would just draw attention to the fact that I spent like 80 million when they look at my transaction log

Say something about every name you recognize

literally who the shot

I have a small crush on seras

>Everyone level one. Everyone with a measly 1 million as an "apology" gift. Everyone equal again. No menus. No duping glitches. No more inflated prices. The replay button on missions is finally turned back on.
resetting everyone's character doesn't make menus and other cheats go away, whats more, it doesn't incentivize mission running or anything other than I/E work.

maybe people would do things like missions and CEO work to get back their offices and warehouses, but after that the I/E grind continues.

Finally got a gunlocker so what are the main guns I should be using.

As if Rockstar has the balls to pull that trigger. They know what would come next: honest players leaving in droves, hackers mod back their rank/cash/cars slowly, regardless of how many times they get banned, and the game official becomes dead.

musket
only musket

hi nessi

t. Capt.Jizz-men

end.me.now.senpai has his priorities in order

I would think if any kind of 'great reset' as you say were to happen, people who buy shark cards (like me) should be able to fight with debit card receipts ... i hope.

I buy shark cards because I like to play, not work. Great game, love the racing.

Rockstar only fucks menus when someone figures out how to take money from other players. Who's to say that this time won't be permanent? They got pretty damn close the first time.

They don't. That's why prices are over inflated now to compensate for it. I'm not saying it will happen, but if it did *winks* happen one day I wouldn't hold it against them.

They can't cheat if they're are no menus to cheat with friendos.

>scripts ever being gone in a p2p game
heh

>I buy shark cards
good goy, why not get the newest money hack? got my self 20 billion in 5minutes

uzi
advanced rifle
musket
rpg

burst fire only

>Rockstar only fucks menus when someone figures out how to take money from other players. Who's to say that this time won't be permanent? They got pretty damn close the first time.
I believe that R* can break existing menus, but the thing is that people who make these menus might be able to adapt to whatever R* changed and we're back we were before the big wipe, except all the legitimate players lost all their shit.

Nah, I like the game a lot and like supporting it. If I get some massive 'great reset' happen to me though, the romance will be over. Probably start Battlefield 1 or something then.

That's a man, baby

doesn't affect me at all.

Sort your life out.

ima fukken marine XD

neigh

keep in mind this suggestion is a little over 3 years old when menus were actually hard to get and R* could actually get away with it because of how unstable the servers were at launch.

Now? I don't even know. Would it benefit them because of how many shark cards they would sell? You bet. So players quit? They lose players everyday because of the menu shitters now. They're probably losing players right now because their bank accounts are getting wiped. The players they bragged about gaining during the most recent Christmas sale are long gone by now.

At some point it has to stop.

theres a lot of blacks in whites only

best GTA setting, go

>At some point it has to stop.
doubt R* cares that much anymore, to be honest.

GTA Online is getting content support for the foreseeable future, but I think R* is for the most part turning its sights to RDR2 and how they can prevent what happened to GTA Online from happening to whatever online component RDR2 will have.

Like actually spending money and sourcing a well renowned anti cheat company to do the work for them, or developing their own?

The fact that most modern games don't do this shit in 2016-2017 is fucking inexcusable.

Watching my wageslave repeatedly dying while he tries to steal a car for me.
I'm still in my office, watching him in the map. I might look at some sailing yachts at Dock Tease while he does his thing.

well done on fucking yourself

Are you retarded?

Plenty of modern games have anti-cheat, so much to the point where it's dangerous to the consumer.
Are you actually implying Rockstar has no anti-cheat in GTA5 because some hackers can still manage to hack?

I hope you realize that these private cheats still have to update and be re-compiled with every patch. It's not a one and done thing, both sides are living software.

>tfw can't be an armchair CEO because my slaves work at fucking sanic speeds

I use the online settings feature more than any other in the pause menu, so yeah that would probably be my fave aye.

shoutout to eddy for keeping those retard randoms on a leash while i ran through the EMP delivery

Are you actually implying Rockstar has no anti-cheat in GTA5 because some hackers can still manage to hack?

if by some you mean at minimum 3 people in a lobby at all times then yes. Their (((((((anti cheat)))))) only cares about one thing, bans people falsely, and also >>>>>>>>private

This is the only game I've played where cheating is so fucking rampant good players have to deal with constant hackusations.

You don't seem to realize how anti-cheats even work. Anti-cheats can't detect zero-day stuff, or stuff compiled from source. They can only detect the basic ways of cheating like script hooking and memory editing.

Even in fucking Final Fantasy 14 you could simply teleport your character by whipping open cheat engine, browsing over to the offset and

>
This is the only game I've played where cheating is so fucking rampant good players have to deal with constant hackusations.

Besides the stupidity to correlate amount of hackers with amount of """"good players being accused of hacking"""", it sounds like you don't play any other fucking game.

Guys could you please take it to the bedroom

So now that higgus is "dead"
When will Capt. JUSTmine AKA -Nessi finally fuck off too?

the irony is that nessi is the reason we no longer have higgus
he was also the reason that higgus kept coming into sessions with gtag

>They can only detect the basic ways of cheating like script hooking and memory editing.

See the gateless entrance that is VAC. Also Fairfight and Battleye

GTA laughing stock of an anticheat didn't have either of those until they became a problem. cheat engine money exploits became a thing. The old way menus used to work became a thing. They only fucking care if it affects shark card sales. Which surprise surprise it does now.

At least the ones above work for the most part.. Some better than others.

>Besides the stupidity to correlate amount of hackers with amount of """"good players being accused of hacking"""", it sounds like you don't play any other fucking game.

It sounds like you don't play enough, you're new, or you're just complete and utter shit at video games in general. There are/were plenty of good players in this crew and in the game in general. It's so few and far between to run into them because no one fucking trusts this game to police cheating. In another fucking game I'd give the guy the benefit of the fucking doubt because of how shit modern servers are.

Example: getting shot through walls in the older COD games. You could call the guy a fucking cheating hack because you were clearly behind the wall on your screen, but on his you hadn't even crossed the corner.

It's the fucks who go full blatant with walls, aimbots, damage modification etc. I have a problem with. The game has literally gotten to the point that if X player instantly dies to another player without time to react to it they will always call cheats. They won't even take into consideration the mistakes they personally have made. It fucking sucks. I earn my piles of salt to lick off the ground, and I don't like being called a cheater because of it.

>be a starving north korean soldier thinking of deserting KJU's corrupt regime
>in the distance you faintly hear it ain't me blaring
>Nessi over pyongyang in an apache

pretty much everyone in discord posts here