Do you actually use the bed of your truck or do you just DD it like a car

>crew cab
>short bed
Absolutely disgusting, OP

i don't use it for anything really.

i just daily it because it's about as comfortable as transportation can get.

bite me

>this is what small dicked americucks actually tell themselves

Lmao, bet you voted for drumpf too
Watch as the cuck starts to sperg now!

i'm not even american

don't be upset, i understand not everyone has the privilege to daily a comfy gas guzzler.

>tfw you pray for meaningful discussion about the value of trucks and their alternatives whenever such a thread pops up but every single time it's immediately ruined by shitposting

I use the bed maybe once a month.

>americuck sperging already
>I-I'm not a fat yankee fuck, I swear

LMOA

dd because its my only vehicle
rides like shit, rattles like shit, and I get 13 mpg
wouldn't trade it for anything though

why are you so upset?

>americuck continues to sperg

KEK

what's sperging?

damn this loser is really melting down..

It's my DD but i use it all the time to move things, bought my first house and its awesome for reno supply runs and shop clean up days.

I put things in it like trash and gas cans or whatever. But I have an enclosed trailer now if I want to put big items in it.

>can't even get a short bed single cab truck anymore
>can't even get a single cab truck anymore

fuck everything, why live

I use my bed when I go camping but that's about it.

... is that a Road Ranger cab aswell?

Mine has been seeing a fuckload of use the past few months, with helping friends move, my new job and search & rescue ops

Glad I went with an x-cab

honestly cant remember if its a leer or rider cap. its been under my deck for the last year, i've been going capless

>Burgercuck continues to sperg

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

my truck was my DD for 9 years so it spent the vast majority of the time not being used as a truck. then i bought a 3k civic to DD and now it only gets used for truck things or just transporting extremely dirty greasy car parts. dont know why Veeky Forums is so obsessed about whether a truck is ever used without hauling something that doesnt fit in a hatchback though.

why are you dodging my question tho?

because a lot of twats on Veeky Forums have a very "if its not mine its dumb" mentality. and then the easily triggered get triggered and it becomes a shit show. please never change Veeky Forums

Do you constantly use the full potential of your "sports car" or do you just DD it like a normal car?

*spoileralert* Nobody thinks your packing 12 inches because you drive a $70k sports car.

Why so defensive? OP just asked if you use the bed or not

Everyday

It's summer time bruh, you should know this is the time of the year where the kiddies are gonna attempt to bait this hard in the embarrassing way possible.

lol i trel u xddddddd

can you bake cake with this?

isn't that setup dangerous as fuck?
the little wagon cannot steer from the towed car, both the wagon and towed car are without brakes and the bed of the truck is empty.
in a corner, the slightest touch of braking will cause the truck to spin.

>inb4 i never crashed so it'll be safe.
>inb5 i know what i'm doing.

Vans are far, far superior as actual work vehicles

I've used tow dollies about 10 times and they are pretty stable. You can't back up though.

does that dollie have brakes? I'm eventually getting a second car and my current DD doesn't have a brake controller so I don't how how viable towing on these are without trailer brakes

>crew cab
>2 doors
wtf br/o/?

>turning right
>huge RAM truck wants to turn left and blocks your view

everytime

1st you can tow without trailer brakes, it just take more room to stop
2nd dollies dont have brakes

not every day, but I have a 1/2 acre of backyard that I'm trying to landscape, and my taco sees good use on the weekends.

I've hauled 1100 lbs of bricks, 12 bags of concrete mix, 500 lbs of manure, and more loads of lumber than I can count.

What was it? what he say?

I hope that isn't a 6.4

I was never more proud of my 1997 f-150 than the day I hauled 2600 pounds of concrete in the bed.

And never more exhausted than after I unloaded it all by hand.

not very often but when i need it, i need it

I have enough disposable income to not have to justify my purchases.
Comfy
Big
4x4

:^)

All the time.

wow, that thing must have been slammed to the ground. my taco is rated for 1150 lbs, and I've had 1300 in the bed before. suspension was completely bottomed out, practically dragging the rear bumper, and the tires looked like they were about to pop.

but at least it's only a 1/2 mile from home depot to my house.

And yeah, I have to unload everything by hand. I consider it my exercise.

Better to be a soldier on a farm than a farmer in a war, you cunt.

My tray waits for me patiently to use it. Groceries and such go in the back seat so they can be locked away.

Actually farmers usually make very good soldiers which is why America was so strong in the Revolutionary War.
They are often hunters with years of experience behind their weapon and they know every detail of their weapon and how it operates.

If I had to choose between 10 Army Privates or 10 middle age farmers to defend me with their most used rifle, I would pick the farmers every time.

It is a 6.4

It was sitting about three-five inches above the tire, I was really impressed with her. Of course I didn't take her over 40 mph on the drive, which was about 20 miles. I didn't even engage 4WD.