3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Apr 12

>3DS
-Nintendo released a new Direct! Lots of new info: youtube.com/watch?v=EDedvre19es
-11.4 patched the exploits.
If you use stable the latest stable Luma release, DS mode will break. You have to use the latest nightly.
-11.3 is now supported, already included in the guide linked above.
-Cruel, the FreeShop developer, was arrested (for reasons unrelated to piracy). Being open source, someone else could take over and continue to release updates.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerone.com/nintendo/thanks
gbatemp.net/threads/release-free-multi-patcher.391945/
mega.nz/#!LotXUBjT!AmtoVKKcyIvHll-P0E2_Se9AQsienlxnD40QNOoYQTs
vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not gonna update right now, but I wanna know how to update LUMA (this is my first firmware update)

launch luma updater

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

So is the Kirby general back?

Waiting warmly for the title keys to Team Kirby Clash DX.

how the fuck do I force BootNTR selector update?
The fucking shit gets stuck or the updater closes itself instantly (o3ds)

Is byebye box boy cia up yet?

I bought a used PS3 from GameStop, 2501B, and thought that it would have the minimum OFW on it. It turned out to have OFW 4.81. Is it difficult to downgrade this, since I've gleaned that using software is impossible? Also, what guide do you trust the most? I have seen very many "HACK PS3 NOW" type sites that have suspicious downloads.

Why would you want to pirate a free game?

Dont want to update to use the eshop

Have there been any advancements in the vita scene since maidump or are we still stuck using that and vitamin?

hackerone.com/nintendo/thanks

What's the piracy scene for PS3 and PS4 like?
Can I pirate games and play them online with no problem?

So I'm a loser who can't figure this shit out still
I got what I can only assume was the right update files off of uTikdownloadHelper and it downloaded and gave me a folder all nice and clean for WUPinstaller after I figured out how to download the .tik file. Now I'm getting a good 'ol error message. Ran sign_patcher, no difference. 0xFFFBFFB3.
Please step on me and give me the answer.

11.3 here

Does anyone know if that web exploit still works on the new update on Switch? Not sure if I should update or nah

The question that has been repeated constantly, I suppose, but better to ask while the thread is fresh:

Is it safe to update to 11.4?

Imagine making a new thread and not saying anything.

I'm getting an error when I launch the Kirby game. Does anyone else having this problem?

I installed the USA version on my European 3DS (11.2), as I can't download it from the eshop because I don't have a NNID.

Is it smart to backup your system before updating?

I'm on 11.2 still, and wont update until I need to. Just wondering if there are precautions to take.

Maybe import seed? Idk

I remember a small time age we got DS games playable, but most didn't work and overall it was shit. Has anything changed about that?

what are the risks of installing game with tiks instead of through freeshop/ciaangel?

I already tried that with no success

no

There are no risks. That's just another way to install a game from the Nintendo servers.

does the uTikDowloadHelper work with cemu?

It is, but you won't be able to launch gba injections without the new nightly build.

I'm trying to install CFW on my old 3ds with 11.3. I'm at the SafeCTRTransfer part. Do I have to do this or can I go directly to installing arm9loader?

do everything, shouldn't even be a question

Nevermind senpai. I just thought that my 3ds needs to be 2.1.0 for safectr to be installed.

Is it safe to update to 11.4 yet?

Nevermind ignore this post I literally didn't read the thread.

Is it true that any 3DS firmware is hackable?
Interested in getting one and trying it out

So I want to play the latest Kirby Team Clash but that means I have to jump to 11.4 (yeah I don't wanna wait for someone to upload the enctitlekey)

I know DS mode and probably my GBA games too will die on 11.4, you people say I have to update to the latest nightly of Luma.
Is the latest hourly the same?

What'son the newest BotW update?

Nevermind ignore this post I literally didn't read the thread.

Qcma isn't working anymore, how do i backup my games now?

minus 11.4 but whatever one you buy as long as it's new is fine since there arent any 11.3 3ds' in the market just yet so it'll be even longer till 11.4 3ds' start coming so nows the best time

>but that means I have to jump to 11.4
Why? Just use this to spoof the eShop
It works for me, at least
gbatemp.net/threads/release-free-multi-patcher.391945/

so I have an 11.2 o3ds and I want to use Homebrew Launcher but when Iaunch it all I get is a red screen. the payload it's on the root of the SD card, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. can anyone help me, please?

Doesn't matter, someone uploaded the title key, now I just need the updater to acknowledge the updated database (I use 3ds.titlekey.com Tools, the Wolvan one)

What's the site for vita games I totally forgot

Just download the cia of the game, user.
mega.nz/#!LotXUBjT!AmtoVKKcyIvHll-P0E2_Se9AQsienlxnD40QNOoYQTs

boot file from starter kit has to be on the root like step 1 told you and the payload needs to be renamed and not be ".bin.bin" just otherapp

>mega.nz/#!LotXUBjT!AmtoVKKcyIvHll-P0E2_Se9AQsienlxnD40QNOoYQTs

I relied so much of Freeshop that I actually forgot Cias were still a thing, thanks.

You and i both, user. Whats this game about? Seems very small

A dress up simulator since the AI is retarded and multiplayer is local only.

This makes me feel kinda bad.
I have a fetish for girls in glasses... and I find Dr Healmore kinda attractive.

Healmore isn't very girly. Beam mage gets the girly outfits. Sword also gets a Suzie hat.

Think I bricked my 3DS. Last year I installed a9lh on it, but hadn't updated the system software in the last few months. I booted it up and installed the software from system settings like normal, but now it won't even boot. Any advice? I don't remember which firmware version I was on before i updated.

need at least luma 6.6

I'm the user that was having vita battery trouble

I couldn't get the screws out to do the battery thing but I got a new plug and it worked.

>several changes to discussed to the OP
>ignore all of them and put in stupid shit about the Nintendo Direct instead

Makes sense, I think the most current version was 6.1 when I installed the CFW. How will I access the updater in the 3DS if I can't get it to go to the home menu though?

replace the files on the sd obviously

Anything over 3.55 requires hardware modification, no exceptions or alternatives

I recall there being some program that let you access the SD card in a 3DS wirelessly mentioned in the hacking guide. What the heck was it called?

I read through the op bit I can't tell. Can I hack a vita TV to play pirated vita games?

Just drop the new arm9loaderhax.bin on your SD card

can i get a QR Code of this?

it doesn't. nintendo's stupid, but not that stupid to fix an easy exploit that should never have existed in the first place.

>multiplayer is local only.

WAIT, IS IT?

Any news on Homebrew apps being broken at the moment on 11.4?

Smash and dashed?

Oh shit I made it on here.

they paid me $10,000

Anyone got a new localfriendcodeseed_b

any QR codes for the new Kirby Deluxe .tiks?

So are emulators even necessary for systems that have games available on VC on Wii U? Can I just inject DS games into a DS VC title and play whatever I want? Is the Wii U the next great? Well, no, I guess it's not. It's not portable like the PSP.

>multiplayer is local only.
How is it that Nintendo still does this? It literally doesn't make any sense anymore.
They've proven that online multiplayer works on 3DS, and for the most part it works well.
Smash has online, Triforce Heroes has online, Pokemon has online. I just don't get it.

also /r/ing this

Daisuki~~

Pup smear?

It was not worth waiting for

Not same user. Please elaborate? 3DS or Wii U?

They are probably trying to fix Japan

3DS, you can emulate DS games on the wii u just fine

So wait, we still can't load DS games off SD? Was that abandoned in favor of trying to emulate? Did people think that would be a good idea?

it loads, it will never be good

get flashcart

That's fuckin' horseshit. So I either have to play from cart or get a flashcart? I wonder why. You would think that loading the games from SD wouldn't be any big deal.

over head

system can't handle running the game and streaming off the sd card at the same time good

the system was made to run from cart port

That makes me think that the 3DS is just emulating DS hardware when you run DS carts?

no, it's not emulating, it's running off arm9 like a normal DS

what games are even worth getting on 3ds?

CUTE MOTH

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS

Mine is mostly a Pokemon machine, plus VC injects.

Pls respond.

pretty much, but iirc dsi enhanced games don't boot like pokemon black

There a tutorial on Wii U Injecting anywhere?

Is there a specific person or group I should keep up with to track whatever's going on with hacking the Switch?

My wiiU recognizes the network but can't connect to the internet. I used the address on the wiki.
I need to take screenshots and log into the shitty miiverse, how can I do it? Why won't the provided DNS ever work anymore? Having this problem for days now. It worked before and I changed nothing.

why would you care when it has no games, it's not worth owning until 2019

so after i install the .tik, will the game appear up on freeShop and CIAngel

i can't use eShop since i'm still stuck on 11.3

I wanna play ARMS

>payday 2
>rayman legends
>fucking pac man
>no games
??

You mean it's not worth owning until this upcoming holiday season.

Question regarding good old Wii homebrew;

>currently have 32GB USB stick plugged in, with WPFS format
>recently got new 64GB stick
>people on here told me to format it to Fat32 instead of WBFS so I did
>USB stick died a couple of days later
What exactly is wrong with just formatting my 64GB stick in WBFS? What's the advantage of Fat32?

I just went through all of the steps on 3ds.guide, and now I am trying to install a theme. I got the theme on my 3ds but when I try to launch the Homebrew Launcher I get this error code.

01fa1000
c921081a

I've looked everywhere I can and I can't find the solution to this. Help?

I just finished hacking my 3ds and was able to get a couple of 3ds game cias working.

What else can do with this now that I'm hacked in, what do you guys use yours for?