/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: SPACE JAM EDITION

Get wild and lose your mind, take this thing into over-time!
Hey TRUMPCOIN, TURN IT UP!
Come on and slam!

And welcome to the TrumpCoin Jam!
OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

Former TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKkbC1JLFZo
youtu.be/ucyRR9wy8e8
chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!wallets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

show off your stash lads

1400 :(
But I have 0.31 BTC and I started with like 0.16 BTC

youtu.be/zKkbC1JLFZo

Who is that?

youre a big guy

youtu.be/ucyRR9wy8e8

Is anyone here rich enough to give me 0.1 bitcoins so I can get into Trump before it's really too late? I live in Poland guys, we're all poor.
1AoeFZR9cn3DRH8EgZSk6tfomRwdczP5jN

Don't lie faggot, you sure can buy 0.3 of bitcoin and put in it. I know because I live near by

Vote TRUMP
pumpmycoin.com

How high do you expect it to go?

I want to get on the train but my TCwallet wont sync. Can someone give me a comprehensive guide because I can't find anything.

Much appreciated!

0.3 bitcoins is almost 2 months of income in Poland

post boipucci i might donate .03 bc

Volume keeps decreasing, why will it pump? They already pumped it

Volume was super high due to whales loading up on cheap TRUMPs. This pump will pale in comparison to inauguration/polo pump.

Also check out the buy order on yobit for 16 BTC. You think a guy with that kind of money is going to buy coins @ 40k sats if he doesn't think the price will skyrocket?

im confident it will pump to $1 of 20 jan.

If it dumps, im ok too.. got buy orders waiting at 1000 sats for juicy cheap trumps

I agree. $1 easily and if it gets on Poloniex I think a few $ per coin is a fair bet.

Is the price gonna go any lower then this?
Wanna buy a bit more

Can it even go on Poloniex since Trump's name now is public domain?

Actually the opposite was what people were worried about, because his name was not public domain. Now that it is, there could be no legal action for a crypto with his name on it.

>implying a multi-billionnaire like him couldn't pump it and then dump it 4 teh lulz and destroy it

i've also read some blog about a guy warning us not to trust the devs who have 2 million coins pre-mined and ready to dump or some shit. this true?

He could but considering he's being inaugurated in a couple days I think he has other things more important on his mind.

To your second point, I have no idea. It's possible but pretty unlikely imo.

If you got that cash why destroy it instead of making millions of it.
There is one dev that went retard called chicken but they say that he got kicked. The pre-mined coins are on some wallet and are expected to stay there or to invest in trump/promotion from what i heard.

that isn't true. some other coins have had pre-mines, but these always show on the blockchain and can't be hidden away. the trumpcoin blockchain is what it says it is.

sounds like your blog is just more scaremongering and fud.

>pre-mined coins are on some wallet and are expected to stay there
chickens kept 200,000 coins as part of a fund that he was going to donate to trump, an idea which changed several times over the months. this became 100,000 coins and now is 90,000 coins. these have always been part of the main blockchain.

don't believe any "hidden coin" nonsense. it isn't possible.

Thanks for clearing it up, you know a lot more then I do.

Do you think chicken will actually donate the coins and try to get some of the trust fromt he community back or just cash out?

And this top user is just the fund the dev's got right?

chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!wallets

I will now look for the article where someone found and listed the wallets and their sizes.

>chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!wallets
usually the largest wallets for coins are the exchanges.

chicken65 isn't worth thinking about. he has his plans for the future and will still pop up with his wacky opinions, but he is in the special corner, best just to let him be and ignore what he says. he claims to have his 90k Fund which he says he will hold, and i think he has said he has other personal coins which he says he will also keep (from a prev. bct thread), so he can't really have an impact.

you can put as much faith in that quote as you want, but i think it isn't worth worrying about. if it were true and signal7 has 2 million coins, he is smart enough to know that he has to sell them off a little at a time or it would crash the market. so he just becomes another guy like you or me, trying to sell them off for a decent price. if it is true, which there is no proof of either way. signal7 is also smart enough to know that if you have 30% of a coin, it is best spread around different wallets, not just different addresses.

only 5 wallets have more than 200k (according to the link in ), why would you want to let nosey people know you have lots of coins if you have more than 100k or so. the wallet size information is data with no context, so it isn't of huge value. it doesn't show a true representation of the situation.

all in all, there is no point even thinking about weirdly named internet characters and their possible actions. this isn't what will make the coin rise or fall. it is demand and exposure. demand will increase before, during and after the weekend. best not to fret.

The only way he can get out of this is if there was a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pump.

it's boring now. wake up little donald trumpcoin!!

>it stopped fluctuating
what does it mean

Quiet before the storm

What is this, the JEB coin?

Why should I buy trumpcoin?

Guaranteed to hit the dollar and continue plodding along unless the devs run away with all the cash

>unless the devs run away with all the cash

why do people put their money on memecoins knowing that this can happen any time?

they're hoping they can rake in profits and pull out before the devs pull out

so the ideal would be to duplicate/triplicate what you invested and then stop?

ideal is more than that

The ideal is to go all in when a shitcoin is just barely starting to take off, and dump it when it floors. If I wasn't a lazy sack of shit, I'd have gotten in when TC sold at 6 cents a piece and gotten out when it sold at 60.

Anyone who invested when /pol/ first started ranting about TRUMPcoin would have got in when it was under 10 cents. It's hovering at 40 cents now, and has hit 50.

Ideal is to get in on the ground floor on a memecoin and making 5-10x your investment. It's huge risk, but massive potential if it hits.

Lots of people are gambling hard that there will be a surge on inauguration, based on absolutely nothing. Though at least now there are rumors the TC devs are going to be handing out fliers and pushing the coin to the media in between the riots and left-wing terrorist attacks.

If it goes up to a dollar, some folks are going to be looking at 20x returns. As long as they can get out.

You go into it knowing it's a pump-and-dump scam you've got a little better odds... but it's still gambling.

the risk depends on how much you invest. honestly this shit is low risk extremely high profit if you don't get greedy.

I bought 1k but the Chicken thing turned me off to the coin, then sold my 1k at 11c and am seriously contemplating buying back in at 30c

My brother and I threw some money into the game when it was around 5 cents a coin. We're dying to see a dollar coin just for the madness of throwing down a few hundred dollars and walking away with a few thousand. Not anything crazy, not gonna live off it, buy buy the more collectible video games we want and cover some of my college tuition.

have hope senpai, 1 dollar will be in just a few days if everything goes accordingly

trump just woke up

THE MEMES WERE TRUE

>yoshit
>bunch of trigger-happy 12 year-olds
>put sticky paper over chat

It will fall again

just look at that libtard bot dumping out of spite lol

>implying i didnt sell already and have a buy order waiting at 39k

Why are the prices for ccex and yobit different?

sneaky :)

But it looks more stable now tho. I guess when more people sees it went up they will sell

They are not connected

>canadian chat
>ching-chong

cant make this shit up

Is there a possibility of arbitrage between em?

not terrible but confirmations for transactions between exchanges make things tricky and slow

>39k
my buy order is waiting @37500
and now we wait.

>implying CN stands for canada instead of china

cant make this shit up

i think that whoever is putting that 16 btc buy order at 39k is just trying to fool us into thinking it's not going to go any lower

That buy order has been there for more then 12 hours, it started at 8 but went up to 16.

Edit your trumpwallet conf file and add these lines:

addnode=104.251.218.69:8468
addnode=149.56.232.107:8468
addnode=169.231.177.253:8468
addnode=185.115.241.173:8468
addnode=46.105.63.132:8468
addnode=79.98.29.42:8468
addnode=85.25.145.118:8468
addnode=97.77.51.112:8468

To get your wallet to sync you need to send verification to this address:
TFpW3WUHk92dDAtMf3ZK6zvB7LuLduQD8V

Worked for me, the double stake bonus was nice as well

spare some trumpcoins for someone who wants to get in on all the fun on the 20th? I want to be a bizbro like you guys.

TRywnvgdFXAGn3FgKPkDdNwU5dFFmycx1R

Use the faucet

Oh man, I actually want some of that stuff. It looks really professional.

Now let's see them get into the hands of some MSM.

wow it's nothing

to the moon.

buy my bitcoins reeee

Noice.

Stand off at 38k on both exchanges. Will it disappear if someone dumps? :D

So you're saying after Trumpcoin goes to the moon I'll be rich enough to come to your homeland and impregnate all the beautiful women after I castrate you and make you one of the eunuchs who guards my harem?

Any generous friend want to get a 492 holder to 500 :^)?
THy5r8g3twmVco8BvxpZHR6SXFEC27Vo1C

No ahmed, you won't have one chance in poland

OK you guys are good at shilling.

Two questions:

1. Can I mine trumpcoin?

2. Where is the best place to trade my BTC for some Trumpcoin?

>1
Its proof of stake, 2% annually if you set your wallet to stake.

>2
yobit and c-cex.

Enjoy your new life as a rich man i guess.

>Enjoy your new life as a rich man

i just downloaded the macOS wallet.. is it syncing with the chain on its own or is there somewhere I need to tell it to do that?

Prescoin about to rocket launch :)

Should I change all my filthy archaic euros to Trumpcoin before it inevitably replaces them?

I've been watching Yobit the past two days like a fucking hawk and I'm getting annoyed that everything it feels like we're about to popoff it just stops. Like someone took the first fucking step just to realize they weren't supposed to yet and the back the fuck up.

>Buy
>Buy
>Buy
>Buy
>Buy
>Buy
>Buy

how to set up the trump wallet. I'm on a mac btw if some one is willing to explain how to download the blockchain I'll happily spare some TRUMP

kill moloch

literally just download the software for mac and let it run

TBCKHomeME5yj34uJtAeKy13xfzXPEYQsv

think I didnt try that?

i mean you're on a mac so my expectations aren't too high

haha I'm not a total cunt. Is the blockchain supposed to begin downloading automatically or do I input in myself. Got 7000 trumps sitting in limbo until my wallets syncs up.

>mac

gtfo liberal

find the installation folder and edit the config file, add these lines for faster synchronization

addnode=104.251.218.69:8468
addnode=149.56.232.107:8468
addnode=169.231.177.253:8468
addnode=185.115.241.173:8468
addnode=46.105.63.132:8468
addnode=79.98.29.42:8468
addnode=85.25.145.118:8468
addnode=97.77.51.112:8468

also yes it should begin on its own. can you find the status bar at the bottom with a loading bar?

>tfw my post on trumpforums is helping ppl

feels good man

i ctrl + f 'd for 'node' and copied this

has that worked?