Why do automakers keep wasting money marketing to demographics that can't afford their cars?

Why do automakers keep wasting money marketing to demographics that can't afford their cars?

because nothing's more fun than convincing young'uns to ruin their financial stability with a car loan that they'll inevitably default on.

because like many things, 80% of automobile sales are from perception and reputation, not anything objective

market the car to young people, old people buy it to feel young.

Because it makes the cars popular & in turn niggers will try to finance one & get it repo'ed and they can resell the car again. Its a Win-Win

>report submitted!

Because they don't realize they can't afford it.

>Police report submitted!

sperg more

chimp more

Haven't figure out that the current demographic is shit when it comes to money. Its not the fact that it can't afford it. Its the fact that they can't use money wisely to afford it.

Here your (you).

>be me
>see new altima, must have
>need 6cyl version w/ leather & infotainment too
>young and mentally deficient
>finance one at 20%+ interest
>23k all together, paid off in an EASY 5 year loan
>get in car, feel cool
>slowly find out its a POS (CVT)
>gets repoed 6 months later

I'm not a nigger I swear

ooga booga eek eek

because they will buy the car used for the MUH image and waste 3x it's price on repairs when the warranty wears out. That's how you get people buying 20 year old S classes and 7 series in eastern europe.

>altima
>lease
Fug

Is this double reverse edgyness or some kind of baiting? Probably both.

Similar story to me except I financed my 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS manual for $4,500 at 19% interest rate because I didn't have any credit and I was 19.

I could've financed a much nicer car but my parents had Mercedes and muscle cars so there wasn't much appeal to me. I just wanted a cheap car and didn't want to get something like a new Maxima to look like a fag

Nah, it's just because alot of people on Veeky Forums are SJW libcucks

>INB4 >>>pol

Same reason they make halo cars.