Alright Veeky Forums. It seems we're a pretty impressive bunch. /pol/ gets Trump elected...

Alright Veeky Forums. It seems we're a pretty impressive bunch. /pol/ gets Trump elected, /b/ gets people to kill themselves. Why doesn't /biz create a new altcoin, shill the hell out of it, and we all walk away with a few extra grand out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=122
rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/
tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll buy 1 please

trump coins

We've already done it with trump coin. Lets find another coin to shill. It needs to have an meme-tier name. Any ideas?

Veeky Forums coin.

it would operate as a distributed token giving voting rights over a smart contract containing investor money. on the same principle as the DAO. when enough money is available the 4chanDAOcoin buys Veeky Forums and all monetisation flows back to token holders.

boom 10/10 would invest. would make Veeky Forums out of the reach of authorities and shills. and make it indestructible forever.

lets do it.

yes, let's do it. you can easily create custom tokens on Ethereum, and a simple smart contract can be coded on Ethereum using the Solidity smart contract programming language which is like Python. it's a shame that I am a noob and don't have the time to do it, but I would definitely buy as much of this coin as I could afford. and I would shill the ever living shit out of it. everyone is sick to death of gookmoot and his ads and shenanigans

Putincoin is the new mad cash coin

I will create a professional youtube channel, with commercial tier videos. Just email me about the project:

[email protected]

Also, any7one wanting to take over Veeky Forums (FSB, CIA, ANTIFA, the Stormfags, MLP, wedoitforfreemods) would have to buy a controlling share of the 4chanDAOcoin making us all filthy fucking rich

see? this is literally all we need.

1.custom token on ethereum blockchain called ChanDAOcoin issuance 10 million

2. stated aim of ChanDAOcoin is to buy Veeky Forums and operate it as a decentralised autonomous org

3.contract address on ETH chain to contain ICO bitcoins or ETH

4. ICO it

5. fancy videos and webpage.

6. start hiring smart contract programmers to build DAO system of decentralised governance

7. get the coin on exchanges.

8. shill the everloving shit out of it all over the internet.

9. count our money

I've got 10btc that I would invest in this on the condition that no Australian be allowed to own any.

Maybe we don't need to create a new coin. Just search for a cheap one on the market and start shill it.

What if I told you....that the perfect coin already exists? And that it can and will surpass Dogecoin as the ultimate memecoin?

Do tell

spreadcoin is dirt cheap, practically unknown, and still under slow ass development.

This post is from the future. In 1 years time, Pepecash will have surpassed Dogecoin and hit the top 10 on coinmarketcap.

rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=122

Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.

You can thank me later for this tipoff.

I'm a programmer. I think I could make my own coin if I wanted...Just so lazy tho

rarepepedirectory.com/

....Holy shit.

That sounds genius. But why stop there? The coin could focus on the acquisition of other meme-tier properties too. First Veeky Forums, then something else. Monetize the hell out of all of it, flow that back to the shareholders.

The coin could raise enough money to buy the rights to Pepe the Frog, so that he literally belongs to Veeky Forums

perhaps even piratebay?

... Oh my god

Somebody explain how this works

It's genius. Fucking genius.

The counterparty platform allows you to create tokens (cards) to associate with certain "coins." Just like what the "About us" says. If you look at "issue amount" you'll see that there is a limited amount of tokens issued for every Pepe "card." Anyone can submit tokens to the chain, but it does need to be approved by administrators.

on rarepepewallet.com/ you can "buy" these tokens (cards) with Pepecash/XCP

This is genius.

Gentlement, you are looking at the future

Already happened with PND and TRUMP. Just wait til Trumpcoin dies and biz will start another.

So its more than just another memecoin to be traded. It also allows the trading of rare "pepe cards" on the platform.

Considering it's Pepe himself I'll give it less than a year to hit top 10.

Where's a good place to buy Pepecoin and can it be mined?

Yes yes, everybody buy Ethereum

hehe

Call it MemeCoin.

Bump, someone more technically experienced than me start this please

I have already begun working on this project myself for the past 6 months, it's pretty much ready for launch in March, it just needs a few investors for the website dev and advertising.

I'm looking for angel investors who will be rewarded with 4ChanGoldCoin (4CGC) in return for their investment, no matter the amount.

Just leave your email and the amount sent, I will verify and get into contact with you.

I have most of the frame-work in place, but

I have most of the frame-work in place, but I need to pay for my coin shills.

guys why dont make a real useful coin and make it fucking successful?
smthg like a coin for owners' rights royalties, once an author put its file (music track, movie, ebook etc) in the blockchain it gets a unique id and generate coins for each play or download.
just smthg that popped up in my mind now, i have no idea if it already exists or if it's actually doable.
or smthg else, whatever with some useful function and not just another hype and dump coin
if sm1 likes the idea we could make a telegram group to discuss it and share ideas
and sorry for my english

KEKcoin

Tfw I own kekcoin.com

lets make Keks

I like this because it would allow us to vote on mods

Bumping because I like where this is going

I can make graphics and music
[email protected]

Can I mine this?

I would mine a pepecoin

Veeky Forums coin.
Make it CPU mining only.
get it done.

done with huge success on ethereum, monero, trumpcoin we can do it again easily, im not worried, i will become rich from 4cchan

does Veeky Forums create revenue? who would invest?
most Veeky Forums users are neet fags.

what's your coin's platform? Is it another bitcoin copy or a unique code? Any features that would make it marketable or is it just another copy with tweaks?

make it cpu mining only.
someone has to make a Veeky Forums coin

this.
where do i buy pepecoin from?

>from pepecash at rarepepedirectory

>700 million Pepe Cash

>not 777 million

needs a few tweaks.

why make it "Veeky Forums"
we could call it a rare pepe and start the pepe market

when we make the coin we could go shill on other boards saying
>hurr durr we iz make Veeky Forums currency coin
everyone on /pol/ would rush over and buy out. we would be rich real fast

>Veeky Forums currency coin
how about - choin? for all the chans, you know.

>pepe coin
>mines give out pepe images with various rarity
>tfw trading rare pepes become a reality

how about making this kekcoin a reality?
a little bit of divinity into play, as well.
the logo would literally be that kek statue with a dna sequence and computer user at the bottom.
for the logo idea i want 10k kekcoins upfront.
check my trip for coin transferring.

just found out kek coins already exist
if we wanna use the kek statue as a meme coin then we should use that frog god other name, heket coin, doesnt sound as cool though

use some gimmick features to let coinfags think it's 'cool' coin, like multialgo and anonimity and smthg else

>kek coins already exist
not on coinmarketcap.

it got a website with detailed info?

mmm not actually, i read somthing on google but it turned out to be a useless github page

then we are clear, i guess?

I have a unique code.

KekCoin it is.

All we need is more funding guys, we're already over halfway there.

56 out of 100 BTC!
Let's do this!

Bump

>Let's do this!
no

what we need is a trading platform between btc and real dosh that is anonymous and reasonably trustworthy and secure.

we don't need a thousandth shitcoin, and you can trade btc to any altcoin with reasonable anonymity, it's the entry and exit that is problematic.

Don't just jump in we need to plan this out to ensure it's succes

Ok every body make Kekcoin I give 5 euro investment

i would really buy bitcoin if i could actually buy it.
paypal would be my preferred option but everyone wants copy of passport and selfie...
no thanks, i dont trust random people with a copy of my ID.

Just use Virwox dummy

virwox? explain how it works please..
do i buy OMĀ¢ then swap that to BTC?
Linden $ not been sold there since 2015

I am getting my rare pepes.

I GOT MY PEPE BOY. Rare pepes on the blockchain

I'M GETTING MY RARE TRUMP PEPE

THEY WILL ALL BE MINE

can we talk seriously about a coin and stop it with this fucking pepe thanks?

Coin has already been created

But if you really want to make another shitcoin go ahead, great riches await in the world of shitcoins.

After Friday/Saturday

Can anyone giveaway some $3 in bitcoin for me? I'm broke

Speak for yourself poorfag

Everything would be done by shareholder voting. Just like theDAO before it got hacked.

TheDAO was too complicated but with a simpler smart contract it could work.

Sort of like a cross between DECRED and DigixDAO. Could call it ChanDAO

Or we rename Veeky Forums DAOchan

Bump this thread needs to be pinned

Bizcoin. :^)

Bumping this

would you be interested in an exchange that is completely anonymous, doesn't actually track any info from you and works via e-bay and paypal?

what i was thinking about is selling "monopoly money" basically i would ship physical certificates of your payment in usd or eur denomination. and of course as a bonus the money you spent on them would appear on your exchange account, where you could trade with it to btc and withdraw btc. you could either trade with the "house" or with other users. probably gonna get better deals from other users of course. if you want to withdraw btc or cash you can download and print paper wallets or request a transfer to a paypal acc.

something like that. if it kicks off i might actually code btc transfer into it and paypal automation maybe even bank transfers.

now i said anonymously which means no confirmation of identity needed. but you have to have a paypal acc somehow.

i wish i could leave paypal the fuck out of it really. but it's not like credit cards are any more anonymous. wiring money isn't either.

i think you can have a paypal acc with fake info and wire money to it via western union from cash payment. so no bank account or card info is needed. i have no idea how you can withdraw without it.

Don't think you can such a thing, since the anonimity is a big problem for governments. They let bitcoin slip through but i don't think we'll ever get another chance at an anonymous exchange.

in my country nobody gives a fuck about bitcoin as far as i can tell. i doubt they even understand what it is.

so i'm just looking at localbitcoins.com, it seems like a real smooth sail, many buyers and sellers use paypal too, what's the problem with it? so far they didn't require any validation aside the email.

If you use paypal the premium over spot is massive due to the risk of chargebacks. If it's not then you're almost certainly dealing with a scammer.

Anyway lets make 4chancoin a thing.

I will begin a ICO soon haha i am the first fuck you all

Lead developer = me

actually no.

our ICO will begin soon. bitcointalk sig campaign is already planned. too late SUCKA

>If it's not then you're almost certainly dealing with a scammer.
so the rating doesn't mean shit?

Nope you losers can't even figure out a unique way to scam people. I know all about blockchain technology and know what is bullshit and what isn't. Your going to need to come up with a better idea than this.

The time has come to buy PEPECASH while it's still cheap and create bigger hype than Dogecoin at it's peak. With less coins than Doge the possibilities are there for big profit.

tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

Earth coin

can we plan this serioulsy?
i dont know how many of you were around when the DOGE reached its top, but that was fucking insane, lets do it again

I say we focus on this

can someone translate this to retard? just came across this board in hopes of making some financial gains but I don't know shit about what any of this means.

trump coin has had my mind on this. Even if people now arnt catching onto cryptos, bitcoin fills a small and needed niche and will only grow from there.

Decenteralized and unregulated money has a big place in our future (reguardless of what happens really). But this all could easily end up flipping the world on its face eventually.

But it could be awhile.. i suggest we propose a new coin, large enough to handle like half the worlds population, with quick transactions and an encrypted blockchain.

We need a solid and simple name, it has to be serious enough sounding to be reported on seriously, and liked by the hip young youth

i would suggest UNITS/$ or Coin, maybe GOLD

something future sounding that will wow people and question there faith in "real" money.

i feel like there are alot of angles with this. if we could decide on something/ actually find someone good enough to do it and not screw all of us over or something it could reall work. we have the numbers, and a million units for each active schill, maybe a couple million will make them personally invested.

A coin will take over bitcoins spot, its not made large enough. whether or not WE make it doesnt even matter, we just need to make it SEEM like we've made THAT coin. scare people into buying.

COINFAGS BTFO

what about a new coin thats backed by REAL silver, like cash-outable for real silver if desired but also sold anonymously following the exact price of silver

is something like this possible? we could put real value to a digital currency

Digixdao but for silver.

Look at the history of theDAO circa May to July 2016

Americans are awake

no one remembers Veeky Forumscoin?

all alt-coins were created by the government and banks to delegitimize actual alternative currencies

you now realize all coins are pogs