/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1428

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for April:
4/1 - 4/9 - Table for Six
4/10 - 4/15 - All Four Celestials (Renewal)
4/16 - 4/21 - Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
4/16 - 4/21 - The Inner Light (Mary Event; Rerun and Renewal)
4/22 - 4/29 - Guild War (Fire)
4/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C9PUHQjU0AA_Gef.jpg:orig
gbf.wiki/Sarunan_(Dark)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One extremely heterosexual male up for grabs.

For lazy anons: 097A2350

Glasses ruin 9 out of _9 characters.

Remove megane

Only cuties are allowed to reply to this post.

>You ALREADY have high DA/TA
not all the time hence the reason why uptime is important

>Replacing that with a GW dagger just so you can have a weaker DA/TA buff on ougi
its already been shown that they are roughly equal. if anything GW dagger is better than elysian's buff because you can charge it faster than the cooldown on elysian

This doesn't feel right.

fine

Titan EX+

2FF46616

Remove yourself

It makes all your other buffs and debuffs from Elysian weaker though

Cute, but why are her eyes so far apart?

>they are roughly equal
Proof? You also realize why SS uses harp, right? Make sure to read up on the skills and how they're affected by harp.

Thanks for 2k pedants /gbfg/ now I can start farming SR tickets

>glasses sarasa
muh disk

the original post was talking about using elysian as a pure dps class ie you only do it when there are other elysians to fulfill the debuffing roles

Can someone please help finish it? I don't have what it takes.

cute

I don't know if you're just farming for (You)s or is genuinely stupid.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C9PUHQjU0AA_Gef.jpg:orig

I dont get this help me

Why do you hate perfection

Really makes you think.

If you want to be pure dps go locke.

How big is the big bonus water damage on the shellfists and is there any characters that its flat out always good for? Both the water weapons seem to have horrible typing, so I'm not sure which to take.

>the only reason to 5* her is so you can wanpan hards

It's tempting but no, I'll stay my case

>thinking 20% elemental attack increase matters when data buff literally makes you do 200% or 300% more damage compared to single attacking

data is literally the strongest buff you can get. if you don't have a good data uptime then no other buff matters

Also Yoda could do all of them except Levi and Celeste so who cares?

>wants to go max dps with other elysians going debuff/buff role
>doesn't realize abyss works with all allies so you'll have pretty much max da/ta uptime
I get you want to theorycraft, but it just makes you seem clueless.

Keep telling yourself that Oktofag.

I don't give a shit about Okto, I only just picked up Six. If I had to Waifu an eternal it would probably be 4.

Kill yourself faggot.

You'd be better off just taking SoG and using it when abyss is down.

kill every darknigger, zoinigger and lucionigger

I feel like I've fucked something up, can someone check please?

>lucionigger
what the fuck

>doesn't realize abyss works with all allies so you'll have pretty much max da/ta uptime
Not that user but are you trying to imply it works like DT3? Because it doesn't. All allies is just your own party; all parties = raid wide.

That said, let the dagger elysian user be, if he wants to be garbage it's his choice. Everyone will just laugh at him anyway.

>tfw I'm all of those +windroach and agnigger

did you use magna fists or normal?

Why is Dsaru so shit when he can nuke real hard?

Magna

This seems about right, what's wrong? Where's your cosmo though.

>1.6m nuke every 5turns in the chev sword element

XD!!!!!!!!!!!! made me reply XD

pure attack doesn't factor with crit.

I'm still getting used to the calculator, so I just wanted to make sure.
And my cosmos is in my light pool.

basically ground zero+ with the compound bow kills everything that is not celeste hard

because people are so afraid of his second skill they'd rather not have him exist at all

also nuking is shit, autos are meta

And /gbfg/ baits another one.

im not theorycrafting or defending dagger elysian or anything like that. read the entire conversation before you try to jump in.

the post i quoted in last thread said data was not that important when it is actually the best buff in the game so "diminishing returns" doesnt apply when you don't have 100% uptime or a high rate. you aren't killing shit with single attacks

Is that supposed to be good?
My wind team does more damage in less than 3 turns.

To everyone who use Virusmete, how do you get the materials to display on your sidebar? I clicked the eye icons but nothing happens.

True but does his 2nd skill actually fuck with the raid at all? If not then it's not that scary.

It just started working one day. Don't know why it didn't before, check the settings maybe.

Does it factor on the party average damage per turn?

So the EX raids drop gacha SRs?

Disabled because triggers bans. Hope you don't have raids on sidebar as well because that's the reason why people get banned using it.

I want to beat the shit out of Beato

Doubt cosmo is worth it if you are including auberons in water grids since you wont have 6 daggers.

>Removes all buffs and debuffs on boss and your own party
Gee, I wonder if that fucks with the raid.

I click the eye icon

Yeah mine doesn't work, no idea.

are you new?

my gab wand is only sr and will be that way for a long time, should I still throw it in? (this isn't my main element but I'd like to be useful this gw)

M-Marriage?

I've done it like 200 times and didn't get any.

The calc just factors raw attack. two sources of crit though can increase crit quite well.

Exactly so who cares. You only need to think about your own buffs, and worst case scenario is you lose em (so don't do that) It's not like other people can completely fuck you over by misusing their dsaru.

I wish

Go Trial battle and check how much you're doing per autoattack. Then switch to wand and then check how much you do per auto. It's that simple.

Check the Show status panel below bookmarks in sidebar settings.

it fucks up everyone big time if used at the right time
>zoiniggers are left vulnerable at 1hp
>removes phalanx before a trigger
>removes your atk up buffs right before your ougis
>removes your DATA buffs
etc, he's the ultimate troll character

Some rank 101+ anons just held my hand through the co-op extra stages.
You just made my day anons. Thank you.

Oh yeah, this worked. Thanks.

Tell me that you are fucking kidding.

The point is that you don't use Unia, at all. If you use it in HL, people will tell you to fuck off and leave. Especially if you do it on Baha since he builds resistance to debuffs each time they are applied so if faggots with DSaru just willy nilly removes all of them to "clear" themselves, they literally fuck up the raid.

Does the dirge of the dead shit + Tez def down stack? And is it better than mist + tez? I have magna grid

Enjoy your extra classes.

In those examples, how do they affect other people? How does that troll anyone other than yourself?

Ah okay I didn't know resistance builds up. That sucks.

Yes and yes. Dirge+any decent def down (15% or more) debuff caps def down debuffs for your element as Dirge is 35% on its own for your element.

DSaru doesn't remove other players buffs, just the player who has him. The issue is that it removes everything on the boss.

Debuff skills don't have 0 turn CD's and HL bosses build up immunity.

Huh. I'm actually going to earn platinum this month for the first time.

Make sure to thank KMR.

So, is gunslinger nebuchad a meme or actually viable?

This didn't work for me. Where should I be looking?

>go into literally any non-hl raid
>cast unia first so no one has buff advantage on me
anyone else love doing this?

Depends what you mean. You can't really run gunslinger without nebu if that is what you mean. C4 classes are, for the most part, better, though.

What makes you think it's a meme?

Go into Menu -> supply -> Scroll down and click on some eye icons, see if it works.

>read the entire conversation before you try to jump in.
I've read the entire reply chain before I posted anything.

What anons are trying to tell you is that there is no point in forcing 100% uptime when you already have 80/30 on 3T/5T. And 100% uptime doesn't automatically mean better dps when its just a measly 30/30 compared to harp's 80/30. Not to mention having a harp gives better numbers on your other buffs as well which also affects your DPS.

Just as I posted this it suddenly started showing up...

Thanks for the help though!

>some random pug nip train actually went through all 30 hosts
Amazing

Is zoey nigga?

>removes buffs and debuffs from ALL PARTIES
>ALL PARTIES
>not all allies
>ALL PARTIES
that is the party of every other player in the raid. That guy with the gold medal carrying your illiterate ass? by using unia you just took away his elemental resistance and he's now going to eat the full damage of the enemy's ougi and die for it leaving everyone else hopeless.

Chocolate.

>ALL PARTIES
No
gbf.wiki/Sarunan_(Dark)

I swear a lot of you have no idea what you're talking about.

Not him but no, it's your own party.

I see people using Unia to clear Chev HL and my buffs are still up when I attack, it's been changed.