Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1101: Blondes have more fun Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: DiaMari Osanpo event, UR Hanayo
EN: UR Ruby, UR Kotori

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr (embed) (embed)
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dengekips/status/852466538388967424
youtube.com/watch?v=mnmv9rJB51Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vupSc2ow8R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for nanjo

Umi is love.

Zura's a pedophile.

harasho

Really wish i can delete threads I make.

Top 10 for I rolled on a whim. I don't even particularly like Ruby, 2nd UR of her now.

Just let the other thread die.

twitter.com/dengekips/status/852466538388967424
king plays overwatch soon

you got yohane so all is good

How soon

Is this too ambitious?

Nope. Post results, you will get a UR.

SR honk

Wtf, those trips are fucking magic.

Sorry for the niggo.

>those trips

Kiss Umi.

The user of UR trips

Kek wills it

Lick Umi

Good OP

>dat smug Dia

>Chika = Honoka clone
>Riko = Umi clone
>You = Kotori clone
>Hanamaru = Hanayo clone
>Ruby = Maki clone
>Yoshiko = Rin clone
>Dia = Nico clone
>Kanan = Nozomi clone
>Mari = Eli clone

Agree?

>Ruby = Maki clone
>Yoshiko = Rin clone
>Dia = Nico clone

You=retard clone

Who else has 120 gems ready for the 3 step Maki birthday box next week?

I would but I needed to save for the Baker Mari that I will not get.

Just had a weird dream that I was reading the official love live manga and Rin and Hanayo were getting lewd with each other near the top floor of some big building. Then one of them let out a scream and there was a girl at the door wearing a luchador mask.

>rolling for maki

Agreed

400+ loveca ready for her and her wife Nico.

A little extra but I have to save up for Nico's birthday after Maki's box

= autist clone

I was only 9 years old. I loved Nico so much. I had watched all the PV's and had her merchandise from her time in μ's as well as after her solo career had taken off. I pray to Nico every night before bed, and thank her for the life I been granted. "Nico is Love," I would say, "Nico is Live."

My father overhears me, and calls me a carpet muncher. He is just jealous of my devotion to Nico. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's Nico!

I am so happy. She whispers into my ear "Anata no haato ni Nico Nico ni." She grabs me with her small, beautiful hands and lays me down on my back. I'm ready. I spread my pussy-lips for Nico. She penetrates through my barrier with her strapon. It hurts so much but I do it for Nico. I can feel my hymen tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against her force. I want to please Nico. She lets out a cute "Nico!" as she cums from the stimulation, her own juices seeping out from behind the strapon onto me.

My dad walks in. Nico looks at him, his face paralyzed in terror. As she approaches him, she says the last words he will ever hear. "Nico-Nico-ni!" Several minutes later, Nico leaves through my window.

Nico is Love. Nico is Live.

But Nico's birthday is 3 months after Maki's

They are childhood friends

It was the last day of school. I turned to my teacher to thank her for a year filled with smiles. She looked back toward me over her shoulder and said to me, "Having you in my class was a very SPIRITUAL experience, you know?"

'No' I thought, 'It can't be...' Nozomi Toujou was my teacher all along. I jumped at her in order to try and stuff Nesoberi in her pussy, but it was to no avail. As soon as her skirt and panties were gone, Eli popped out of her, wearing a tutu, and began to dance the nutcracker. Her dancing, so terrible that she was rejected, began to drain the smile from my face. "Harasho!" she exclaimed.

Just as I thought my smile would vanish completely, Nico crashed through the roof, with an angry expression marring her small, beautiful face. She jumped at Nozomi and grabbed her by the breasts, ripping them off, which caused Nozomi to scream. Eli tried to run away, but Nico flipped the light switch in the room, blanketing it with darkness, and causing her to yelp in fear. A second later, both their screams filled the room.

When the light came back on, Nico was smiling at me warmly. She gave me a Nico Nesoberi, and the smile came back to my face fully. And then... I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I offered myself to her. I left the classroom for break that day, my pussy and asshole sore from the girth of her strapon.

Nico is Love. Nico is Live.

I'm gonna have lot of gems by then my man

Why can't Kbob be like Deresute and give us our UR of choice?

Get it from the seal shop.

kys Kiab

For only 6000 yen, you can have a UR of your choice as well as 2 (Two) 10+1 scouting tickets. This pack also comes with a snazzy emblem!

Please continue supporting Love Live! School idol festival.

Sometimes I really wonder if someone involved in the franchise lurks here.

new shilling video when?

>kotori is a cuck
>nozomi is a manipulative bitch
Nice bait

>manipulative bitch
I love this meme

>even kananfriends agree You is a cuck
HAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing to agree about. You either get cucked or you don't. You clearly did.

I can't believe it's Holy Thursday again.

Remember that none of the raibus are a bitch, because the will never refuse to have sex with you.

You getting cucked is what ruined Aqours. She could have been the next Maki.

When is she streaming?

I love you, user.

King is now live playing Overwatch.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnmv9rJB51Q

Hugging you, Kanan~

>Console
fucking disgusting

>reinhardt
>Kakkoii ojisan
kek

Later, right now we need to hug Maru.

>Emiri Kato voices Tracer on JP
Nice

No. Fuck off.

Cumming inside Ruby-chan~~

Calm down, Chika.

Truly a ship for patricians.

New thread

which episode is this from?

These MariKanan plebs wouldn't understand

>sees Mei ice wall
>eh eh eh? ah ah ah
kek

Childhood friends!

Wonderzone~

potg 2 times in a row

theyre rigged customs tho

SHOOT THE BARRIER

Why do they want her to play Hanzo so much? The other guy said he's difficult.

Because maru contributes to the group as much as hanzo.

kek

New useless merchandise

I almost thought they were those Russian dolls that eat each other, just set to the same scale so you could see details. Then I read the filename.

Which Seiyu should voice Emma, Kanata and Shizuku?

Whenever I see Emma, I see Ai Kayano.

Sachika Misawa would be good for Kanata if she uses either her Yukarin sex voice or Moca sex voice. You will never know if she's high, half-asleep or about to jump her sister and do depraved things to Haruka.

Shizuku can be Yuka Ootsubo with her Gay Ojou Tami voice.

>Chika and You living together
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP

I don't think any shipfags have it worse than RatCuckfags.

YouChika now currently has an equal number of fanfiction with ChikaRiko. Soon YouChika will completely surpass it.

This is the year when YouChika becomes canon.

You please.

>thiswillbetheendofchikarikosaysnervousgirlforthe7thtimethisseason.jpg

I have that pic

Indeed cute.

>jesus christ is suffering
>fuuko is still alive
WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=vupSc2ow8R4

Why are they playing the Flop Dream OP at the start rather than the Flopshine OP?

>not having him filtered
I only remember his existence when people mention him

Because it's a Bushiroad sponsored program and they care more about their own franchise than Love Live.

flop dream op is top tier and flopshine is shit

kys

I wonder how many Flopdream seiyuus tried out for Love Live

We should trade Aikyan and Suwawa for Aimi and Saechi

>check BanG Dream for seiyuu names
>see the date when it was created
>January 2015

What the fuck, I thought it was only a couple months old.