shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/���ގ����ĎގЎȎ������������ގ��ގ� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
my.mixtape.moe/ixyder.webm
strawpoll.me/12678037
strawpoll.me/12678043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which prebuilt deck is the best value?

Which cards do you need?
I think elf has the best value since all their Legos are good

how do i play sword now... this game is ruined for me :'(

If you're new, pick dragoncraft, it's the best one right now, pretty op desu

Just meme with Pepe

Midrange is as good as it's ever been.

We back?

>previously top of tier 1 deck
>currently has horrible matchup with tier 0 deck
>equally good
hmm

That's is really big boobs.

When did you first realize that 90% of all people in this general are morons that can't do anything other than netdeck and look at shitty useless statistics to form their "opinion" about what is viable and what isn't?

Goodbye, /svg/.

Boobs are the best

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/���ގ����ĎގЎȎ������������ގ��ގ� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)

What did he mean by this?

>i'm a retard who forms opinions based on what i want to be true instead of objective facts

Was it something I said? If so you should thank me.

I have 3900 Vials, 3 Belphegors, 3 Vanias and no meta deck.

Should I just kill myself?

Forest has the best value, since both legendaries are played and a lot of the golds as well, but Shadow is probably currently the best because it has two Tier 1 decks.

Boobs.

I don't think I've beat a Shadow deck all day, every game is just perfect 1-2-catacomb shit

But the statistics are useless.
For example wolfbolt only shows up if that card even saw play.

What's the point?

aggroblood is good again and you don't need memedealers

>dshitters still play it since they can't use decks that require thinking about interaction.
joke's on you, loser, most of us just switched to the ramp class
have fun trying to interact with dragon oracle

>3 Belphegors
>Should I just kill myself?
Yes, build kys Blood.

For you

No but thank you anyway. Now I don't have to waste my time with this piece of shit.

I like the last 2 a lot more than the one we got in the anime and SV. We already have the bishonen white haired fallen angel in Luci, we don't need another with an identical haircut. At least give him long hair or something.

There's no potential biasing when you're looking at full classes. Shadow as a whole is just retardedly broken.

THey all have the same dust value (like 10.5k vials or some shit). For current meta, Shadow is the absolute best value since it gets you cerb and many of the aggro and midrange shadow cards.

Blood has a lot of high value targets and was amazing in last meta to buy, but blood is lacking in this one, so cant make use of half hte cards given to you thanks to well balanced design decisions like aegis and everything dragon. queen is best waifu though, so you should buy it for her and her emblme and card back.

elf is probably the second best deck to buy now as everything is still used. youll only need few end game things for the wolfbolt decks. youll get ancient elf and roaches and other needed cards if you want to play elf.

sword has everything but albert for midsword if you want to play that and didnt get anything. gives control sword backend cards as well if you want to try that sometime. youll need 10k more vials just for albert crafting if you want to do anything sword related though.

so cerb and shadow deck is best choice. can play aggro for now or craft couple hectors and have the midrange deck. very high value for a top tier deck out of hte gate.

>tfw ginger steals my legendary luck for the week
piece of shit rune

>turn fucking seven d-shift wombo combo
This deck gets me hard every other match.

my.mixtape.moe/ixyder.webm

HEY GUYS LET'S GIVE A CLASS 12 (TWELVE) RAMP CARDS WITH GOOD SECONDARY EFFECTS

Reroll.

>The brexit referendum isn't going to pass, just think about the facts
>it's an OBJECTIVE FACT that Hillary is going to win! Look at the poll numbers!
i thought 2016 would have taught you niggers that statistics don't real, but i guess fanatics never learn

>test of strength!
>aegis!
>themis decree!
lol well played xdxd

>guys let's give a class with ramp mechanic 6 gorillion heals and board clears

>ramp
>with most board wipes in game
>with most heal in game
>with best wards in game
>and strongest late game
>and best single target removals

Really activates the almonds. Dragon was played in many japanese tournaments and they loved the deck in rob. It was never bad either - just shitters driving winrates down trying to do discard or half assed 30k vial versions making it look bad. It wasnt top tier by any means, but it was like 1 or 2 cards away from being super storng. So they gave them fucking 8 super strong new cards. BRILLIANT.

Fake winrates! Sad!

Sibyl is the only thing holding the deck together. She's too good in the mid game, she needs stats hit. But, legendaries never get looked at after release in these games, because they're Jewish to give a refund on the most expensive rarity. At best we can hope to get Zell neutered so Dragon can actually lose against Aegis and D.Shift.

If Cygames did Blizzard balancing they'd nerf Dragon Oracle to 3 mana

>crying about a deck with 51% win rate

Who hurt you user?

strawpoll.me/12678037

strawpoll.me/12678043

>my butthurt means more than actual statistics
???

Elf isn't as good as it was since Tia seems to have been replaced by Warden, but you still get AE, Roach, and a Liza. Cynthia right be relevant again one day.

Sword isn't great anyone since the legends are both out of meta. If csword every becomes a thing again though it's still good.

Rune is terrible, dshit builds aren't even running Merlin anymore leaving you with a couple decent golds.

Dragon is pretty bad. You get a Forte, but the rest are vials beyond some of the lower rarity stuff. I guess you could make a Face deck with it.

Shadow is still god-tier. Nearly everything is good or at least usable until you get ToG replacements.

Blood is for cblood, which is dead at the moment. The cards are all good if that deck makes a comeback though.

Haven one gets slagged a lot, but it's about the same value as Dragon since it gives you the core of a Storm deck. Animated Jeanne is unfortunately useless since you can't even vial her.

>last 6 dragons I've fought had turn 2 oracle
>my last 7 dragon games had no oracle until turn 7 at least

Should should I just always be mulliganing in the hopes of getting oracle or what?

You can, but you won't get it until the forced 50/50 match up algorithm determines it's your turn to be allowed to win. I literally throw my entire hand every game to get it, and I'm lucky if I get it maybe once every 4 games by turn 3.

Of course. Aiela is the only other card you might want to keep in your starting hand.

>tfw trying to kill this god fucking piece of shit ugly-ass priest hag for the last 2 days to no avail

How in the name of everything fuck is any Aggro Blood list supposed to get past this piece of shit Elite deck?

This meta is at the point where my mouse hovers over the concede button on Shadow turn 3 when they're going first. It's just not winnable if they curve with catacomb.

How to win with dragon
>go first
>oracle
>rahab
>fervor
>sybil
>saha baha zell face
>forte/genesis evo face for lethal
Repeat until rank 1 master

>reddit spacing

It's not like the bandwagoners who doesn't know shit about the game but netdeck are the reason for the current winrate or anything.

Sorry, I'll just make it a solid wall of text instead of improving readability next time.

Just play a craft that isn't complete shit.

The same can be said about Shadow except that the latter doesn't brick

Get fuck bloodfaggot

Fucking this. So tired of that bullshit because you can't ever stabilize against them either because shadows stop being actual resources around turn 6 and they can just endlessly spam DB and Soulsquashers.

To this

Day

I still can't figure

Out how people can

Tell I

Am

A redditor. What

Is the

Secret? ELI5? TIL am I right?

Don't bother replying to the autist.

>Blood
>complete shit
You're just bad.

How the fuck are you losing to that with aggro? There's no healing, just run the old bat aggro deck and burn it out once the wards go up.

My bad, I saw this post and instantly replied to it without reading. Your advice was solid too.

Go away redditor.

Don't be fooled retard. Instead of sorry hunt his boypussy.

Reminder to uninstall this game because it will only get worse every expansion. Fucking hell I don't even see /ourguy/ poster anymore so he must've quit too.

>Shitty polls == statistics

Maybe call others bad after you beat the AI.

I only play the game strictly for dailies at this point.

>implying I'm that ass-mongoloid
I'm aware that Blood isn't the hottest shit, I might be retarded but I'm not that much of a fuckface.

Pretty sure most people do. I sure as shit wouldn't want to be someone climbing in this meta where half of the ladder is either Shadow or Dragon and even if you're playing either the mirrors come down to a coinflip.

>self-reported political preferences
>self-reported winrates
it's the same thing nigger
if you're comparing this shit to real statistics, no shit those are still valid, but real statisticians are the ones who keep trying to beat it into your stupid heads that the data this community works with are compromised almost to the point of being useless

kys Blood is a solid T2, what does that have to do with the AI?

Reminder to rope shadowcraft.

>Meta is so fast now even stat boosting spell immune's does nothing these days
Just cuck my shit up

>There are people whp run both Lou and Merlin
Fucking netdeckers.

Things were looking okay at the end of ToG, they just needed to fix the Dragon vs Shadow matchup, nerf Albert a tad, add some new builds for everyone, and give proper support to failed builds (ie Eidolon, vengeance, dirt, disco, etc.). Instead they decided Dragon and Shadow would be the new Daria and Roach, and will be 2/3s of the ladder until Cygames slaps them on the wrist in two months.

Then the cycle will repeat with two new classes, probably Rune again seeing they're gutter tier this meta.

Am I imagining things or is Forest by far the worst Craft to try and do anything with without building a full, competitively viable deck?

I've been playing through the story missions and got through all of them without much trouble but can't do jackshit against chapter 9 of the Forestcraft campaign.

When they told me to dust good cards and days later they'd be meta

Rune is the one craft that I never really played, but I just might dust some shit and make Rune decks because of the perfection that is Lou.

The statistics might be flawed but it's the best we've got. Certainly a better alternative to the anecdotal evidence of every fuck head on the internet.

Forest was one of the most expensive deck back in the days. And they got jack shit for 2 consecutive expansions.

Everyone is getting strong secondary effects. Get over yourself

Are you genuinely autistic?

>too dumb to form own opinions
>get fucked over by blindly listening to others
You only have yourself to blame.

Just burn or ramp him bro. He can't take it.

>I'll just strawman
You must have been the captain of your debate team.

>Implying I listened to retards
You're as dumb as they are

I just decide what i think is op or not. So far i'd say dragon, shadow and forest have the best decks. I expect complaint about forest to flood this board at one point.

>hurr what does calling you bad have to do with the AI
How many helpers do you need to go to the bathroom, son?

Which legendary do you regret crafting the most?

Ourobouros

Send help

Left, easy

I called you bad because you said Blood is complete shit. What's hard to follow here?

Cerberus. I should have bought a 3rd precon. Now I'm stuck with 2 animated and 1 non animated

>there's only one /ourguy/ poster
>a poster being gone for a day or two means they quit
>metagames are ever perfect

minthe is strong in t2 because of that zombie troll guy that grows every turn. basically makes a free evo if you drop her into him. theres also a lot more random necromancy using cards you can combo her with in that format. minthe also just solid on curve that they will have to kill. can combo with lolisquasher if you get her as a choice in later picks.

That you're not seeing the irony in calling someone bad when you can't beat the AI.

Elf Queen, since I pulled one the next day and I'm out 2500 vials now. Tia's also starting too look like she won't be needed again.