archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/reddit spacing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the times have changed but the pain remains

This is some intense shit.

>Haven - Shadow - Dragon rock paper scissor meta
Why do people say this

Post elf

>like playing 6/7 classes
>can't play more than 2 now since shadow kills you on t5 and dragon castrates control
>one of the playable classes is just more aggro shadow
I mean, I can still play haven, but the "hard" counter class isn't even able to deal with shadow anymore.

Pull the trigger on every shadowcraft nigger

What if you could banish leaders?

I see you're a suicidal man as well.

Why don't you guys play triple pendant grimnir Dragon?

16 damage to all

Haven't played in almost 3 weeks. What's the current meta? Going to start playing again today.

>tfw rites and pyroxene in the opening hand
I love the smell of genocide in the morning

Pretty much. You can only take Titania's/arthur's light/polyphonic/etc getting destroyed or banished before you just give up

What do you fucking think? I'll give you a hint, what destroys your slow deck's whole board of amulets

This is a Japanese goblin.

>gets bahamut'd because you didn't play any threats and let the opponent dragon ramp and heal using sybil
no thanks.

has a point. amulet decks are dead. That includes JO

It's shadowniggers trying to subtly plant the idea that they aren't playing the uncounterable t0 bullshit craft.

Because dragon is antifun cancer that kills every fun deck along with haven

Which manga?

And before some says b-but muh earthshocker rocker spocker show stoppin' butt popper!!!!!
No. It's rarely enough, they make it out to bahamut land and you're fucking done.

Bad, only shadow and dragon on the ladder.

Where are her horns?

bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-is-very-strong-r21177

Bahamut in general is anti-fun cancer
Satan to a lesser degree.

Horrible. Aggro/midrange shadow rules half the meta. Dragon destroy/banish boards reliably from t6 onwards. Aegis mops up the crumbs of any deck in the cracks.

I thought shadow was supposed to be killed though?

Something like this.

Thanks.

Cancer
You can either tech against shadow and lose to dragon or tech against dragon and lose to shadow, make your choice.
Alternatively, you can try becoming the cancer yourself

>Aegis mops up the crumbs of any deck in the cracks.
Get out of B

It's just /svg/ being retarded as usual.

For reference

Wait, is rune now the hipster underdog class?

You have to run a counter deck and you have a harder time getting a good curve out compared to shadow so people basically don't and cry for a nerf.
It's also difficult to have the draw to repeatedly hit the board with necroelementalist/dragon wings/angelic barrage/etc. twice a turn to fully clean their skellytins inside skellehtons inside sqirluhpans

Those AA/masters winrates only support what I said dumbo.

>tfw playing arena

I'm so sorry

I'm in AA3 and I regularly get wrecked by Aegis, though in most cases I concede before Aegis even comes out, haven in general wrecks my shit with their 9gorrilion removals

No, it's just dead.

need someone to concede to me right quick, much appreciated

>queue against aegistards
>they spam bm and removals all game long
>immediately disconnect if I have lethal
>spam bm and rope if they have lethal

why are hagfags the worst

Because they have such a bad time playing it they need to BM to feel better.

Frustration because they drag every game on for 20 minutes only to lose anyway.

>hey they keep giving Shadowcraft all these control amulets, maybe I'll make a defensive shadowcraft deck that just plays lots of amulets and ignores board
>oh wait every deck in the game will storm you to death by turn 8 if you don't play aggro or play wards every turn

Storm is a fucking mistake. Holy shit.

>open 50 packs
>Only 1 legendary
>elf queen which i had already
Fuck you cygames im trying to play walletcraft and you wont let me

Having to wait up to 80 seconds post-disconnect after a round of stallverse is suffering I just want to play more games reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eris is ____

Looks like dragon went from a JUST class to a MUST.

>Storm
Even without storm you could never play amulets as long as Dragon is a thing.

Thank you Nep!

It's technically against the ToS. Just record all your games and send them to kikegames

>Those AA/masters winrates only support what I said dumbo.
No they don't. The only thing Aegis "mops up" are shadow players playing aggro instead of the superior in every way midrange and crappy grinder decks without a real wincon (decks that sometimes are inexplicably called "control" here)

90% sure these are just Daria/Dshitters banwagoning onto Aegis.
During the mid-end of RoB, the only true bm shitters were always Rune.

Seeing as Rune is dead at ~38% wr, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the players defiling Haven are former Runefags.

this general died because of reddit faggots and reddit mods
First are shitting up the thread all the time with their garbage opinions
Second don't do the proper moderation, and instead deleting every post about shitty faggot envybaer because it hurts its feelings
what the shit
seriously
don't forget to subscribe to /ourtrans/ btw

>triple pendant grimnir Dragon?
>anyone letting you triple pendant then 10pp grim
aggro kills you even faster when you just droppendants
control has a lot of ways of killing amulets, including bahamut which will just clear everything

I don't really want to play followers in JO but I'm gonna make an exception for him in case they nerf him hard.

Literally who gives a shit

Kys twitch nigger

May i have a viable dirt deck? Thanks

Shadow isn't even the problem. Any non-cancer deck can beat Shadow just by running some basic anti-aggro techs. The problem is anyone who does that autoloses to Dragon and Haven, so you may as well just play Shadow to answer Dragon and Haven while having a shot against other Shadow decks.

I love this picture

ding dong

My wife Luna is perfect!

>Trust me goy, shadow is not the problem

>2017
>Still playing Elana
It funny how this is a battle between a deck that literally kill themselves versus a deck that heal themselves at every possible chance.

>Any non-cancer deck can beat Shadow just by running some basic anti-aggro techs.

Its midrange that people have been complaining about though. Not even haven with 3 themis, cuckgel and lion can deal with thane, death breath and eachtar, oh whats that you survived somehow? Here is 11 damage phantom howl btw :^)

Literally worse than daria, now watch tgese pedophiles defend their cancer class

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/reddit spacing/
/v/: 816 results found.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/reddit spacing/
/a/: 366 results found.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/reddit spacing/
Veeky Forums: 492 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/reddit spacing/
/pol/: 1878 results found.

Yeah dude, ONLY Veeky Forums.
Also fuck off retard mods, no one gives a shit about you.

Anti aggro tech won't save you from turn 6 11 face damage from balanced shadow
t. someone who tried running anti aggro tech against shadow

God bless the Gestapo.

Go ahead, make a deck that actually runs a proper removal-based earlygame and see which classes make you stop playing it.

But how do you convince to Mordecai that you are worthy to marry Luna-chan?

I play Elena Flame and Glass in unranked, its fun ,except when I get matched up against dragon

>Win 1 game as Runecraft.

It's pretty enjoyable to win through seraph

>albertcraft
>10 dmg turn 9

>pedocraft
>11 dmg turn 6

And people complain albert

just go dirtcraft bro

>losing to 11 face on 6 when the opponent spends their turn 5 playing a 3/3
lmao

You mean you don't enjoy getting your board wiped clean every turn after they reach 10 pp?

I doubt they are Runefags. They'll most likely jump to shadow since it's cheap especially the aggro variants.

Aren't Aegis decks costly as well?

You mean like Haven?

>mfw start playing Hearthstone and collecting the golds before SV become a sinking ship.

>One card + evo
>versus 2 card + evol + turn 5 do nothing

Easiest replace of my life.

>SV is gaining players, HS is actually on an overall decline

Dragon Blast

Banish him

Spearcraft to the rescue!

>shadow isn't a problem as long as you tech your entire deck against them
>the REAL problem is teching your entire deck to counter them fucks you so hard that you can't win against other decks
>you could also just play shadow!
sounds like shadow requires too many resources to tech against then.
Also, doesn't shadow have like a 58% wr against all other decks?

>Haven
>Has one (1) sub-4-mana instant removal
Really activates my amulets.

Mordecai the Unbanished when?

>Saving an evo for turn 9 vs saving an evo for turn 6
We all can do this shit

I would rather have Albert rape me in the ass every day on turn 9 than suffer a 11 damage phantom howl on turn 6.

Never since Aegis out wrestles him in arm wrestling and proceed punching Luna to the face

Aegis is like the non cuck version of mordecai

>HS isn't a sinking ship

What do you want? A whole fucking deck made of nothing but early removal? Nevermind, you are just shitposting.

Swing cards in this game are getting way out of hand. You can't fight Haven for late game because Aegis beats everything. You can't fight shadow for board control because Eachtar will always swing the board back to them. There's so little decision making in matchups nowadays.

>planning to remove minions on 1-3 is "planning your entire deck against them"
I mean you're technically correct because dedicated removal is so unplayably shit in this meta that it's *only* useful against Shadowcraft among the upper tier decks, but that's not specifically Shadow's fault.

>Also, doesn't shadow have like a 58% wr against all other decks?
Considering 90% of decks played are Haven, Dragon, and Shadow it should be high.

whoever posted that forest deck on the last thread should killyourself. i just lost to a FUCKING HAVEN which is forest's best matchup.

SV is bad right now with ToG, but HS has been a pile of garbage since goblins and gnomes
Only a true cuck would switch to an even worse game

enjoy same 10 reaction pics for eternity because
i'm done with this shithole
say thanks to that faggot SJW mod whos deleting my posts here

Good thing it's not tutorable so you indeed will have more Albert raping you in the ass day than suffering turn 6 Cerb+Howl.

Is this season of Rage of the Bahamut going to be as shit as the last one? I can't stick around another 13 episodes for just two likable characters.

No, but running two (2) removal that you can cast before turn 4 would be a start.

Nice job outing yourself as a greedy nigger who gets punished by Catacomb and gets mad for it though.