Now that I'm done mowing down countless pedestrians and ripping hektik skidz into curbs...

Now that I'm done mowing down countless pedestrians and ripping hektik skidz into curbs, it's time to part ways with my 2011 Mustang GT 6MT. What is a good car to move onto from this?

Only real requirements are
>Manual
>$22,000 maximum
>Fair mileage eg. Sub 85,000 miles
>Decently quick eg. Quarter mile sub 14
>Four usable seats
>Fair years eg. 2000+
>Would love to avoid German, but not out of question.

So no BRZ/Miata/Z cars here. Had a Miata and loved it but had to move on.

This one's pretty open ended so it should be fun.

2016 mustang

That's definitely a safe recommendation, but my desire to cause bodily harm to large swaths of folks on sidewalks has diminished greatly. Is there something else that you would recommend?

>Challenger
might be able to find many of the "not a Demon" models for cheap now
>2011-2014 Mustang (Live axle)
good for the strip, but you seem to want to move away from eating sidewalk
>2015+ Mustang (IRS)

Pontiac GTO
Camaro
370z
G37s coupe
335i coupe

Nothing in that price range will be particularly faster or better than what you have.

WRX if you promise not to vape.

135i

S2000. Fuck needing four seats

Challengers are interesting. I really hate FCA/Chrysler, and wasn't impressed with the V6 I drove, but maybe the R/T's are different.

Ah, I always forget about the GTO! G37s is also a good choice. Which one would you choose?

I actually sell Subaru's, and very heavily want a 2018 WRX. Just can't afford it.

...I appreciate your blatant disregard for instructions in voicing your confidence in vehicular choice...i like you

Go be poor somewhere else

370z. And a turbo or SC.
M3
GTO
CTS-V
G8
Lexus IS-F (probably too expensive, no idea what htey go for)

Or, if you want to be a real fucking man and run faster than 99% of the cars on the street. Get a diesel truck and boost it to 1,200 torque and 900hp.

Search for a 2014 Focus RS or a new Focus ST.
Slower 1/4 mile but it's very very fun and easily tunnesble for maximum turbo gains.

get a evo

I really dislike the Focus ST. I didn't like a single thing about the driving dynamics of the car. Very high center of gravity, poor engine characteristics.

Thanks for the response. the 370z is always interesting, but I feel like I would be happier keeping the Stang. The Lexus and CTSV is out of price range for sure though. I like trucks, though.

Why do you need back seats?

Where do you live? CTS-V can be had for around $25k. $22k is so damn close, you can afford the extra 3.

I often carry friends. Did a Miata for three years, and it was great, but the utility of having seats is really great.

North Carolina. First gen V's go for that range, but they're super hard to find.

You shouldn't pay much more for a first gen CTS-V than a 2005-06 GTO. They got the same powertrain. Almost anything you'll get would be a downgrade in the $22k price range.

The s550 is a huge step up man, I'd seriously consider it. The interiors are great, they make 435hp, and come with IRS stock.

>He thinks IRS is a good thing
Lots of Terminators changed their IRS for Live axles for a reason.