liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Tournament is set for the next two weekends, NA first followed by EU

Old Thread:

gift me packs

I DRAW PATCHES IN EVERY FUCKING HAND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>this 2 mana value from Dirty Rat

Feels good man

you're favorite deck is for shitters

>playing quest warrior
>rank 6
>suddenly everyone else is quest warrior
>4 games in a row my opponent finishes the quest first and I autolose

Fun meta guys.

Play elemental Shaman or Midrange Paladin

reposting from ded thread

I've got 9k dust, and the only Un'goro legendaries I found in 70 packs were the Warlock and Druid quests. Probably among the shittiest two.
Has the dust settled on what's worth crafting yet?

I know Rogue's quest is crazy powerful, but it looks boring as fuck so I don't really want to make that.

Post Mage decklists

deck idea: combine taunt warrior with pirate warrior

Things are shifting around some, but Taunt Warrior is a pretty safe craft

Make miracle rogue, the plants are actually good

CHECK IT

taunt warrior, miracle rogue already secured their place in the meta. probably freeze mage too?

Dragon priest is pretty great against quest warrior

Current tally of signups for the tournament:
19 NA
9 EU

Come on guys, where's that EU presence from last time around?

you deserve it nigger

The only reason I am playing this shit is because Golden Ragnaros refund dust allowed me to actually craft a deck

I honestly cannot imagine how normal players feel without paying money. That was me before, just fucking around with dogshit getting nowhere, game is not fun

This game desperately needs daily rewards for the long-term health of the game

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

Daily Reminder to friendwhore like a fucking maniac, because 80-160 guaranteed free gold a day is amazing.

dead game

No standard cards, don't wanna go 0-3 with a basic deck

>xeno42blze
you have to be 18 years or older to post here.

Lol it's a screenshot I grabbed from google.

Reported - that name is 100% guaranteed you are underage b&

sniff me

I don't want to participate in anything with anyone from Veeky Forums after seeing what their WoW private server guilds were like

Only if I get to dick you too. Also sauce.

Children are bad liars

You dumbass. See: Oh god I want to hear this.

Hehe, pay up with 80 gold quests, goyim!

what monster musume is she?

pick one

Thanks friendos, I'll check those out.
Taunt Warrior looks interesting, I remember trying to get that to work back in Gadgetzan with the buff cards. Was obviously pretty bad then.

The Priest quest also looks pretty fun, is that any good? I haven't been able to play much since launch, so I've had little experience with the new stuff.

Not digging this piece of shit.

I've played 50 games as Quest Warrior, and dropped the Deathrattle card twice.

What are better alternatives? Cornered Sentry has the same stats (1 less attack) almost, but costs 2.

Hell, Mog Warden is 1/7 for 4, and works well with Alchemist for dirty shit plays

Remember, Team5 employees only get paid when you spend money. If you dont spend money on Hearthstone you are literally stealing food and shelter from them!

Oh god, I just got Primalfin Champion. Why the fuck does this game want me play Murlocs and Paladin. I don't like either but I have more cards for that than anything.

Reverse image search it, you mong.

Children want people to do things for them

Can 100% guarantee you her vagina smells awful - probably doesn't wash it or shave at all, disgusting.

This is why 3DPD is a bad idea - anime only for me

the adapting 5 mana 5/5 maybe

hmm

pirate taunt quest warrior seems to be decent
needs more testing

cucktrol fucking shits

>This is why 3DPD is a bad idea - anime only for me

I don't have quests

Finally. Guess?

Whats wrong with him? Its one card that generates another that counts towards your quest, leaving you with one extra slot that you can use for removal/card draw.
Also the deathrattle minion is crazy, use Curator to draw him as well since he's the only beast you should be using.

A shit quest

What does purest girl smell like?

priest quest

What are /hsg/'s thoughts on quest rogue atm? Firebat is saying he's got an 80% overall winrate with pic related and 100% against pirate warrior thus far.

Also apparently all of the people who regularly watch this guy are fags if you look at his chat.

you're supposed to tutor the 6/9 with curator

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOLDEN LEGENDARY!

Is this good?

Quest Rogue is probably only second to Handlock as the worst meta deck right now.

The only decks that lose to quest rogues are decks that are twice as durdly and spend the first 4 turns hero power and passing.

>took way too much xanax
>spent my dust on sherazin and wankerflame

how much did i fuck up?

Lakkari.

This. A shit quest.

Hmm. Okay, an OP quest.

it's a fucking cuntbag highroll deck
strongest quest

One of the best cards in the expansion you fucking retarded shit. Oh wait you play quest warrior, of course you are dumb as shit.

Sherazim's good if you like Miracle Rogue.
Wickerflame's not bad, but he's also nothing impressive. You can just toss him into literally any Paladin deck and he sort of works.

Like steel, folded a thousand times.

Tar Creeper and Stoneshaper are far superior than doing nothing for five turns. Playing Elementals and 2-cost bouncers in the same deck is almost redundant. He's been highrolling Prep into Core quite a whole lot.

What's funny is that Warrior got a better deathrattle than Priest.

Like others said, you can draw the deathrattle with The Curator and it's also 5 mana which allows you to more freedom to do other things on your turn.

Has there ever been an expansion that /hotsg/ has been more wrong about?

Dota 2

Is it pronounced
>tuh-RIHM
or
>tuh-REEM

I was thinking REEM, like Knight Lautrec of Carim. It also has slight middle rhyme with "keeper".

tbf nearly every streamer got their predictions wrong as well

no one was really accounting for how much busted shit was rotating out

is it even possible to have a more ridic. board on turn 2 lol

Played a warrior that ratted out my Dred turn 2 on hunter. Dred auto-attacked his rat and he conceded.
No idea why people are dumb enough to play rat so early in a slow meta.
No idea why warriors don't save it exclusively for brawls.

xd

>dirty rat turn 2 vs. anything other than rogue shitter who just bounced something back, or a desperate play vs. pirate niggers
why do people do this to themselves

Friendly reminder that Pirate Warrior is outclassed by Aggro beast hunter in every way , which is the true cancer of aggro decks with its 2 mana 'not' frothing berserker

>try to push hunter quest, it sucks
>try to push stampede and dinomancy, it sucks
>go face with the same cards you've used for years plus a couple of un goro ones, it destroys everything

You can't even board later it because infested wolf, highmane, grandmother all have deathrattles. Plus BALANCED hunter hero power and kill command for removal.

Turn 1 : Alleycat
Turn 2 : Balanced adaptosaur/Scavenging Hyena
Turn 3 : Animal Companion
Turn 4 : Trade in Beasts + Houndmaster on your now massive Hyena

Is literally unstoppable, but if you somehow do, they also have deadly shot, kill command to clear board with and Highmane coming

People using the 'drag the green cards into the field' strategy they learned from playing shaman/hunter/warrior. They don't know that it doesn't work well on all decks.

can you post the deck list? is it a cheap deck that is easy to build

>tfw to dumb to climb from rank 5
help

>Most diverse meta in the history of the game
>Nearly every class has at least two viable archetypes
>Priest currently has FIVE different archetypes
>Paladin and Hunter are the best they've been in over a year

Apologize.

problem with hunter is and will always be lack of card draw, since they removed their draw engine from the game instead of properly balancing it (buzzard would be balanced if it only drew cards from beasts played, not summoned)

it's a good deck but it will never be broken because of card draw issues

>You put 'em all in, you gonna be ballin'

Turns out Brode was right. Tried the deck Krip had on steam and out valued a fedora warrior. Preeetty good.

I dunno, im 8-1 vs beast hunters with giant plant rogue even though 75% of them had turn 1 alleycat
its really easy to keep the board in check as rogue though and hunters almost always run out of steam by turn 5/6

POST MAGE DECKS

>Quests
Apologize.

Infested Wolf is a bad card.

Quest warrior makes me want to jump out of a window, quest rogue too but to a lesser extent and pirate warrior lost nothing. The expansion has double the legos and packs rigged rates. No more adventures.

Apart from those complaints it's actually surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be.

>diverse
>literal rock paper scissor meta

The only abjectly bad quest is the Paladin one.

Fighting 'Not even my true form' fedora warrior requires you be also be greedy as fuck. Pretty much forces you to play control which is great.

Would a card that gives you back all your discarded cards into you hand be overpowered for warlock? even if it was like, 8 or 9 mana?
And if "back to hand" is too OP, would "back to deck" be good enough to be played? or it would be too slow?

Whatever you do, do NOT use this deck. It fucking sucks. It requires you to have the perfect opening and your opponent to have a shitty opening. You can't recover from a bad hand or a decent hand. You WILL lose all of your games unless your opening is perfect. Don't fall for the Secret Mage meme like I did.

I'm having terrible time against quest warriors with handlock.

All quests are bad. They're either pay to win shit you are forced to build an entire deck around, or they're just shit.

>The only abjectly bad quest is the Paladin one.
kek

tfw Lakari is so bad people forget it exists

SoBayed

Druid quest is fucking awful on par with Paladin and Warlock.

I have 3.3k dust and 2 trash golden leggo (Beardo and Hobart). Which of these meta decks should I craft

>Murloc Shaman
>Quest Rogue + Tempo Rogue
>Elemental core cards + Kalimos
>Taunt Warrior

you would need to draw the 'get everything back' card exactly on the turn you have enough mana for it, otherwise its a dead card
discard control is shitty by design because you get most value out of discard cards if your hand is empty

Dinomancy Hunter
Murloc Shaman

It's fun as shit when it works and cheap as fuck, though. So you might as well.

Also, you might prefer a list without Mana Bind (too slow/useless), cheaper burn than Pyro and Poly secrets instead of Mirror Entities (which are usually pretty shit against pirate, hunter, taunt warrior).
Run Glyphs or whatever instead - more burn/answers.

Taunt Warrior or Elemental Shaman.

I have dinomancy hunter and it sucks. midrange is much better.

Why murloc shaman?

Nothing is on par with the paladin quest. That piece of shit is in a league of its own.

I'd gladly trade my Druid quest for it if I could.