What was the best Fast&Furious movie and why was it Tokyo Drift?

What was the best Fast&Furious movie and why was it Tokyo Drift?

Last movie with street racing, except with doriftu

Also its quotable as fuck

First one was the best.

why are they kissing

I had the most fun with F8 of the furious. I can't remember laughing as hard in a theater as I have when Dom reveals everything went according to keikaku

theyre all awful

its like picking the best looking turd

as someone who recently rewatched the first 3

FnF is the best

>fast&thefurious
>good movie
Pick one.

The fast and the furious was just a remake of Point Break.

2 Fast 2 Furious on the other hand was the strongest of all the films.

>2 Fast 2 Furious on the other hand was the strongest of all the films.

T H
I S

how could it be a remake of a 2015 movie?

Because Keiichi was in it.

poor 980

First one: infinitely quotable
2 Fast: EJECTO SEATO CUZ, WE HONGRY, otherwise shit
Tokyo Drift: pretty cool and keichi cameo, normies mad because different cast
4-8: literally can't remember the difference between them or which movie a certain scene occurred in, unless I google it. No good quotes. MUH FAMILY. Dwayne Johnson better than all other characters combined.

this comment actually made me chuckle and I'll likely copy and paste it into a facebook post. thanks.

so good that one of its characters was such a bro that he fucked the entire timeline

>2
>shit
2 fast 2 furious was a fun buddy cop kino set in Miami's illegal street racing scene

It was the most fun

The miami setting was alright and the thing where 100 cars scatter out of that building was neat, but Roman is an annoying shit and it had the worst cars out of the entire series. That's a bad thing in a car movie.

Because car movies about street racing should focus on street racing, and this racing happened to be sliding sideways through garages and mountain passes and that's cool.

This
No matter how cheesy, the first will always be best
2 Fast had its moments but 90% shit. Plus nearly every car had Year One on it somewhere. Like really?
Tokyo Drift: God tier just never watch it again. I made the mistake of rewatching it last year and fuck there was so many dumb things in it. Seriously, a 25 year old actor to play a 17 year old? Not to mention that this movie technically falls between 6 and 7. So you're telling me in 2014, DK is still driving a ricey 2005 350z?
4-8: Agreed with this user, I literally don't know the difference between each

Tokyo Driftuuu was best because SEAN BOSWELL

>not to mention that this movie technically falls between 6 and 7. So you're telling me in 2014, DK is still driving a ricey 2005 350z?
The fucking story they made up to try and make some sort of reason for the new garbage movies is not a reason to not like Tokyo Drift. It is and was clearly supposed to be 2006.

Paul Walkers character is awesome and an enthusiast but the whole undercover cop and crime thing is the actual focus of the movie.

Tokyo Drift is about being a car enthusiast first and foremost. He starts out crashing every car he drives until he finds a mentor, puts the hours/laps in practicing, learning by failure and eventually beating his rival at his own game fair and square by making a built not bought unique race car. The gangster elements are about honor and they didnt need shootouts to make things cool as fuck.

Ya, drifting is slower than actual racing but movies arent real life fuck off. Tokyo Drift is favored by actual enthusiasts that don't sit on the bus posting bench racer lap times.

Also the cars in 2fast2furious were the lamest lol

It's because Han was the only good well acted character in the series

> Tokyo Drift is favored by actual enthusiasts that don't sit on the bus posting bench racer lap times.

Wrong and your bus pass has been revoked. FnF is the best. TD was second and 2f2f is last. Everything else shouldn't even be mentioned because they were trash, although FnF4 was OKAY as a stand alone non FnF movie.

thats just like ur opinion fag

can someone redpill me on his accident?

was he doing like 180mph on a residental road?

Only 100 or so mph, but on 10 year old tyres, with an especially vicious car. His friend was driving.

>Only 100 or so mph,
>but on 10 year old tyres

thx user

i watched a POV driveby of the road and its pretty crazy that a supposed competent driver could lose it so badly on a super wide street. going 100mph on residental roads is dumb as helll anyways but it isnt something you usually expect to be THAT crazy.

Tokyo Drift was the best FNF movie by a landslide in many ways.

>yeehaawww white boi who looks like he's 28
>goes to weeaboo land
>learns Art of Drifting
>Keichi cameo
>built Mustang with Japan's LS equivalent, RB26
>BTFO fuccboi Asian and wins Crimson Chin girl

Best movie. By far.

First one was best, Tokyo Drift was second. Everything after that was t3 shit.

Don't you know how rotaries work?

It's because Tokyo Drift was ABOUT the cars, the first two were cop stories with a bit of cars in it.

>Sean is a car "enthusiast" who drives old muscle cars, hes 17, looks like he's in his early 20's (he was 25)
>Driving and owning bitches gets him so much rep he gets deported to Japan with his crazy ass father who quotes random Chinese quotes
>Lives the gaijin life
>Meets the only good character in the fucking franchise
>Teaches him art of dorifuto and how to be a real driver
>Some rich cunt kills best character
>American Takumi WANTS revenge, not sure how
>Settles a fucking race
>His father brings out an old Shelby
>Tunes it
>Wins, gets the girl
>A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARED
>Guy from the 1st and 2nd movies approaches him and challenges him
>ending.jpg

Sure it had some weeb drama and xenophobia issues in the plot, but it was about the fucking cars.

I guess not

Teach me senpai

they didn't even try to make him look like a high school student. the scene where he goes into the bath house without a shirt he has a full body of hair lmao.

Because tokyo drift wasn't drag racing cars that weren't muscle that why

pls