Yall motherfuckers always say "Lightning mcqueen is a corrvette" but how is he...

yall motherfuckers always say "Lightning mcqueen is a corrvette" but how is he, if the yellow car on the far left is a corvette? (From cars 2)

I still hold my ground that he's a 2nd gen Viper GTS, mixed with a nascar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTF6v3ejaJQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Cab's_Family
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4riem49Yjus
imdb.com/character/ch0009191/quotese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instead of seeing the windshield eyes, I prefer to imagine the headlights as their actual eyes.

No one but retarded GM fangirls say it is a corvette

he isn't a Miata?

no this is what miatas looked like in cars

>he

It doesn't fucking matter what kind of car it is because this is a shit movie for dumb kids who still shit their pants to try to make their roastie single moms buy them shit.

He's a nondescript stock car. Like an Impala SS or something but tube chassis and rwd

Delet

That's the way it used to be. The only other example of eyes in the windshield prior to Cars was a tearjerker animated short from like the 40's or 50's that was the story of a light blue convertible the started out life as loved and cherished and how "she" (of course) fell down the economic scale as she aged and ended up in a junkyard. IIRC it ended with a new owner buying her out of the junkyard at the last second and fixing her up so the short wasn't that bad of a downer for the kids. I don't remember the title so good luck finding it now.

>I don't remember the title so good luck finding it now.
Shows what I know lol

Found it. Susie, the little blue coupe

youtube.com/watch?v=pTF6v3ejaJQ

Yep, he has sticker headlights and Mater has to teach him how to reverse drive.

Be night time.

"just turn on your headlights."
"I can't, they're just stickers."

He eventually gets headlights.

Shut the fuck up, Jason

I'm gonna start keeping my car in the garage instead of out in the street so it can be nice and warm all the time

>I prefer to imagine their headlights as their actual eyes

Best waifus

Look at the headlights you ingrates, clearly he is a Honda S2000.

the lead for the movie said it was based off the C6, which he owned at the time. they also worked with GM for a short time during development of the first film, before moving to more generic designs for lightning and his competition.
cameracar on the left checking out Mia's rear quarter

He is a made up fictional car jnlike other cars in the series.

Why was american media so against italians back then?

Also watch back at the barnyard but imagine their nostrils are little black eyes.

Those are stickers dumbass

Could be that he's just a generic unlicensed car because Pixar.

according to the animators he is a mix of viper, challenger, Corvette, and what this guy said

are cars born into their jobs (fire truck, police, etc.) or do they choose what they want to do? are they happy with their jobs can they not choose their profession? is their earth bigger than ours or are they human sized? how are cars born? they mention in cars 2 how they stopped making parts for certain cars, does that mean part manufactures can kill cars at any time and no one can do anything about it? who makes spare parts, the government or companies? are there mixed cars? if cars aren't born and they're made, who makes them? are they just born into their jobs or do they spend time having a childhood? when did cars begin? how were the first cars born? and how were they able to make spare parts? they obviously needed to have drills to get metals and learn how to craft, so how did "caveman" cars figure this out? how'd they get oil and gas, does that mean that car dinosaurs existed back then? does that mean that cars were always made of metal and they're just born that way? does that mean that submarines were the first cars then they became boats and boats became into cars? does that mean that there were 5 mass vehicle extinctions? wtf does anything mean?

Legal probably wouldn't let them do this because of the Chevron Cars.

>were the first cars born? and how were they able to make spare parts? they obviously needed to have drills to get metals and learn how to craft, so how did "caveman" cars figure this out? how'd they get oil and gas, does that mean that car dinosaurs existed back then? does that mean that cars were always made of metal and they're just born that way? does that mean that submarines were the first cars then they became boats and boats became into cars? does that mean that there were 5 mass vehicle extinctions? wtf does anything mean
were the first cars born? and how were they able to make spare parts? they obviously needed to have drills to get metals and learn how to craft, so how did "caveman" cars figure this out? how'd they get oil and gas, does that mean that car dinosaurs existed back then? does that mean that cars were always made of metal and they're just born that way? does that mean that submarines were the first cars then they became boats and boats became into cars? does that mean that there were 5 mass

vehicle extinctions? wtf does anything mean
>are cars born into their jobs (fire truck, police, etc.) or do they choose what they want to do?
well lighting McQueen's model year is 2006 and he was racing all year and the movie took place in 2006. that points to mqueen starting to race from when he was made. but doc started as a racer and later became a doctor/judge so maybe they can change. Sally started as a lawyer and when she moved to radiator springs she stayed a lawyer. although she didn't like the big city life so she started the motel thing

Pixar stated if they put eyes in the headlamps it would look like you just put a face on a regular car, where if you put eyes in the windshield it appears as the entire car is a single being

I want a Cars spinoff where Mia and Tia have split apart. Mia is well-preserved, and one day she finds Tia passed out on some junkie's yard, ruined by standing and an ill-considered attempt at an LS swap, falling apart like an old thot passed around too many abusive men. Where it goes from there I dunno.

daily scrapin' damn look at the clearance

I believe he's a Mercedes w123 diesel.

With a few mods, of course.

lol then every character would be Britt Venti

According to the Cars creators, Lightning McQueen was originally going to be a FWD-styled Chevrolet Monte Carlo, but GM said no, so they made him look as close as possible without pissing off GM. So Lightning McQueen is a Chevy Monte Carlo

False. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Cab's_Family

Lightning is just some bland bespoke fiberglass body race car.

>car has a dog snout
did anyone ever acknowledge how tex avery is a fucking furry?

fucking abbos

Keked

Gr8 b8 m8

>male with udders
shit irked me way more than it should have

Thanks for that i enjoyed watching that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4riem49Yjus

is an LS swap like a boobjob for Miatas?

tfw I already get emotional pangs when I see good cars left to rot or abused and this isn't making it any better

the dialogue suggests he's a corvette
imdb.com/character/ch0009191/quotese
>ctrl F corvette

also v10 has a different sound
I'm sure of it

he's a fucking cumaro u nignogs

Go back to Jalopnik, Jason. Veeky Forums is not your place.

THE DEVIL Z

Damnit I wasn't trying to cry today. I remember seeing this as a kid, thanks for doing the digging to find it.

If I remember he is a mix of a corvette and viper

Where are the write fags when you need them

If you judge the lights, could be an S2k.
But also this

yes.

Nah it's more like a FtM transition surgery, putting a dick on something that wasn't meant to have one.

Kek

Corvette and viper I can see, bit where the fuck does the Challenger fit in?