/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Class specific glamours when Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivrotations.com/nd2
pastebin.com/7hX27hrN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd for FEM ROES

ARMORPOST

Xth for Stay pure please

giggle gamers

>unprotected tail
Slut.

stop forcing yourself

>Giggles

They don't exist.

Nice blank post.

Armor

Idk what helmet to use.

What's the best way to farm Poetics? I need unidentifiables for muh relic.

I'm tempted to use lores because I enjoy gubal hard but I don't know what's the fastest thing here. Never farmed poetics before.

It keeps my balance.
You don't need a helmet, just don't get hit in the head!

spam trial roulette or more specifically the msq required hard primals over and over in hopes you get poetic bonuses

Giggling is good for your soul no matter how silly you might sound ; u ;

Looking to transfer out of Leviathan, where should I go?

Cactuar

Why would you leave Leviathan?

>leaving the best server
shiggy

>notice the same person afk in the same spot whenever I come to idyllshire
>it's been almost 2 weeks
You think they died?

Is the easter event worth resubbing for? Does it give anything I wouldn't want to miss?

I do the same thing, just in Ul'dah.

epic mount! you can not miss this dank shit

probably tired of the tryhards that rival the gilgamesh tryhards

I'm seeing Bards do 6k openers but I seem to not even break 3.5k. I'm 270 and I'm doing the same opener.

What's the majority population time zone

It depends on why you want to leave Levi, what do you want/expect the new server to provide that you aren't getting now?

I'm sorry I was being epic don't go to Cactuar unless you have family there

Why not just log out at that point?

server?

Pfft, logging out is for scrubs.

I play on cactuar and it's fine. I don't know what you're meme'ing about

Supramax pots, enhanced balance, good crits, nin, drg & mch debuffs and depending on where you're seeing it possibly echo

I'm doing a triple buff opener. Is that still considered good?

what the fuck is a triple buff opener

ffxivrotations.com/nd2
Before pull obviously.

Afternoon guys

how big is your dick

Should I resub?
I haven't played in a few months and when I stopped I had just hit 60.

I've literally never seen someone use that specific opener, most common one rn is rinchans 3gcd wm off bv after 1gcd(2nd opener in the pastebin)
pastebin.com/7hX27hrN

ended up joining a fujoshit RP FC (male playing catboy), took some lewd screenshots for posting and my wife saw them and got pissed so i left it.

now i can't even enjoy the game anymore because im afraid she'll think i wanna reach back out to them when all i wanna do is just play to relieve the stress after a hard day's work.

i'd rather just start fresh.

I actually got this opener from Rinchan's A12S run. I used to do that one actually. Is Heavy Shot there really better than Feint?

Present.
You still have enough time to do the content you've missed and gear up for SB if you're so inclined. There may not be enough to keep you interested if you're not taking it slow, though.

>EB wants a house in zone X
>You own a one in zone Y
>Says they will dump you if you sell yours for a new one because they know you'll regret it
>House for sale in X in the perfect spot
>EB has been asleep for the past 4 hours
>Torn between making them happy or possibly making them mad
Fucking end me.

Who has the most friendly facade of all ebins?

CG
Meria
Ftelor
Selkie
Fibblit
Any woman

You don't understand. I want to consistently gain tomestones every hour. I am prepared to FARM this shit. Poetics from roulettes are only twice a day.

How normie friendly is balmung? I just transferred and now my irl friend wants to start playing again.

Guffy. Extremely friendly when you're around him, but he will trash talk you in private linkshells and tells. Sometimes he doesn't even try to hide it and will trash talk you while you're in the same chat and pretends you weren't there.

Get a group together and spam AK HM my man. That's the only "consistent" way of getting poetics beyond roulettes.

>first time in Weeping City
>MT pulls before anyone can explain what to do on the last boss
>can't concentrate because Calofisteri keeps knocking me around, tying me up in her hair and smothering me with her feet

what the fuck guffy... I thought we were good friends

give me a redpill on Minorin Nakashima

I know what you mean, I mean you select Ifrit, Moogles, Levi, Shiva, and Ramuh hard for instance, everytime a new player is there you get 90 poetics. Unless you do what said and with a good group, this is the fastest method.

If you get favorable RNG you're getting like 90 poetics for minimal effort every 6-7 minutes

I am starting the trial to do this. I have spent almost 2 hours in character creation trying to get a perfect fit but I'm still not 100% happy. Can I change my character later on or is it set it stone once I start the game?

Lei is the biggest piece of shit from here

Theres an item you can buy called fantasia that lets you change your character. You'll also get a free one with your first month of sub.

They normally cost $10

what did lei ever do to you? he is the nicest person I have ever talked with from this general...

p big, familia. have to wear baggy pants and a loin cloth to hide the bulge.

So if I just want to change my hair style or color do I have to pay 10 bucks?

no

If u get a bl reset before that first heavy u can feint bl side then heavy blunt/bl ij blunt/bl. They do heavy side heavy blood like that because blood comes up there without a reset like during that 2nd heavy cast.

Never personally watched rins 12 clear and I'm not really sure why they'd do a different opener there (actually iirc yohan does something similar to your first one so I have seen someone use something similar to that opener) best bet is to try and ask rin in a stream or Twitter kinda deal. If the other one is better then it didn't become common knowledge

There is a barber for things like hair style, color, and face paint. You need to be level 15 to unlock it, then it costs a very insignificant amount of gil to use.

if your friend is a normie but plays MMOs Balmung is fine. If you've convinced Chad to play his first MMO and he's coming to Balmung he may not be ready. I would steer him away from any FC associated with this thread, though.

>abe and rheia posting ITT right now

ok thanks

So what realm would I be welcomed on?

mateus 100%, just be aware its really quiet here but people are super friendly, that said if you wanna play with people from here, you need to transfer into balmung probably or make a char on gilgamesh in the dead of night, otherwise were scattered

>rheia
isn't that the dude that got cucked incredibly hard

>cat whore
Balmung. Please do not pollute the other worlds.

>heterochromia
nowhere

>Pictured: The entire population of Mateus

>mad that my cat has a trait that is "not uncommon"
fag
if anything, having "normal" eyes is the special snowflake option

>tfw don't enjoy any of the jobs

Are people lying when they say this game has any kind of difficulty?

It can be played on console, so I find that difficult to believe

Anything on primal tbqh

yes he is just as pathetic as abe and epperson

please it isnt that dead

Sounds like you found some difficulty after all

Don't get cucked on Mateus.

Stop trying to lure innocent people to your ERP den of depravity Koishit.

I didn't realize this game was so dead.

I became a sch and re-obtained my bun bun ears today!

I don't even erp that often
but some of us are here and friendly

but not you

Don't forget seto and guffy

lei...

>that chart

THANK YOU
hopefully is actually accurate

Would anyone on Excal care to sit in my apartment with me, paint each other's nails and talk about boys...?
PST...

Which of these is better in terms of gameplay mechanics, raid viability, and damage? Bard or Machinists?

fuck off you disgusting creep

Remember, it's okay when Abe transfers people to his server just to erp with them.

stalking an Australian for three years is totally not creepy

like who did abe do this with?

how did I wrong you user..

also it is always raining in gridania/lavender beds it feels like

agreed

Doesn't Abe watch that creepy lolita anime?