/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Been forever since we had a new thread Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Monsters Unleashed, wherein our child army goes up against shit Kirby came up with when he was baked one day. Upcoming is Legends Assemble in which all the bad guys fight together and we get to recruit Fury, Odin and Pym.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/62373/m-institute-hydra-school-attumas-undersea-university-join-forces-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
hopefully soon

Previous Thread:
>172578368

Other urls found in this thread:

www65.zippyshare.com/v/2kzjztyS/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/ky55FPpS/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/WOdnMix3/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/bqB9B71S/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/tzpPzGcx/file.html
www65.zippyshare.com/v/D3FzeA31/file.html
www38.zippyshare.com/v/5bigR7TG/file.html
www38.zippyshare.com/v/K9f0VWB8/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I chose the wrong picture, and messed up the old thread link. Not my day at all.

Anyway, there was an app update today that adds in a new way to get free shards. Not sure whether its necessary for the next episode or not, but its been a week, so why not try for a thread again?

This event is all kinds of terrible. Next one is GOTG2 right?

pretty much has to be with the movie so close, but I guess they could have some minievent shit first

Not having any characters that anyone cares about was a terrible idea. This is just filler since they already had the character models done for the staff. Hopefully it means they have more time to make the next event better .

I almost gave up on this event in the first week but then I saw Enchantress gets a costume so I'll get that and give up

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I wonder if they'll actually give her a fish tail to walk around on or not

probably but it'll be animated shittily

Like everything else in game

>actions
www65.zippyshare.com/v/2kzjztyS/file.html - HD
www65.zippyshare.com/v/ky55FPpS/file.html - SD

>shopping
www65.zippyshare.com/v/WOdnMix3/file.html - HD
www65.zippyshare.com/v/bqB9B71S/file.html - SD

>rent
www65.zippyshare.com/v/tzpPzGcx/file.html - HD
www65.zippyshare.com/v/D3FzeA31/file.html - SD

FREE SHIT NIGGAS

huzzah!

Just to prove I also did my stuff, but I didn't see a thread yesterday when it updated.

>Free Actions
www38.zippyshare.com/v/5bigR7TG/file.html

>Free Actions and Shopping
www38.zippyshare.com/v/K9f0VWB8/file.html

Yeah, I was waiting till today to make a thread since I didn't think we'd actually need a new hack till the next episode started, plus I was kind of hoping someone else would start one this time. I hate babysitting a new one to keep it alive till more people find it.

This stupid game started crashing on startup two days ago and I've barely been able to play it since. WTF?

Yeah, I've been having trouble logging in the last few days too. Maybe this latest update fixes that

>TinyJew
>fixing

Oh, I guess shitposteracademy updated.

yeah been a while since he last did

Ugh

Not in love with Peggy's costume, I was hoping it would be cute

>that Jarvis costume
>those ranks
Why

The mermaid costume is overdesigned but I'll still get it.

post ranks pls

Weird, it hits all the right notes for me. Guess I have a uniform fetish. That enchantress costume is a huge let down though

I guess I just expected more. Like it kind of seems like it should have just been one of her normal ranks to begin with instead of two with different sized hats.

Apparently MoeDOK is for sale now too

>game is so laggy you can't even get into fights
I think I'm done after this event lads

Nice mace windu reference there. Also, no cage for leader?

He's next week's recruitable

Does that artwork on the side of peggy's plane do it for you then?

yes

beach event sequel when?

>do this event supposedly to bring back old players
>end up driving off the remaining ones

blunder of the century

It's running like absolute shit. I'm struggling in fights now

What the hell happened in that Bucky thread that got it locked and all the comments disappeared?

I like it better than her rank up outfits at least. Rank 5 is shit.

>he doesn't like Carmen Sandiego

Alot of arguing about feminism.

Got modok to my Hack Collection , nice!
Wanted to say something, forgot.

I can't even get the game to load. Guess I'm done even if I don't want to be.

What Bucky thread?

Maybe this is how the kill the game, preventing people from being able to access it

Was it
>this game is fucking terrible

Yeah this is terrible, constant crashes here. They're going to have to put out a fix for this soon. Let's see if we can keep the thread alive till then

Even as a hackfag i like to spread shit out but nope.
S
I thought it was just me with the shitty startup problems.
And i thought the game was supppsed to run better with the events.

>Mermaid enchantress uses the broom from her Halloween costume in boss fight animations.

Great job tiny co

That costume is a fucking sham. I feel robbed, and I didn't even spend money on it

I'll use the thread as a substitute for trying to get the game to run.

You're not missing much. This episode was shit. JARVIS was a shitty character to introduce, his design sucks, Enchantress' costume sucks, and they've gone back to using low quality textures for everything again so Peggy's costume looks like a mess of brown since the details aren't noticeable.

When was it stated to bring back old players?

If they want to bring back old players, tone down the grind, and make the game run better!

Brilliant writing on that post Peggy plane conversation there TinyCo

If only I knew what was going on with Peggy, but alas, my game refuses to work.

If ya'll are having problems with the game running, it may be there's too many things going on. Send all your non waifus/husbandos to SHIELD HQ to store them. Nearly everyone has an action there...except for fucking Moon Girl and Wiccan. You can store Devil Dino at Stark Tower since he's made my game run like shit since he stepped foot onto the campus.

>Captain Marvel: Is this your plane?
>Peggy Carter: Yes. Do you fly?
>Captain Marvel: You could say that
>End Conversation

It's probably not an exact quote, but the length and what they said are essentially the same.

And this is in a game where the writing (along with character designs) is the only worthwhile thing.

ded

close to it.

They seem to have given up. Most of the team probably moved over to their new futurama game

Went out for 2 hours and it's still here bump

Bout to watch BvSbump

That's unusual, Veeky Forums usually moves so fast.

Its bursty at times.

Which would work if everyone didn't have the stupid SHIELD story quest which always results in everyone being sent back out, and then me having to store all 100 non-story characters back in there

But..endless new characters and events is supposed to make things easier.

I don't like that J.A.R.V.I.S. is based off the actual Jarvis because he apparently existed in the MCU, I just want one or the other.

So I found this while torturing myself reading the newest issue of Champions that came out a few days ago

TOTALLY RAD

That makes this what, the second time they've referenced the game in their books?

Yea. I wouldnt be surprised if Marvel had a tie comic soon. Im actually wondering why they dont.
They had one for Contest of Champions.

So the Champions will be showing up in AVAG and lecturing us on how we need to punch up soon?

What do you mean, punch up soon?

There already did, it's just being published through Valiant

Time for the #WOKE event?

Yeah I don't get that either

I wished a saved that page/panel of Miles from the most recent book.
Waid had him hit every 'trend' word in the book.

Remember what issue it was, I can try getting the page for it.

Probably 7 if it for this month. If not 7 then 6.

Anything particular he said I should look for?

I cant remember what exactly but you should now when you see it because it was too what the fuck. Miles barely talks as it is so him speaking should stand out.

Yeah I have no idea what dialogue you're talking about, Miles dialogue seems normal compared to everyone else, so have this piece from Sam.

I just need everyone to know how bad this book is, this is why I'm doing any of this.

Having read Waid's Archie it's not surprising. I'm surprised they're giving him Jughead too. It was actually pretty good under North

HELLA CUTE

There's an SJW concept of "punching up vs punching down", the idea being to only "fight" (i.e. criticize, make jokes about, hold to any sort of standard) people who are more powerful than you, rather than those who are less powerful than you.

This doesn't work in the real world, since the SJWs apply it to classes of people instead of to individual circumstances (i.e. white males are fair game for all sorts of attacks, no matter how poor or oppressed they are, but don't you dare tell a rich black kid to behave like a decent human being) and because when you're being punched, you don't really care if the punching is coming above or below.

But the Champions repeat "always punch up" as their mantra, while their evil counterparts, the Freelancers, love to "punch down".

I wonder how many casual readers this passes by, it certainly passed me by and I don't really remember seeing it appear in the comics, but I might be repressing large amounts of dialogue

Understandable, the urge to repress the memory of reading this comic is universal.

Page 7 of this month's.

Miles doesn't say much on the page, except something about a "Internet Hate Machine"?

Sounds familiar.

>tfw no Scarlet Waifu bump

Fucking 9gag

Champions has casual readers? I figured they were the first to go when the sales crapped out

Not sure this happened to anyone else, but when I was using the old version of the hack, the action skipping worked, but free attack/defense level up... Didn't. Unfortunately I didn't notice until I burnt through all the shards I stockpiled from the monsters event. Though the only real reason to care about that is if they do another bullshit leaderboards challenge, in which case the shards I did have wouldn't nearly be enough

If you've got the Hawkeye statue, you can use that to recuperate shards. It just takes a while

Maybe it wasnt miles. Ill have to find it myself. Which means going through the perfume department

bump

Morning

Morning to you too

Whelp, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it's still not working.

RIP AVAG

Even the Play Store one?

There's more than one?

Next time someone starts a thread, don't start it on Friday, right before Veeky Forums gets insanely busy on the weekend, while /maag/ posters are outside and not on the internet.