Use 8 year old former GT2 car

>Use 8 year old former GT2 car
>absolutely demolish the brand new 911 RSR, the 2016 Le Mans winner homologation special built for this track Ford GT and some random corvette with your B-Team

Why is this allowed? How can the other GTE teams recover?

don't you mean "divebombing cheatmissile for bad drivers who bump into their rivals on the final laps in a succesful effort to ruin their steering and tires"

>inb4 muh BoP

>Corner cutting
>calling others cheats

I think you mean cheatin' GM trying to cut every corner and ruining it's tires in the process.

>Amerifat car can't survive a slight knock
Holy shit, my sides are in orbit

ASSMAD GM FANGIRL STAY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>ASSMAD GM FANGIRL STAY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>ASSMAD GM FANGIRL STAY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

corvette didn't corner cut on purpose his steering was ruined by cheating brit mongrels

>Alphonse falseflags to hide the shame of finishing behind a vintage racecar
How's your buttpain lad?

Lmfao, imagine being this upset

what happened to RUBBING IS RACING gm fagboi?

Rubbin' is cheating cause they're cheap cunts who make their car out of plastic.

Bumping for assmad ford and GM fangirls

I wanted Ford to win but more than happy for Aston Marton (and Ford) BTFO of Chevrolet.

So you admit that the GT and the C7 are complete shite?

Absolutely colonised.

Plastic trash GM tries to race like it's need for speed and gets BTFO by big British cock.

>a succesful effort to ruin their steering and tires

>small bump
>American car falls apart
>no damage to European car

AMERICAN BUILD QUALITY

Categorically

>retarded britbong understeers and rams into you when recovering
>tire starts deflating
>Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin SCA, France
>american build quality lel

>hit on rear
>front tire bursts

go look at a replay of him on the straight before he hits the gravel his tire is smoking and absolutely fucked you absolute faggot

And you take a look at the replay of the moment of contact, where both the Aston and Corvette drive away perfectly fine afterwards.

you're so fucking dumb i'm 100% sure you're just baiting and you know i'm right no one can be that retarded this is the final (you) you're getting from me

If that little tap was all it took to take the Corvette out of the race, it's a fucking miracle it held on for as long as it did.

Semi on topic but I heard one of the commentators say that BMW was joining GTE next year. Is this true?

The rumors are going around.

>Britbong understeers
>Aston took the furthest outside line while the Corvette struggled to corner
ReallyMakesYouThink.jpg

you can't be this dumb

corvette deliberately took the outside lane in an attempt to get the inside lane midturn from retarded ultra late braking britbongs divebomb attack and he played it masterfully
it was the sickest move in the entire race and the fact that some fucking anglo kike jew nigger wins the class by ramming him and getting no consequences is a fucking travesty

AM literally rams #63 in his side when returning from understeering off-track venture

you know nothing about real racing if you disagree fucking busrider faggot