Bitcoin

Can anyone do a bro a favor?
Need to buy bitcoin instantly but already hit my card limit
Can anyone send some bitcoin to my address , and I'll venmo you cash or something

What could possibly go wrong?

If anyone falls for this, they deserve it.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's worth a shot
If anything, I'd venmo the money first

Also coinbase, the site I use, is annoying as fuck, only reason I have a limit is because their ID verifying system is garbage (even they've acknowledged it). That's why I came here

sent

Thanks man got it!...
But if anyone is serious and wants to discuss the logistics of this , kik me @alrightnotbad

bump

How is no one interested in this
Theoretically, you could take the money and run if you chose to..
There's literally no risk involved

look i can sell you some bitcoins in all seriousness but it only gonna work if you pay first. but you can't because you maxed out your card right? so what the hell do you want? how much do you want to buy even?

I can pay you first, but I'd have to pay you on another platform since I cant do bitcoin, hence why I said I would do venmo or whatever you preferred. And whatever $600 usd is, so like .7 bitcoin?

forgot to reply to you

Cuck OP and just give me .7 just to piss him off.

Waitin on you boss

Too late, it's already bounced bro.

sorry i don't have that many, i could accept paypal if you sent a gift, but only have like 0.054 with transaction fees might not even transfer that all. so i guess something like a 0.05 that i can send with high prio. that's $45. if you want we can do business i never did something like this before and i can't drag myself to the atm for such a low sum and fucking hate the exchanges too.

Yeah but heres the thing, once i sent you that money, then you convert it to bitcoin. So you would have that money once I sent it to you

sorry i can't convert, i'm not on any exchanges and not going near the atm anytime soon. you can buy what i have, you know little by little you can meet your goal if people see the business goes through maybe someone will oblige you for more btc.

if you post a throwaway mail i will send you the amount and the paypal address, also post a btc receive address if you want to do this shit.

I dont think you understand..
You don't need an atm, just a bank account that you can access from phone or laptop

i meant bitcoin atm if that was not clear. i only buy from atms with cash bills. fuck the exchanges really, confirm my identity huh?

i have this low amount of $45 at the ready, i may buy btc again if it goes below $500 which i believe it will. but maybe it never will in that case i'm out of the game. so want to try this out or not?

I mean I guess even though its not that much
[email protected]
You got kik? would rather talk there but shoot me an email

sent mail, sorry don't have kik

just emailed u back

alright got the address, will send when paypal tells me i got the dosh. will email back the transaction id so you can check.

respond to my mail

sorry we are watching some westworld with gf it's over soon i will check it out and answer properly.

back again, sorry, so fuck does paypal care where i live? fuck this stupid world starting to think bitcoin will be the future after all.

Its asking me what country youre in too

hungary, fuck them, it's like i didn't reg with them or something

if paypal is asking what's our secret buddy handshake, tell them to fuck themselves user!

so sorry dude, we have about half an hour to make this happen, or try tomorrow. it's past midnight here and i have to work tomorrow.

here from mobile
write a post if you sent or just lets leave it if you didnt op cause i will be castrated if i play with cryptos when its sleepy time.

I have 0.36 BTC I'd sell and would covert the rest for a 10% conversion fee, please email me dan_c_1995@outlook .com

Op couldnt manage a simple paypal send in 2.5 hours. Either he got cold feet or he was just pulling my leg i dont know.

ya'll realize a sender can cancel venmo transactions within 48 hours right?

didn't know that op wrote:
>can you just make a venmo
>this is super complicated i hate paypal
>Venmo takes 30 second to make

well i guess that doesn't sound well, the thing is i wouldn't just reg to a service without looking up that stuff at minutes notice i didn't know what he was thinking... but now i guess i do.

i looked it up btw and it's not exactly true.
>In instances when the funds are still in Venmo’s system, we can reverse the funds with the recipient’s permission. Please have the recipient reach out to us directly authorizing a reversal and we would be happy to get that done for you.

which means you can only unilaterally cancel payments that are to new users who don't have a verified account or while the payment is still pending.

basically once the payment is actually through according to venmo system you can't cancel it but... it takes up to 48 hours. rofl. 48 hours for a payment jesus.

this.

>send op bitcoin
>op says didnt receive it
>gets money back
>u r fuked

that's not how it works actually.
op sends money (not purchase) you wait for it to confirm, you either send him the coins or not.

also it's pretty easy to prove it you have fulfilled the bitcoin part of the deal as the ledger is open for everyone. but online marketplaces don't usually care about bitcoin or strictly forbid it. they will ban you both.

OP here
no offense my man, I decided paypalling some random guy from Hungary for only $45 worth of btc just wasn't worth all the trouble as I needed serious money (At least .5 btc). Also I had no idea you could cancel venmos within 48 hours. So no I definitely wasnt trying to scam you...
And even if I was , is losing 45 bucks really the end of the world?

truth is it should have worth the 35 seconds it takes to send the money and the btc, but it most definitely didn't worth the almost 3 hours we spent on the big nothing.

that it was a big waste of time is all on you my man.

was also me btw. but you really can't expect people to reg with a new service on this short notice i wish you would have just said you don't want paypal and it would have spared a lot of my time.

>is losing 45 bucks really the end of the world?
not really, i have lost a hell of a lot more in btc already. but you know this is the last off the batch and i'm averse to actually losing money on this btc stuff. it would feel very stupid.

btw today it would only be $42 for the same btc but no can do on that venmo shit. i already sucked paypals ass so that i can actually withdraw.