/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread making babies edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

event.namco.co.jp/namja/namja20th/danganronpa16-17/minigame.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Free my man Jeff Varner

Always wear a condom.
Says me.

>W-Well..?

NISA fixed Saihara's profile on the website so it doesn't say he worked with his grandfather anymore

My 16 years old cat have just died. I'm 23 yo and crying like i haven't done since i was a kid. Cheer me up with qt Mikans /dgr/

Mugi!

I'm sorry for your loss.
Have this.

...It said his grandfather? What the fuck?

Thank you user

I want Tulpaman to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Tulpaman to find out about my abortion and call me a vile disgusting bitch for ruining the beauty of humanity and procreation. I want Tulpaman to kill me out of anger and cut out my reproductive organs. I love Tulpaman so much.

No problem, sorry if I couldn't post anything else.

I think this fanart is slowly becoming my all time favorite... I have no idea... I just like it.

Nice. I'm all with treating /u/ like the trash it is.

Yeah, earlier today the website called his uncle his "grandfather". They've corrected the mistake now, though

We can't wait for the baby to come!

HIMEKO

I want Amami to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Amami to find out about my abortion and call me a vile disgusting bitch for ruining the adventure of parenthood. I want Amami to kill me out of anger. I love Amami so much.

Really talented staff Nisa has.
Did they use the remembering light on them to make them think they know japanese?

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT BUT FUCK OFF ANYWAY

I want Ouma to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me since he wants a heir for his organization. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Ouma to find out about my abortion and call me a murderer for "killing our baby". I want Ouma to have to hide his sadness behind his lies for the child he actually wanted to have. I love Ouma so much.

I want Rantarou-niisan to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with his beloved sister. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want nii-san to find out about my abortion and call me a despicable pig who should drink bleach if she was willing to kill a child. I want Rantarou-niisan to rape and then shackle me until I carry a baby to full-term. I love Rantarou-niisan so much.

Related to this, who would be the best dads and moms in the V3 cast? For some reason I think Ouma wouldn't be the worst, but his kid would likely be the type who least wants to be seen with him.

I want Hinata to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me since he wants the baby to be the heir to my clan. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Hinata to find out about my abortion and call me a traitor and a murderer for "killing our baby". I want Hinata to have to cut my finger off and have regret in joining the clan. I love Hinata so much.

I love my husband.

>Best dad
Momota?
>Best mom
Kirumi.

>Kirumi.
She would make you study 24/7, Kaede would be better.

>Best Dad
Hoshi or Kaito
>Best Mom
Kirumi or Angie

That's cute. I want Tulpaman to drag his musty balls across my face and give me AIDS so I can't have sex with anyone else except for him.

I want him to stomp on my balls with his boots

...Hot, I guess.

Delet this right now.

wWhy ddooee,s ;;eveeryybodyy alwaay,s hatte me!?;; Plase,e just fOrg,ive me ; alreeady!

Fuck no.
Not this.
Not now.

>not wanting to drag your musty balls across Tulpaman's face and give him AIDS so he can't have sex with anyone else except for you

I want to impregnate Tulpaman. I want to feel my hot salty cum inside him. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me. Three weeks later I regret this decision and ask Tulpaman to get an abortion. I want Tulpaman to call me a vile disgusting monster for wanting to ruin the beauty of humanity and procreation. I want Tulpaman to kill me out of anger when I try forcing him to get an abortion and cut out my reproductive organs. I love Tulpaman so much.

But user I do not have balls

I think they agreed to be a couple (or at least act like a couple?) at the end.
Man... I only know how to read hiragana and katakana... damn you kanjis!

Its only fair for a husband to do his best to please his partner sexualy and train to do a good job

Tulpaman doesn't have them too

As expected from a slut and a fuckboy

>you'll never have Naegi, Hinata, Amami and Saihara interact with the other 49 protagonists in a 10th anniversary addition created by RDR
Fuck.

>playboy and fashioniesta become the power couple at the school
Where have I seen this trope before?

user, Amami is not a fuckboy, he's a siscon

The dialogue gets pretty sexual.

>53 ahoges and green/greenish eyes

Yeah, she says something about kissing in the final panel... idk about the rest bc damn you kanjis!

Heh heh heh.

Is Kuzuryu the SHSL Duelist?

Imagine all the Sore Chiagaus.

Hello everyone!
Did I miss anything? Everything seems so quiet today, what happened?
Anyway, happy birthday, Juzoboy!
and happy new year 2560.

Mukuro is such a slut.... though Junko probably would do the same thing anyway.

Hiyo, /drg/.
>K1-B0
FUCKING KILL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
So did they just want to make a quick Naoto joke?

Nothing macho.

Yes.

Maybe she's just good at acting.

It's English Localization, Oma.

Hello there, Grandma Kokichi

Now I want to die.
This user has been blocked for being unoriginal and edgy.

>acting

Wait, K1-B0?
What the- Why?

>Oma
Why couldn't they just leave his name as "Ouma"? Why "Oma"? Can you even imagine how does it feel to be a German Oumafag while knowing his localized name literally means "grandma" in your native language?

Good thing I won't have to ever use the English terms.

I know, is joke.
She obviously wants the nanpa D.

Because NISA.

Because in the English language there is no double Oo or Ou or Uu or ii.
Hence, Toko, Kyoko, Ogami, Owada, Kuzuryu, Soda, Oma, etc etc

Kill me.
As much as I hate "Oma" at the least in the trailers and non stop debate, his name was written as Oma.
K1-B0 came out of nowhere.
I guess.. Robot puns. Despite how Kiibo's name alone is already a pun.

I feel sorry for you, grandmafag...
At least it's not as bad as SODA and GundHAM.

Also, did you know "Amami" means "Love me" in Italian?

>GundHAM
Did they expect the h to be silent?
Because without a guide people would pronounce it Gund-HAM and not Gun-DAM

They made it Gundham because "MUH COPYRIGHT TO GUNDAM"

Well, Taka (Kiyotaka Ishimaru) means trash (actually takataka but eh...), dirt, wish, hope in Swahili
And also Scar(from The Lion King)'s name before he changed it to Scar.

>dr3 removes the name in despair arc
>only for him to say it in hope arc
I swear this is about the only thing Hope Arc got right.

Anyone know where to find the vid for this?
event.namco.co.jp/namja/namja20th/danganronpa16-17/minigame.html

>Love me Rantaro
>Kokichi Grandma
KEK

Speaking of Swahili, Upupu means cow-itch plant, stinging rash from grain dust.

And...
The bread falls into its deep slumber once again...
Sleep tight, lil' bread...

Don't mind me, trying to look for a higher quality version of pic related before contemplating on buying or not to get said higher version.
The quality of the ones I can find online is shit and I'm only interested in it because of Kuzu's pose.

Sssshh, Ouma-kun is sleeping.

Sleepy Ouma is always cute >w

Good, because he's never waking up again.

FUCK OFF YOU WEABOO SCUM AND LET HIM REST IN ONE PIECE

Wh-What do you mean, he's just sleeping in my lap, nice and comfy~
What the..

Why is there japanese on the face (taso? tan?) but evething else is korean?

>ONE PIECE
ARRRR

What the what?

The artist has Japanese and Korean in their art, because they speak both.

>What the what?
Nothing, I just thought it was Kuzu X Grey man for a second.

Grey men...?
Do you mean the Culprit-kun or just generic grey people which is used to signify an unknown person or an anonymous person that people can use to self-insert? Or do you mean what urban dictionary says a man who can blend in to any scene or situation without standing out , hiding his skills and qualities?

Culprit-kun, of course.

Ouma wouldn't be terrible but he'd spoil his kid rotten and let them get away with absolutely everything with no discipline what so ever, so they'd turn out to be even bigger of a hellion than he is.

Amami is the dad that's always away on business trips and sends his kid a teddy bear for their birthday until they're 17.

Kaito's probably best dad. Motivational but knows when to discipline the little shit.

I feel bad for Tulpaman's daughters.

ADORABLE

I want Shuuichi to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me since he loves me so much. Three weeks later I don't regret this decision and sign us up for childcare classes. I want Shuuichi to find out about my plans for our baby and share in my excitement for our child. I want Shuuichi to freely express his happiness and love for our new family. I love Shuuichi so much.

ENDEARING!

>Implying that it won't be the other way around

Does anyone have that chapter1-chapter6 climax comparence? I need to check something

I don't really mind the name change. I think it fits and his name's still going to be pronounced Keebo.

Kuzuanon, was there an interview with Kodaka today? Some nips are saying something about "My Navi" and how they're mad at Kodaka and Sasaki

Hoshi's overprotective but loves his kids very much. The kind of dad you genuinely admire as a cool role model. He's the ultimate trump card in playground 'my dad could beat up your dad' arguments and god help anyone who tries to bully his kids.

Gonta's torn between trying to raise his children according to human society (which he still doesn't fully understand) or recalling his own happy childhood with the dinosaur men. The dinoman side eventually wins out and he takes his kids off to live in the mountains.

Miu's probably most likely to be a single teen mother - she's enthusiastic and genuinely wants the best for her children but her parenting methods are... eccentric. Expect robo babysitters and devices like pic related except jet-propelled and equipped with defensive weaponry.

>My Navi shitty interview. Kodaka too. Sasaki too.

I love all of these ideas, especially Gonta's.

>never forgive absolute
Bing is weird...