His country/state/county/city requires vehicle inspection or a frontal license plate

>his country/state/county/city requires vehicle inspection or a frontal license plate
Lmfao, cuckolds.

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/articles/2013/10/how-many-states-require-front-license-plates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazing thread OP

Oh gee, my country/state/county/city is keeping the roads safer by demanding vehicle inspections and frontal license plates. I guess I'm going to be taking my wife to Jamal's this evening. Fuck, I forgot... There are no niggers or mudslimes over here, damn.
Well this thread on Veeky Forums made by some insecure amerilard sure BTFOd me.

>tfw new mexico doesn't require front plates or inspections

>front plates
>making shit safer
>getting trolled by a floritard, then taking it out on all yanks

That must be one of the only positives of living in New Mexico

Fuck off chi

Pretty much, and since its so dry your cars will never rust

>tfw AZ
>tfw AZ rear plate
>tfw when CA front vanity plate from when I bought the car
It feels good man

>he thinks vehicle inspections make people safer

Michigan master race

State law lets insurance companies cuck us though

And the salt...

oh god, the salt...

>california requires front plate
>be white
>no front plate required :^)

Lots of off center front plates here in WA. it looks sick as fuck.

>Georgia
>no front plates
>no vehicle inspection
>no emissions inspection
>no salt
I immediately wave goodbye to the catalytic converter on any vehicle I purchase.

>Pennsylvania
>Inspections
>One license plate

>Ohio
>No inspections
>Two license plates

Why can't northeasterners win?

cuz yanks suck

Holy shit

Front license plates are aesthetically unappealing but make a lot of sense unless you're some nigger trying to hide from the cops

They make a lot of sense if you're the DOT because then you can get twice as much money from vehicle registrations.

>his country requires vehicle registration
Take that BBC out of your ass, nu-male fag.

You mean the plates don't come with the car?

>Walden said when researchers began the study they expected law enforcement and safety to be the primary benefits from having two license plates. Turned out, though, it is revenue — and not from the higher price of sticking a second slice of metal to the front of a vehicle.

>Instead, the study found that having a second plate makes it easier to photograph those who run stop signs and red lights, don't pay tolls or drive out of unattended pay garages and parking lots without paying
cars.com/articles/2013/10/how-many-states-require-front-license-plates/

Conclusion, don't break the law, don't worry about front license plates

confirmed nocar

I don't like plates at all. I don't understand why we cant have our registration numbers painted in clear block lettering or vinyl stickers like on aircraft and boats. Its just a number in a computer. The metal plates are all universally ugly and ruin the aesthetics of every car I have ever seen. Especially the front plate. I think block letters on the lower front part of the door under the badge should be adequate.

Or better yet, why not just and encrypted electronic tag that can ping in the officers car like air traffic radar and automatically pulls the id, license, registration, ECT from the state computer? Why do we carry around tiny scraps of paper and plastic like mideval peasants? You could even just sync your insurance proof from your phone and that could transmit over at request of LE.

The only reason you wouldn't want these things is if you don't keep your registration up to date, or your insurance is expired, or you have outstanding warrants for arrest. So basically if you are a nigger.

Typically no, unless you're doing a trade-in at a dealership.
Except for the fact that no car is designed with front license plates in mind and as such they always look tacked-on. I'm all for catching redlight runners and whatnot, but at least make law enforcement look good if it is good.

The ramblings of a madman.
Next make a huge rant about headphones getting tangled or something.

>thinking anything anyone, any government or large corporate entity does is not about primarily about money
>2017

Yeah, he probably needed a government grant to fund his study of what the government does with its money and rectangular prison work program by-products.

So basically people with boats and aircraft are smart enough to responsibly affix thier own registration numbers to their vehicles in accordance with government regulation but the average automobile owner is too stupid to do the same. Thanks.

>his country lets improperly educated morons in home-rigged deathtraps on the road and restricts the highways to 65 mph in return

[spoiler]You would never see something like that in Pennsylvania.[/spoiler]
America keeps the speed limit low because it's proven to reduce crashes. Remember 55 Saves Lives™?

I consider it safe to assume that they do until American roads stop being anywhere between 150% and 250% as deadly as my national roads.

Except everyplace on earth has two plates except some states and provinces so yes designers do incorporate front plates. That's like saying no car is designed with side mirrors

The logical conclusion is that the people defending no front plates are indirectly defending running stop signs and red lights.

>His country doesn't allow him to modify his own property according to his desires as long as it meets basic state regulations because only giant companies can make cars that are safe with Takata airbags and strict emissions compliance like VW.

>Remember 55 Saves Lives™?
No. The Autobahn is the only generally unrestricted highway network in the world and is not only Germany's safest road network, but Germany's roads are also much safer than American roads. It's got shit-all to do with speed and it's got everything to do with proper road maintenance and safety installations, proper vehicle maintenance and inspections, and proper drivers education.

Because they cant just make the camera point at the back of the car?

I know its anecdotal but I have lived in two states with front plates and two states without front plates and the red light running was far worse in the states with front plates. So the conclusion I would have to make is front plates are a by product of states with bad drivers education and a red light running culture.

Scientifically proven just now by me time/date and year of our Lord.

I can do whatever the damn hell I please to my car as long as it doesn't leave my driveway under its own power, and that's how the real world logically works. You enter public space and you're subject to regulations to keep the public space safe and efficient, doubly so while occupying public infrastructure. Don't expect the public space and infrastructure to serve as your playground, that's what your private property and the middle of nowhere are for.

>drivers education
The most correct part of your post.

I don't know how it works elsewhere and if they can just fine the vehicle owners regardless, but by my national road laws the driver's face must be part of the speeding photo for identification in case the owner claims he didn't commit the offense, which he has every right to.

>proper road maintenance
Oh, America can afford that but their contractors deliberately do subpar work so they can keep getting money from doing road work.
>safety installations
We have guard rails on some parts of the interstate.
>proper vehicle maintenance and inspections
FUCK THAT SHIT THIS IS MURIKA WHERE WE RUN OUR VEHICLES INTO THE GROUND
>proper drivers education
FUCK THAT SHIT THIS IS MURIKA WHERE WE DRIVE HOW WE WANT

Fucking yurofags with their ridiculous rules in shit. I might not always be proud to be American, but at least I'm FREE!

Then you'd need two cameras one to face the back and one to catch the drivers face

>Oh, America can afford that
Is that why you're $2 TRILLION behind on infrastructure maintenance? I know there's a systematic issue of wasted taxes in the US and it makes people wary of tax raises or taxes in general, but you're not going to fix your awful roads if you continue not spending money on them at all.

So we have proven that generally the average public drivers are:
A. Too stupid to affix thier own registration numbers to the car like boat and aircraft owners and so must be issues them by the government.
B. Too stupid to modify thier own vehicles within legal safety and efficiency parameters established by law for their own enjoyment. (ban private wrench ownership, its not good for public safety!)
C. Too stupid not to run red lights even when there is a massive fine attached.

Sounds like the era of the driverless car is coming faster and faster.

Please, make it happen. Bring out the driverless cars, because they're already a thousand times safer than any human. Crush all the manual cars. The future is NOW!

I already stated the reason. The roadwork companies hired by the government deliberately do shitty work so the roads need redone again in just a few years, which gives them more shequels straight from the tap. And we can't make them do proper work because that would violate occupational safety laws or some shit. TL, DR: America is a horrible shithole, and although we could've prevented it, we elected a racist bigot who knows nothing about politics to be our president. Why the fuck didn't you vote for Hillary? She would have fixed our roads instead of roasting people on Twitter and withdrawing from trade agreements that benefit our country.

Me? I'm not even American. And the election was between dog shit and cow shit anyway. The problem with Trump is that he actually mentioned a few valid points in the race, including the crumbling infrastructure, but has acted on absolutely ZERO of the points since his election and has only ordered tax cuts for the rich so far apart from a few other orders so moronic they were withdrawn or sacked shortly afterwards.

Great lakes have no salt bud

Bruh. He obviously means the road salt necessary thanks to the lake climate with its frequent temperature fluctuations and great amounts of snowfall.

They don't put salt on the roads in the states bordering the great lakes?

Cadillac converter
Ftfy

>his country doesnt allow syqq mawdz without ze proper paperwork

>obeying the law

At least we don't have to deal with brotrucks and stanceshit.

Is this real? What if you just tell them that it's just how the car is? Surely they can't have pictures of all the trims and all the production years of all cars for comparison

Who the fuck is keeping this garbage thread alive?

All me 2bh.

If I had a dollar for every time I had to "deal with" a stancefag or coal roller I'd have zero dollars.

Ya it's real, saw it on a Normiebook group for Spyders, no idea how it's enforced.

>having the law in the first place

NM doesnt have cucklaws w/r/t employment (managers can't fire you because "I don't like him"), either

Pretty sure plates come with the car where I live, unless you're buying new. Two plates don't add to the registration costs.

Holy shit, you go to the vehicle registration and bribe them

Fucking kids I swear

>right-to-work states
>doesn't actually have to do with a right to work, only with a right to fire anyone for any reason at any point
>nevertheless people will reply to my post and defend it because they're deluded enough to think that it motivates the growth of the free enterprise

>Too stupid to affix thier[sic] own registration numbers to the car like boat and aircraft owners and so must be issues them by the government.
Do you have your registration number affixed to your car?

It ain't a joke

You can do lighter body modifications as long as you don't affect the structural integrity of the frame/chassis, or make the car any more unsafe in a collision

Not sure what is up with the wing, but I guess its the same reason as to why bullbars have to be CE-certified, wheelsizes more than 5% bigger or smaller to what is says in the title needing approval papers from the manufacturer and so on

I ordered myself a 2 inch/50mm Old Man Emu lift kit today, and its one of the very few "TÜV"-approved lift kits available here, meaning that I can install the kit and then have it approved & written into my title with just a normal inspection at the DMV