So my 1993 accord was stolen from my driveway on the first night (i was going to get a club that night but there were...

so my 1993 accord was stolen from my driveway on the first night (i was going to get a club that night but there were none at anywhere that was open)

i'm gutted and i really hope it comes back but it probably won't

if it does come back, what security measures should i take to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Other urls found in this thread:

inlandempire.craigslist.org
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182244171.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182709542.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6181598711.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6180947422.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6171095603.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182875635.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/618
youtube.com/watch?v=bMtqRir7dco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

garage. a garage. and a lowjack

kill switch

not living by niggers

can't garage
lowjack - will look into it, but i'd think it's expensive

will look into the killswitch, can't really comment on where i live. i should have known better

what are the general chances of this thing coming back?

arent you the user that bought this yesterday??

find garage asap. make it a priority

yes, i was asking about completing the driving test, looks like i can't do that now

>what are the general chances of this thing coming back?

none. even if you get it back it will be wrecked (and they'll try to charge you with the storage fee) or stripped.

the person you bought it from had an extra key and stole it back from you

dude thats awful :( im sorry bro

fuck. well, that sucks man. don't know what i'm going to do now because that was all my money. guess that's what i get for being a dumbass

i bought it from a dealership ~50 miles away

i'm just hoping that maybe i will get lucky and it is found soon - a family member's acura was stolen around the same area and the police found it in about 8 hours

> a family member's acura was stolen around the same area

jesus what is this tacoma? id move asap

any plans of moving are dashed now that i don't have a car

its gonna be stripped and your insurance is going to want to total it

Where dafuq do you live I live in a community full of rich whites and niggers on the next street up but no one has their car stolen broken into yeah from time to time

How much are you out?

Damn I feel for you.

My condolences faŠ¼

i don't know how i'm going to get between college and my job so i'm honestly just super fucked, i don't know how things are going to go for me now

Where in cali are you at?
I'll sell you this for cheap.
81k miles, 1987

i'm in Riverside. not sure how to safely get contact info across but i'd be interested

Damn thats pretty far. I'm in SFarea

ah damn oh well

Really hope the cops find it man, I'd help you out if I could

>'93 accord
>bought from a dealership
you mean a BHPH?

>if it does come back
If the cops haven't already found what's left of it after joyriders wrecked it and ran away, your shit already got chopped and parts of it are already on some Mexicunts' old Hondas.

If you live in a beaner-infested area, the value of the cars doesn't justify the expense of keeping them safe. They're trivial to steal and local shitbags WILL get to it. A better bet would be finding a less ubiquitous shitbox, even if that means an even older Accord/Civic with less parts demand.

You wouldn't even want it to come back, because chances are it'll be trashed and thrashed. Time to move on m9

Should I look at something like a '91 Camry, and put a club on it?

Feels bad man. I could never do this to another person - just take their car and sell it for parts.

Yeah I feel ya, stealing is degenerate. I also just finished reading the thread after I posted my comment; didn't realize you're out of a car for college and a job. Post your local Craigslist and maybe some anons will help you find something in your budget.

Also I wanted to ask, you didn't have insurance on your vehicle I assume? Most insurance should cover if your vehicle gets stolen.

no insurance, was going to get it the following day as the AAA was closed.

this is my local craigslist, looking for automatic, 4-cylinder, under 3k. at Least i'd know where to start even if i can't get a car right this second

inlandempire.craigslist.org

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182244171.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182709542.html

I found these two, they don't look all that bad though the spanish in the civic listing may be cause for concern. They're both manual, not automatic but consider this; manual is a theft deterrent and will lower your insurance rate.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6181598711.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6180947422.html

These two are both automatic, if you absolutely have to have an auto

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6171095603.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6182875635.html

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/618
0805709.html
desu i want that camry

Someone tried to do this to my family member, luckily he had his cameras working at his shop, and the seller was arrested.

Sucks that's a real thing though.

Sadly this.

I'm in the middle of you two, if only.

>Tfw my car was most likely stripped at one point.
>Insurance values it at 6k
>Car could only sell for 2k at best
Northerners have fucked the nc used civic market. The fuck is gonna pay 6k for an autotragic shitbox em2 with 150k miles.
Fuck i leave the thing open and anytime it gets broke into they take nothing and just leave a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMtqRir7dco