gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Previous thread:

QTmaker

Mercy is for Genji!

Here comes T.Racer!

Lies.

>It's a Talon thinks they can actually accomplish anything episode

This is as far as it goes it seems. Any tipps for that part? I read that if you kill all the sentry bastions before any of the orisas then the tank bastion don't spawn as often or something.

no one cares about lore

>widowmaker goes on a solo mission
>gets her target and busts the time dyke's chest piece

Best girl desu

>tfw 350 credits from Cadet
>tfw have everything else I want

Look up a successful run on YouTube and just do what they do.

>goes on team mission with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb
>edgy ghost guy gets bodied by a redshirt and le hacker meme bumps the power strip
>mission failed

Hana

loves Soldier

>reaper goes on mission with a bunch of talon operatives
>gets hit by weakest attack in the game
>wraith forms away
So faithful to gameplay

Doesn't seem like that if you play the game. Mercy will just ignore you for playing Genji

Whose excited for some super cool new player icons?

This has been my last 7 games.
Everyone just start shitting on each other right at the start and not capping a single point.

>leet hacker tries to say the target got away
>forgets all about infrasight

maybe u should stop playing pharah with 43% win rate then

Why the fuck is Orisa not Hit Scan. Seriously there's no reason for this shit. Her damage isnt even good.

Go to bed, Grandpa

I'm not gonna make it out of bronze ain't I?

My dude, I'm the Zen, not the pharah

Who's the cute girl with Mercy?

>Scoreboard

This is fucking retarded, how do I know how people are preforming?

How in the ever living fuck do you defend yourself from a Tracer as Zenyatta?

stick with your teammates
it's a team game
rock, paper, scissors
some classes can't 1v1 other classes

if you somehow made it into bronze, you belong probably belong there, user

click on the head or have your team babysit you

>you belong probably belong there
>those commas

These are the people telling you to
>git gud

She didn't have her goggles down tho

you discord headshot that turboslut and carry on with your day

I accept that I'm bad, I usually play grand strategy games or RPGs but I'm not that bad either, actually made it to the silver but then lost 10 games in a row with lots of leavers, throwers now stuck between 1100-1200.

>Unboxed Mercy and Orisa's event legendary.

put your cursor on tracers head and press m1

its not hard

If you can't kill her, just don't stray from your team or stay in a place she can easily flank you from.

if you discord her and you have teammates in the general vicinity, she has to back off or risk getting instagibbed.

Nae.

>got null sector bastion twice

Shimada Genji

>Rein fucks up really hard in Uprising
>Leaves out of shame

>got both torb legendaries

Went on a horrific loss streak last night, down from 3100 to 2890, give me your energy pls

How do I get good at Mercy
This character just feels so vulnerable
Every fucking support feels so vulnerable
Why can't it be like the medics in literally every other fucking FPS where you just drop packs / revive players but have about the same firepower as a regular combat unit?

mercy a shit

play ana

Hello There! I have the best ult in the entire game with the fastest ult generation and I have no counter.

>RERRRRRRRRRR
Hear that? That's the sound of me filling up my ult in under a minute.

AND THIS IS TO GO
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Hi everyone! It's Jeff from the Overwatch team.
Is everyone enjoying the Uprising event?

Enjoy your no SR

Mercy a shit. Play ana if you want to heal, play Zen if you want to heal and DPS.

>Every fucking support feels so vulnerable
>Ana can take on flankers alone
>Lucio can become unhittable
>Zenyatta can discord and ding ding you before you even have time to aim

Literally only Mercy is shit.

Hey guys remember when Sombra was supposed to be cute?

you're a cuck and you're horrible at balancing this game.

however, I will admit that the uprising event is the one thing that you've done well.

1, kill the bastion in the back (left side facing the defender's spawn)
2, stay there until a tank spawns, let it come to you, rape it (charge it into the nearest wall if it gets too close)
3, clear the orisa ults with firestrike and well placed torb shots (tracer should not dive and gamble away the run at this point)
4, with a fully charged shield rein should walk to the nearest orisa, pin and displace her into the small room in the middle

at that point everyone runs in and fucks up the separated target

the last one can be slowly killed from the small room

beware of the bastion on the right (you can't kill him in time

torb's turret is a bitch to keep alive in the last phase, don't try to set it up if you don't have much time left

oh and don't miss shit, like, anything at all, especially tracer ults

No remembering required omnic-lover

How long until they fix the glitch in the event that if you sit at the end of the payload part no enemies spawn?

OMNIGGERS GET OUT OF MY THREAD

/owg/ let's have a serious talk about Orisa.
What role does she fill?

She doesn't fill the Tank role particularly well since her barrier can only be deployed once every 10 seconds making advancing forward rather pointless. Her pathetic health pool and massive hitbox means she just gets melted by anyone who decides to shoot her. Absolutely no mobility options and being slowed while firing means she's a very, very easy target to pick off.

Her most interesting ability, the mini-grav, feels inconsistent at best. When it works, it works nicely, but I feel it needs a better visual indicator as to when it's going to hit. Like an opaque AOE around the orb that lights up anyone who's going to get yanked in. That or make it sticky so that the effect will stay on you for a short amount of time even if you move out of range (For example Mercy's heal beam, Zenyatta's Harmony Orb.)

Her Fortify is nice to have but ultimately it's just an ability for delaying the inevitable.

Her DPS, while consistent on big targets, is terrible. Granted it's nice to have a Tank who isn't just a fatter DPS hero, all of her other issues don't justify doing tickle damage that's worse than Winston's.

Finally her ultimate is just... lackluster. It takes too long to charge, and when it does it can be easily destroyed or rendered useless by having the enemy team temporarily retreat before anyone dies.

If Junkrat is just a worse Pharah, Orisa is just a worse everything.

Fuck that how long until they fix Mei's ult and M1 being useless as shit.

What happened?

>play some quickplay
>your team: 200 hp heroes
>their team: everything that shits on 200 hp heroes

It no longer slows down enemies

>tfw play perfectly with Genji and still lose every game

>Make orisa ult come from her
>Reduce ult charge time

fixed

Hopefully never. Fuck Mei.

Who is gassier, Mei or Tracer?

What does their gas smell like?

What? I still get slowed just fine.

>playing Uprising
>want to play rein
>faggot just instalocks reinhardt
>proceeds to do nothing against bastions

So Reinhardt confirmed for being the most crucial player in the entire mode or what ?

01001000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01100010 01101111 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01101111 01110111 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01100011 00100000 01101110 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111

9 GAME LOSING STREAK I SURE LOVE SPRING BREAK HAHA

>mmr decays from 3700 to 3000 because blizz is a smart dev
>have to climb over the low diamond hump again

there are just so many leavers and tilters

>SPRING BREAK
Oh. Is that why every team I play with lately has downs syndrome?

t. sub-plat

Maybe your team didn't need a Genji.
Maybe they could have used support or tank.
When I finally play a match without a Genji from the get go, I'll know things have changed for the better.
90% of games I've played in the last few months I've had a Genji on my team from the beginning often being picked over healer or tank. It doesn't matter if you play a perfect individual game - this is a team game.

What if teammates
blocked hanzor arrows

It's in your mind. Evidence is already floating around leddit

Is Orisa the most patrician hero?

>144 DPS with no falloff
>portable reinhardt barrier that still lets you attack while using it
>literally the best ult in the game
>GET OVER HERE
>200 hp/200 armor means that you still die to 1 hanzo headshot because of your massive head

Yeah I was thinking that myself.
This combined with giving Halt! a short sticky effect would probably make her worth picking.

yes
im so fucking mad i want to break someones ribs

I want Tracer to shit in my mouth and then rewind time and do it again

Fuck omnics.

>QP
>Genji, Hanzo, Widow, Roadhog, McCree and a random defense or tank hero
every single fucking game
ever since Ana's damage got nerfed they straight up don't pick supports

what's even better is that the average SR hovers around 4k, with the worst players being from ~2800

have you ever seen what a 4,4k widowmaker main does to your average high platinum/low diamond player?
i have, and it's not pretty

>144 DPS with no falloff
DPS implies that the DPS is consistent. If she can't hit anything with it, then it's kind of pointless.

>be Ana
>Oasis
>trying to heal team
>so much mic spam
>"TEE EFF DOUBLE YOU ROADHOG HOOKS YOU"
>"PHARAH IS LIKE A TINY UNITED AIRLINES"
>"FEED ME CANDY"
>"Jesus Christ guys could you shut up I can't hear sh-"
>"Ahm your huckleberry."
>turn around just in time to see McCree fill me with lead
>mfw

Reaper cameo in Quake champions when?

>What role does she fill?
Off-tank / choke suppressor

>Her pathetic health pool and massive hitbox means she just gets melted by anyone who decides to shoot her. Absolutely no mobility options and being slowed while firing means she's a very, very easy target to pick off.

She's stll too squishy unless she's stood behind her shield

>Her most interesting ability, the mini-grav, feels inconsistent at best. When it works, it works nicely, but I feel it needs a better visual indicator as to when it's going to hit.

There's an audio cue, listen for it and with experience you can eye-ball it

>Her Fortify is nice to have but ultimately it's just an ability for delaying the inevitable.

Maybe if they made it so you could body-block effects wth it it would be better, and put her massive size to actual use. I think she should be immune to head shots wth it on too

>Her DPS, while consistent on big targets, is terrible. Granted it's nice to have a Tank who isn't just a fatter DPS hero, all of her other issues don't justify doing tickle damage that's worse than Winston's.

Her projectlies are tricky to aim and need a lot of leading but I wouldnt call her DPS terrible. Maybe a slight tweak to projectlie speed?

>Finally her ultimate is just... lackluster. It takes too long to charge, and when it does it can be easily destroyed or rendered useless by having the enemy team temporarily retreat before anyone dies.

Maybe the charge-rate nerf on PTR was a bit harsh, people wll get more out of it with experience

>Reinhardt confirmed for being the most crucial player
absolutely
the rest of the team only matters on legendary
as long as they're sort of present, a good Rein can completely carry even on Expert

every qp is a 6 stack of 4k mmr niggers

>tfw you'll never be good enough to play Widowmaker

Winky face

Hm, I get matched with people who are brand new to the game. Lat QP game I was in I was the only one on my team with a star and 3 of them were below level 25. Needless to say we got crushed.

I can't even do the zipline jump thing

>suit tight enough to cling to the folds of her boobs
>nipples don't show through

not cold enough for them to be hard

I actually am plat. Almost got to diamond but fell to gold where I can't escape. Last game on control point team picked Widow, Hanzo, and Torb immediately. Then the Widow left because he was asked to change. It's cancer and I want to die.

Her DPS should remain tickle damage, hard to hit. I don't think she should be able to easily 1v1 any hero like any other Tank can.

I just feel like her ability set should just have more OOMPH to it to justify having her do tickle damage.

Also I haven't got a problem with her Halt! landing so much as it's not consistent. If line of sight gets broken even for a split second then the whole thing is useless.

Personally I think it'd be the perfect counter towards heroes like Genji and Pharah/Mercy if it had a stickiness to it, so when they try to dash away after massively overextending, they get pulled right back in.