Why would anyone in their right mind buy anything from this shit-hole?

>Why would anyone in their right mind buy anything from this shit-hole?

*Manlets are dangerous*

I bought windshield wipers there one time, also wiper fluid.

So that's probably why.

>i only import oil etc from japan

where else am I going to change my oil so people can watch how manly I am?

their oil fiters are usually 3-7$ cheaper than the motorcycle dealers

i hate vatozone but it's the cheapest place to get ATF and usually brake fluid
they've been beating o'reallys on shit tier filter prices lately too
>buying actual parts there
no

I've gotten more than $1000 in free shit with their rewards programs now. You can add two receipts a month to get credit and I find people throwing away their receipts there all the time that I add for credit.

Whats wrong with autozone?

Do it on the beach

Is it free to sign up?

Not that user but yes . best reward program . spend 20$ or more and get 1 pt. After 5 pts you get 20$ credit . oreillys has a bullshit 5$ after $500 spent or something . I usually buy epoxy and fluids from AutoZone

idk if its worth having in my wallet....I rarely go. I just went to buy some cleaning shit...before that I bought a bumper bully...don't ask...question is...its only worth it for me if lets say I buy a 60 dollar product...am I getting 3 points?

OP works at pep boys

Stop... Doing... This...

Why? Cause I needed an alternator one evening and the good place in town was closed. Why is o full of sperglords?

To borrow tools like slide hammers and spring compressors

Ellipses are like... Totally cool man... Just think about it... Yeah....

Friend of mine knew the manager there and he got me to get modular pieces for a new intake and for some reason they didn't have the mriv sensor (air sensor) mount on hand so they ordered it it took them 3 different orders to try and get the right size and I ended up returning it all because they are too autistic to look up my damn cars intake size

>tl:dr Autozone is actually autistzone

I bought an EVAP valve and canister purge valve there, and even though they were in the "duralast" box it actually had OEM denso parts inside

It's $5 for every $150, and after reading some of this thread, I might move to AutoZone instead. I thought O'Rileys had the better value, but now I see where I am wrong.

Guys at my autozone let me borrow tools and fuse checkers. Even though there are signs outside of autozones not to work on your cars, its really the most convenient place to do it lol. Plus mine has trees and buildings around to provide shade.

I own a bit of AutoZone stock that did really well. I feed a bit back into the system.

How is that in any way autistic? Stop using the meme words you normie prick

>OEM
OEM doesn't mean shit. Here Duralast is the actual manufacturer of this "Denso" part. A few weeks ago I opened up a box for a TYC (chinese) starter and found an "OEM" AC-Delco starter inside.

>Not going to pepboys

My English professor... always did it...
that must mean... it's poetic and cool...

Desperation. My 260z is down for a complete overhaul and the alternator shit out on my DD Boxster, and I needed one that day.

>I work there

Sounds about right

oh
oh
oh
o'reilly's
a u t o p a r t s

>not importing Idemitsu racing oil
It's like you hate your car

They always have cute sluts working there but sometimes you can just tell why they were hired
>stop in to buy a deep-socket 3/4" socket and some PB Blaster
>go up to pay for socket
>short qt girl wearing choker at the cashier
>ask her where the PB Blaster is
>she looks at me like I made it up and says "uhh whats that...?"
>I don't press the issue and find it own

>she wanted your pb blaster bro

NAPA KNOW HOW,

NAPA KNOW HOOWW

Maybe, she did have the slut collar on

This, legit stock up on brake fluid every once and a while and get free money later on

Oh this meme again?

>le thing that is popular is bad XD

i buy 2 stroke oil from them just because it's the cheapest

Let me tell you a secret.... All those brands are made in the same factory in china. See it all the time in the shop. All different brands, open the box and it's the exact same as other brands (yes even factory). They generally have marks on them that make it easy to tell. We have even found "factory" nissan and toyota shit coming in Oreilly's house brand boxes. A few times they accidentally put the car company logo on the part.

Inb4 autism. I'm not saying ALL parts are this way, but a lot are.

Napa seems to have the best quality parts suppliers in general. Regardless rockauto is literally half the price of most auto parts retales and there is a wide range of parts manufacturers to choose from.

Nah, I got some of their proformer bearings for my Miata and they came rusty. Box said Made in China. Go figure.

>tfw Canadian
>tfw no AutoZone
>tfw no SuperCheap
>tfw literally nowhere good to just browse car stuff
>tfw forced to order online
>but Canadian suppliers are shit and mark everything up by 30-80%
>forced to order from US/overseas
>pay shitloads in shipping, duties, handling fees
>still just as expensive

I hate it here Anons.

>not going in for the DEEP IMPACT socket
>not asking here where the LUBES are
>not straight up walking behind the counter and forcibly finger-banging the shit out of her while customers wait in line

So beta.

>hose in my crv tore
>needed a part that same day
>local autozone had it a couple bucks cheaper than anywhere else
thats why i guess

Faggot, I live in Mexico, you just make a P.O Box in USA or rent a mail address and order stuff there, because your PO Box is American now you can receive everything for cheap and pretty fast.

Hell, I can even order tires and engines that way.

I almost exclusively use rockauto for parts now, but sometimes there's shit that just can't wait. I got a 4runner recently, and ordered everything for a tuneup, but only ordered 4 plugs and I needed 6. Went to autozone, picked up 2 plugs and some other rinky dink shit i needed. Another time the blower motor resistor went out on my wife's car, and he'll I'm not gonna make her drive with no a/c in El paso, so I grabbed it from autozone. It's not the best or cheapest, but it has its place.

>Looking through super cheap auto for new battery terminals
>Looked through ever row, ever aisle, nothing
>Ask at counter because why would they not have terminals
>he doesn't know what I am asking
>explain to him how a battery hooks up to a car
>is dumbfounded, implies i don't know what i am looking for

this is why you shouldn't hire indians btw (the shitting in the street rapist ones not the american ones)

Even in Mexico we have Autozone. What is wrong with Canadistan

Fuck this place working there is hell

do mexicans also call it vatozone?

Super cheap
Autobahn
Repco
Bursons

Australia is pretty good for this actually

You joke but I don't get my oil there because I unironically use redline and it's not available there

>tfw no upgarage down the street with genuine jdm and oem parts for dirt prices

>looking for a new job while in college
>tfw considering working at autozone

>I find people throwing away their receipts there all the time that I add for credit.
I'm one of them. I don't bother saving up the receipts, so I drop it outside the door for whoever wants it.

it is nice to browse around and see what is in stock
but I would not buy anything too important there
little things like gauges and bulb replacements
floor mats and oil / cleaning supply's
a few cheep tools
sometimes check out the car audio stand (filled to the brim with working speakers and amps to try out)

rest of my shopping is in second hand stores
or from cottage industry type suppliers

nz has lots of repco and super cheep

I shop at place called Parts Authority, it's about 5 minutes from my house. They have a tons of JDM parts in stock so getting a part for my Toyota has always been easy.

>not the american ones
Those Indians really don't even work. As long as they remain with their tribe, they get government handouts for the rest of their life.

>Not buying extreme tools that you only need for one repair job then return it 2 days later.
That's why, dumb ass.