ITT: most underrated military commanders

ITT: most underrated military commanders

Hannibal is often overlooked by white historians or they fabricate stuff to make him not look black.

WE

>underrated
Sure, if you ignore the movies and about one billion people jerking over him. Al-Walid is the definition of a meme general.

Pic is actually an underrated and not so well known but good general.

Post an actual argument, cumskin.

His eminence Mehmed the Liberator

Whom saved Istanbul from christian heresy and corruption.

WUZ

What movie?

Hannibal was Phoenician.

Are you actually for real? Like, not a troll? Lmao.

Even if you are a troll:

Hannibal was ethnically Middle Easternas his nation, Cathage, was a Phoenician (Lebanese) colony.

And besides, North African have never been black. Google "Berbers" lmao.

(You)

based

Military genius, too bad most people only know him for >dude dracula lmao

>I have killed peasants men and women, old and young, who lived at Oblucitza and Novoselo, where the Danube flows into the sea, up to Rahova, which is located near Chilia, from the lower Danube up to such places as Samovit and Ghighen. We killed 23,884 Turks without counting those whom we burned in homes or the Turks whose heads were cut by our soldiers...Thus, your highness, you must know that I have broken the peace with him (Sultan Mehmet II).

>'military genius'
>uses guerilla tactics to kill the unarmed only to get his shit pushed in by his younger brother whom fought for the righteous rulers of Wallachia
>then when the Pope wanted to make a propaganda crusade out of Vlad's "cause" the Hungarian king who was gonna handle the money the Vatican sent ended up spending it all on himself and then imprisoned Vlad when he started asking about the money promised by the Pope
why where balkan christians so corrupt?

Robert Guiscard. Norman adventurer, known for his cunning, bravery, and stature.

Khalid Hewalid was Kurdish though, not too many people know or acknowledge this.

>2/10 bait I needed to reply
Hi was Phoenican, all North Africa is white race, semito-hamitic part

What is it with all these obvious false flag shitposterst lately?

Scipio whooped hannibals ass

A shitty turkd film

Goddamn lmao

I can totally see some dumb normie thinking that "Africanus" means he was black