"i noticed you weren't wearing a seatbelt so I did a illegal u turn across three lanes while binding people to give you...

>"i noticed you weren't wearing a seatbelt so I did a illegal u turn across three lanes while binding people to give you a $10 ticket"

great thread

B-but I ride the bus!

All in the name of safet- oh wait.

Yet Veeky Forums will defend getting pulled over dangerously at the shoulder of the highway by cops for tickets instead of having front plates and cameras and comfortably getting cheap as fuck tickets in the mail.

>in my unmarked muscle car designed specifically to be hidden so that I may more easily fine you

>front plates
Cuck states detected.
>getting tickets
>comfy
No
>having plates on at all
pic related

I heard bongs get like 500£ tickets for that lel.

Cameras are even better in that case because they can't chase you.

>camera clocks busa at 198 mph with no tag
>no negative consequences
I like it.

>no negative consequences
I've heard they will actually open investigations into unidentifyable speeding infringements if they're very severe or regular in the same location, but other than staying on the lookout for someone with that bike color/model (if it's recognizable) and that uniform or checking the local registrations for a bike of that color/model they can't really do much.

Bongs get tickets for being a fucking white male

That's only from the shariah police

The state wants you alive as long as possible to pay as much into social security as possible. Also you're an idiot if you don't wear your seatbelt.
>dangerous
How?

Highway shoulders are incredibly dangerous, and you can quadruple that danger when the cops have their disco lights on.
Target fixation occurs in cars too, and it's why cops park behind you on the highway and come up to your passenger side door, they know their car is begging to get hit by some dazed boomer.

>stopping three feet from semi trucks going 65 mph
>not dangerous
Stopping on the side of the Autobahn for anything other than a technical or medical emergency is actually a fineable offense, and running out of gas is not considered a technical emergency, and neither is having to piss a medical emergency. That's how dangerous it's considered to be.

You guys know cars are supposed to move to the left when there's a cop pulled over right?

Are you an entitled strong independent woman pushing her child in a stroller in the bike lane because you feel you have the right to?
It doesn't matter how right you are when you're dead.

I can't actually find information on whether you're supposed to in my country.

Why does it have to be a law for you to do what you should do?

>Libertarian
Dank.

Only if you deem it safe to do so.

What do they consider very severe.

>big brother sends you a $50 ticket and a picture of your face every time you go more than 2 kph over the speed limit
I'll pass

$40 actually for 20 kph over.

>>"i noticed you weren't wearing a seatbelt
Already enough to get me triggered.
Seatbelt and helmet laws are a travesty.

Nice Facebook copypasta, faggot.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron, but I agree if you're an adult and not in the presence of minors. Also consuming drugs isn't illegal, only posession and distribution are so your picture makes no sense.

>Also consuming drugs isn't illegal, only posession
I'm not American, but over here having over x amount = jail almost automatically.

At this rate we'll all be driving transparent see through self driving cars by 2025

You can already get a transparent tag

Buy smaller amounts, don't carry all of it around all the time, or consume it quicker then.

This is OC son

Aren't most of them scams? Not too sure if one actually works.

Illegal

breaking the sound barrier

I always wear my seatbelt because I'm not a retard that thinks he's invulnerable. Also my car will bitch non-stop if I don't.

Didn't know that, have never been pulled over.
If it does happen to me on I-95, now I'll know to pull over on the right in an attempt for him to get hit, thanks user!

>see cop have someone pulled over causing traffic since everyone is trying to merge
>give him a honk for being a faggot and have a good giggle

>Also you're an idiot if you don't wear your seatbelt.
lol everyone know's they cause significantly more injury's then not wearing one its just a scam too get more hospital money from you

Found the autistic conspiracy theorist.

>$10
where the fuck do you live

i bet you also think 9/11 was an inside job and the moon landing never happened

that's what, 12 mph over?
in the US, cops won't even pull you over for that USUALLY.

>living in a state where not wearing a seatbelt is a primary offense

Yes, because instead of injuries when not wearing one there's deaths.

>cop flips lights on to pull me over in the twisties
>put right turn signal on and do the speed limit to the next turn off
>for context, the road is narrow as fuck, blind turns all over the place, rock wall on one side cliff on the other
>pull over, turn car off, keys on dash, etc.
>roll window down
>Cop slams his door and storms up to the car
>DON'T EVER TRY TO RUN FROM A TICKET
>u fockin wot m8?
>sit by the side of the road trying to explain that there was absolutely no way "evading arrest" would ever hold up in court
>end up getting a ticket for 10 over
>leave

I don't have any problem with police officers conceptually, but why is their default setting autistic rage?

People aren't dummies, they're hairless monkeys that grab onto the nearest thing when in danger.

nobody died INSIDE the car

Majority got ejected to safety I don't see a problem here