None of my family, friends, or their family have a manual

>none of my family, friends, or their family have a manual
>called literally all local driving schools, none of them have a manual in their fleet

So... what now?

buy one

find a friend with one who's willing to teach you, buy an old farm truck for 300 dollars

This is what i did

drive in manual mode and pretend to use your left foot on in imaginary pedal until you find an 800 beater 5-speed on craigslist.

don't forget to put it in neutral at stop lights and let it roll back before yanking it all the way down to first

user do you not 3rd foot on steep hills?
what about semi-releasing the clutch with a bit of power in 1st?
You don't roll back in either case in a manual

>third foot
???

Put up e-brake while stopped. Once it's time to go, just start forward like you normally would until the car lurches just a little, then release e-brake. You don't roll backwards and you don't have to sit with your foot all cramping up on the brake pedal like a jackass when you're on a hill.

>Be big fan of shitboxes
>All other car "fans" are ricers, boomers or are hyper car normies

>not having a 4 feet long penis

ok I didn't know the e brake was called a "third foot"

Same here

this is unironically what I did until I could buy a manual I went all in though and sold the old automatic

USA? Damn, buy one way ticket to europe. Live happy with thousands of manual glorious shitboxes

are manuals really that rare in america?

it isn't

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

About 4% of new cars sold in the states are manual.

30 years ago 30% were.

it's not

that's just what it's called when you use it to prevent rolling on a hill.
If you wanted to do it with just the pedals you would need a third foot.

>none of my family, friends, or their family have a manual

But how?

I went really all in and traded my auto for the manual right there in the parking lot we met at.

any shitbox in particular you like the most?

He said they didn't own a manual, but Im guessing his family, friends, or their family know how to drive regardless because they've probably have owned a manual once.

That's where the old truck comes in.

Why is the average person so cucked by auto? Why would you want to take an extra level of control away from yourself by letting some shitty piece of metal made by asians control what gear its in

trump getting elected wasn't enough people