Webms with sound:
On the last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXWVYtsf43Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8keIN4CHYEM&t=83
discord.gg/sWcyheG
youtu.be/Xtghypx8mII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey boyos, i am selling a few parts tonight and am trying to figure out if I am pricing these correctly. they gixxer parts

here is what I am thinking

>forks: $100
>calipers: $50 (with lines, $70)
>triple tree clamp + yolk: $50
>throttle clip ons/hand controls both sides: $40
>front axle: $10

Stupid question, but to practice stuff like this, just set some cones up? Any tips? I have a dual sport if it matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXWVYtsf43Y

normiebook.com/clubgsxr/videos/1276183599099446/?permPage=1

sleep tight bikker

sleep tite gixxer

How much do they go for on ebay?

Fuck, I was creating the thread. Still have it open and everything.

Fuck you OP.

YOURE 2SLO

I need help identifying this bike. It's a 1986 Yamaha something or other, carbed, 2-stroke, I think somewhere around 250cc. Any help would be appreciated

Maybe?

Not quite, although it does have that weird dual sparkplug design I've seen on a few bikes. I don't think mine was ever meant to be street legal

Very reasonable. If you're happy with the prices, you're bound to get buyers. Remember good pics!

I have a friend who just threw an 1190R off a cliff a couple weeks ago.
Insurance covers it entirely and he gets a brand new one, and its been sitting in the shop all week because its already leaking oil lmao.

KTM/10

>looking at dainese jackets
>nothing i like in my size
Such is the life of a manly chest.

shouldn't have gotten that breast op you faggot

Trying this hard/10

the price is reflected in comfort, fit, sound insulation, ventilation, brand name and ergonomics.
If your sole concern is safety, you need not buy an expensive helmet.
But given that it's an item you'll wear every time you ride, it's worth spending extra to get something that isn't intolerable on your head.

There should be a vin plate on the frame somewhere, check by the steering stem.

I've looked and looked, and this is the only set of numbers I can find. Barely visible in the pic. It reads 450-005239. I'm hoping that I'll find the VIN when I take the bike apart

youtube.com/watch?v=8keIN4CHYEM&t=83

this song was made for us
>eurobeat
>motorcycle madness

Are there any cruisers that don't look like Harley Davidson wannabes? I like the sitting position and low ride but dislike the aesthetic.

why can't all eurobeat be as epic as initialD

Looks like an early '80s DT80.

Going to test ride this tomorrow and if I like it I will buy it, give me one good reason why I shouldn't.

Triumph Rocket III? Suzuki boulevard? Vmax? Valkyrie (if you can find a used one)?

sport - tourer?

ABS lol..I dont think I can get behind that..I suppose it could stop you faster??

what a pathetic fuel tank

>hey I know lets make this skinny little tear drop tank to look cool!
>who cares about the 40 mile range, as long as it looks cool

RSU will likely need replacement

Nm4, maybe?

>give me one good reason why I shouldn't.

I was going to go for "hurr durr it's heavy as shit" but

>Bike weight: 210kg

That's great for a sportstourer!

How long can you test ride it for? I'd pay special attention to see if you like the seat and the ergos. It's a sports tourer after all.

whats wrong with abs?

Will kick in when you dont want it to.

Enter here and make my happy discord.gg/sWcyheG

>ordered tires
>ordered oil
>SSH server almost up and running
>SEM in 6 weeks

Why did you send an invite and then kick me upon joining, you stupid retard.

>SEM in 6 weeks
>100€ in my bank account

God damn I better start selling some random shit

>still need a bunch of shit
>not sure I'll have the money

Fuck me

>Yuropoors

I had 4 digits saved up not too long ago but STUFF MAN

90% of my friends are Italians anyway.

>he doesn't ride the DR350SEX model

Spotted this while I was out tonight, shit phone doesn't really do it justice but it looked neat irl I swear on me mum

Indian or victory

feels pretty good

Right because he's buying an ST to do sick drifts or go on trails.
Anti abs is the dumbest meme propogated on dbt

You're correct, it does depend on the intended use of the bike, but sometimes a drift might save your life.

I'd like to put forward the fact that it's not hard to know the limits of your non-abs brakes. It's very easy to always ride your motorcycle without ever having to worry about going out in a skid.

I like to squeal my back tire when a car cuts me off to scare them into thinking they almost caused an accident

yamaha dt-1 or dt-250. The bike that created the off-road revolution in America

I'm taking my basic rider's course this summer and was wondering if anyone had opinions on an f4i as a first bike.

Redpill me on Michelin Anakee Wild.

I went to the shop to order a pair of Heidenau K60 Scouts or Mitas E07 and they had non on the supliers stock, so they offered me a good price in Anakee Wilds.

Should I bite or should I order the Heidenaus online? Or should I order the Mitas?

hey, could I get a bit of advice?
As it stands I can't insure a car right now, and I need some way to get around to a workplace. I'm wondering now about 49cc laws, and if that could be a practical option. My insurance rates are totally fucked (2 accidents, under 20, please don't ask) so I'm wondering if it's worth it to try to go this route or just find some other way to make money without paying out the ass for some zippy tin contraption. Also would these laws even apply if the bike is capable of 50mph, or am I getting motorcycle insurance at that point. Bike in question is a yamaha rx50, and the only bike experience I have is an abusive relationship with an xr80.
I'm about ready to kill myself, so any and all spoonfeeding on the subject would be highly appreciated.

sorry, forgot picture

are we supposed to just guess where you live you fucking idiot?

if your in the US you still need a m-class for most scooters, you're better off with a 1k-1500$ 250cc motorcycle. insurance is cheap(i was 23 when i got one with 2 accidents as well), just take an MSF, get a helmet jecket adnd gloves for around 300 bucks, go get a licence for 10 bucks and enjoy

I know here, moped laws state its only a moped if its automatic, if not then its a motorcycle and you need a motorcycle license to operate.

Call some insurers and get a quote, we cant spoonfeed you that cost.

isthere anything to inspect behind the front sprocket when I replace sprockets/chain?

pl4s no bully
upstate ny hillbilly rurals outlying the city, neither really upstate nor city, just an off-putting mash of the two
solid advice, thanks

sure, I just wanted some idea of what I was looking into

That demon grill is T H I C C.

One you go two wheels there's no going back. Literally superior in every way apart from the passenger problem. You can't carry more than 2 passengers..A bike's only downfall.

I have an Anakee Wild as my V-Stronk's rear tire. It works well, but I really don't have much to compare it to. It beats the shit out of the Shinko 705 I had, though.

can someone recommend me a phone mount? of course i came across the ram mounts but im not sure if it holds the phone safely if you hit bumps on the freeway at 150 kmh+. im living in germany and have a z5c if that helps.

CTX, NM4, DN-01, Gold Wing, Silver Wing.

Victory's entire lineup, also I think MV Augusta came out with a bagger.
Or Diavel, if you're an extra insecure homosexual.

Goldwing is not a cruiser

Lies and half truths!

How does one get their literbike into their hotel bed?

You mean "not styled after a Harley"?
Because that's what old boy asked for. Mold-breakers.

So easy to make one yourself

He asked about cruisers. Good try though

It holds just fine

>I like the sitting position and low ride but dislike the aesthetic.

I know they don't teach critical thinking, but have they eliminated reading comprehension too?

>friend gets brand new WR250R
>tries to ride wheelies in 3rd gear in his pasture
>goes over backwards, tears the tail light and turn signals off
>suddenly LCD and starter don't work anymore
>he can't figure it out
>I had to ride all the way across town to show him how to change a fuse

Being the only person in our immediate friend group that knows dick about working on vehicles is tiring sometimes.

i got an old 82 suzuki gs450tz im fixing up. im trying to test the transmission but idk wtf this shift pattern is. im trying to test it with the back wheel up but i can only seem to go into 1st or 2nd and back to neutral. this is also my first bike so i dont really know the intricacies of how bike transmissions work.

>enjoys how it feels
>doesn't enjoy how it looks
It makes sense. Nice job though, try-hard

I use a RAM X-grip on my DR650 and have never had an issue with my phone falling out even when I'm doing offroad shit. I just use the clamps, don't even use the rubber thing. It'll be more than enough for hitting bumps in the road.

CTX700N looks awesome and affordable, for a cruiser. What's the catch?

one down five up, just a confusing picture showing how you go can pass neutral to go to second or first.
the trans probably needs to be in motion to shift beyond first and second

I don't know what that diagram is, but here's a video.
youtu.be/Xtghypx8mII
(Sidebar; My girlfriend refers to the whole magazine as "Moto-twink Quarterly")

ah. so what, its like one down, then up up up etc? and half way between 1 and 2 is neutral right?

exactly

got it thanks. exactly like my atv then.

thank you very much guys. ill pick one up tomorrow

No one?

His statement makes sense. Your reply betrays either willful ignorance or poor attention to the subject at hand.
It's motor is half that of a Honda Jazz. Compared to other bikes, it "feels strange."

just list them for $5 less than the competition

you might be able to find a layout for a course online

>manly belly

every Victory ever

check a dedicated forum for known and documented issues

don't feed the trolls

buy a bicycle

no, just make sure that washer you have to bend isn't fucked

I have one. They can go fast when you want them to and they can also go slow. If you aren't impulsive and have some self control it will be a fine first bike.

I still recommend learning on a dirt bike or dual sport since dirt skills help immensely on the street, especially when you hit gravel or other low traction patches

haha yet, I almost shat myself when I drove ever large rocky road. Slipping very easily.

A super sport is a poor choice if you can't moderate yourself. Or are prone to panic.
Or get caught in weather. Or on poor road surface...
You know. If it can go wrong, you're increasing the risk.
But if you're compensating for a small penis, or are okay with only riding on ABSOLUTELY PERFECT DAYS, go right the fuck ahead.

I suggest something from the new CB500 series. It's powerful enough to dust most cars, but weak enough to keep control if you're not pantsu on head retarded.

Thanks. I live in the Deep South so it's warm year round. You might be right about a dual sport though, my driveway is a quarter mile of gravel and a massive hill.

No cargo on a DS. Check out CB500X or NC700X so you can get decent panniers.

Weak motor for a cruiser, sure, but very affordable for its class. It can still go highway speeds without beating the hell out of the engine, though. I'd wager it's the DCT and ABS that make it feel weird.

The NM4 is pretty juicy too, though I think I prefer CTX's aesthetic. DN-01 is a sexual beast, though I might have trouble finding one.

Rest in peace, Victory. Those prices are only going up, though I'll see what I can find and if one suits me.

Thanks for the advice, friendos.

>no cargo
Explain how I have a topcase on my DR650 then.

>no cargo on a DS

you can get luggage racks and panniers for almost any DS bike, especially the 650's

aye, I'd love to snatch up a Vision

Why is that in my motorcycles folder?

I don't need cargo space, I already have an Accord.
I also don't like the styling of those two.

Harley?

>manly belly
But I don't have one of those. I have a 30in waist and a 52in chest

>mfw 46 waist 52 chest

Just hit them weights and run more, friend