Not having a shift patch

>not having a shift patch

>paying $120 for socks with tread

>not putting your foot on a table coaster

>implying i'm driving with only socks on

>implying my foot can be on the table coaster and clutch at the same time when i change gears

I guess?

I've got a hole through the floormat and through the carpet beneath that on my car.

That's what i call a man.

how did you take this without it flipping the image

>not having shift wear marks on shoe
shiggydiggy

OP, maybe you should stop riding the clutch

>resting your heel on the ground like some lazy dindu

>friend got form fitted floor mats for my car
>put it in
>clutch pedal arm when fully depressed rubs on the top near dead pedal
>ignore it
>year later
>hole where the pedal used to rub

>god i hate niggers
>i'll stiffen my legs and push on the pedals mid-air so nobody mistakes me for a filthy nigger

>wanting to be a lazy guudboy

>>resting your heel on the ground
>kicking the clutch like a nigger biting the curb
ISHYGDDT

i don't ride the clutch retard my foot brushes the ground every time i shift

>not having Chad glutes

Is it weird that i move my entire foot to the foot rest, then move my whole foot to use the clutch? My interior has a shift patch from the previous owner, but I just move my whole foot, instead of dragging it. Is this some lazy american meme?

>driving with shoes on

do you people even feel the road?

the carpeting tells a different story

Nice shoes, what are you Ronald mcdonald?

i do this too user but i just have huge feet so my shoes drag with each shift anyway. it's not riding the clutch

dude your fucking stupid i use my heel to control the clutch release when i shift

This, when you clutch in you have your foot in the air, and when you release you pivot your heel off the carpet to get a smooth release.
When you ride the clutch you don't rest your heel, only when you release, because you have no ability to push the clutch while resting your heel.

t. 194k miles on the original clutch

I meant to make sure you see
Notice the three wear spots?
One is the heel while resting on the dead pedal, one of the heal while resting to release the clutch, and the other is the heel while using the throttle. If someone somehow rode the clutch resting their heel all the time, it would be comparable to the wear by the throttle.

nice one man, im sure he is sweating now, desperate to find validation for his completely inoffensive sneakers from strangers on a novice car message board

OP here..are you watching me???

I have weathertech fitted mats, not some shitty carpet.

Those shoes are stupid by the way.

finally some user gets it. what retard changes gears with their foot in the air the whole time?

>explaining in great detail your foot movements to prove to a stronger online that you don't ride the clutch

Are you really this autistic? Stop taking the bait.

>getting triggered that somebody took the bait

wew lad

I come here to take bait.
What fun would it be to come to an anonymous image board where everyone was as uptight and serious as people on normie car forums?

this

>194k on original clutch

Shit, dude, well done. I just got a Pontiac Vibe with a 5 speed at 168k a few weeks ago, and I'm on the last bit of the clutch. I'll get it replaced soon, I just don't know what kind I should get.

>wearing shoes in your car

>Having a clutch

>Having a foot operated clutch

>Having a foot operated throttle or brake

>driving your car

>inb4 "a good one"

>Owning a car

>thinking about cars

>Knowing what cars are

>Captchka