So how does Veeky Forums feel about the Toyota Tacoma?

So how does Veeky Forums feel about the Toyota Tacoma?

The Ranger is better imo

Wait did you guys not get based hilux?

Basically a name change. We also had Ferd Rangers, which are equally indestructible.

I drive a toyota pickup from 1982, does it have a name or is it really just "toyota pickup?"

What about tundra vs Tacoma? I need a new truck, trying to keep it yota, or find a d21

Banned in the US because it doesn't meet emissions standards.

The US has harsher NOx standards than Europe, Europe has harsher CO2 standards.

Ah weird, they were so iconic in Aus I can't imagine not having them.

We've started to get the fuckhuge murican trucks here though, mate of mine has a fully spec'd raptor

And people wonder why Trump told the Paris climate change deal to fuck off.

can u explain mister trumpite

The US is the number 1 energy efficient country in the world. We have the strictest epa and fuel economy laws. Having the US be the top money contributer on the Paris deal is retarded. If countries in the EU want to go green, use your own money. The hemi is being killed because of how strict the epa laws are going to be. The next gen of hellcat are rumored to be a v6 twin turbo.

I thought you were talking about one of these.

The US has much less strict CO2 emissions standards.

It's the NOx and Sulfer Oxides that are regulated more strictly.

This is because Americans drive cars in cities, which is a terrible idea.

Haha maybe the dumbest country in the world u fkn dummies

Too easy.

Read a book sometimes or Wikipedia or Ur dad's dik

>gets trolled
>starts to sperg
lol

>ford ranger
>better than anything else
lul

>Banned in the US because it doesn't meet emissions standards.

They should've marketed it as a "light truck" to evade that, like all honest domestic automakers have.

ur the spergking

USAUSAUSUAUSUAUAUSUSUSSA WERE NUMBER ONE

GM twins are better IMO, especially with the D-Max. They look much better than the taco too.

Toyota tech here. Tacos are great. Bulletproof reliability... As long as they're from 2015 or earlier. The new tacomas are complete dogshit.
Ratting timing chains, delays in auto trans shifts, and leaking diffs from the factory are just a few of the common issues with these trucks. Toyota has really gone downhill. I honestly feel sorry for people who buy the new taco.

We have hilux, just not the newest ones.

What are the Golden years my guy?

The ones with the 1GR V6 are the best. 2005-2015

RUST

The name is literally Toyota Pickup. Cause there was only one Toyota pickup sold.

>biggest contributor
Bangladesh giving a million dollars doesn't have the same value as the US giving a million dollars. It's proportionate to GDP. And in proportion to GDP, we're in the 20s place.

What? The Hilux is the Toyota Pickup in America. My dad owned one. Am I missing something?

it is the most reliable car you can buy. i went 80k miles with NOTHING but oil and (cheap) tire changes.

if you want a truck, look no further