When will we see our friends again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been a long day without them. And we'll tell them all about it when we see them again.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

;(

This only lasted for one day and already you're already making sad remembrances about it?

/mo/ and /spa/ were matches made in heaven

I hope so, it was fun.

revive the tradition of driving and become unstoppable.

Even if it was one day, it was really fun. Tons of anons posting so the board was always full of active threads.

giant robots are the ultimate evolution of the automobile

How 'bout we just start threads on each others boards?

Never I hope. It was almost as queer as the time /tv/ or the people who jack off to 101 dalmatians and shit or whatever invaded us

>viper in video
>no more sneks

i didnt come here to feel

>the two most mechanical boards together
>Not good
Que?

It was fun, mostly because the two boards I frequented the most merged into a fun place, worked out better than it should of really.

was a very fun
way less shitposting than usual somehow

/mo/ was chill. I certainly hope that they visit every now and then.

>Someone saved my pic
Feels validating.

That's and/mpol/

It lasted quite a bit longer than a day, it was closer to a week- if you went straight to the /mo/ board you could keep browsing instead of getting auto-redirected to Veeky Forums or /m/, and posting stayed up on the board for days even when the other combo boards like /cock/ had already disappeared entirely.

/mo/ was the last to go. I felt special.

Because you are special, user, and don't let any shitposters or tripfags take that from you.

>>>/mlpol/ was better

>implying it's till not around

/cock/ was amazing

This

>The real gundam of neofrance.

Ferrari Gundam is a thing that does exist.
>Developed by FC-era Ferrari company. It's a high performance mobile fighter but completely unarmed.

Can someone tell me what is going on? I'm confused.

As an april fools joke, Hiroshimoot "merged" a couple of boards "to reduce server costs". We got paired with /m/ for the day and the result was comfy as fuck.

Wtf, how did I miss this??

>unarmed
what about the flamethrowers?

I couldn't post after the first day. I was a little sad.

In the future when self driving AI makes cars obsolete we'll be forced to become Ravens and defeat the Controller so we can return to the surface.

>the one time Veeky Forums wasn't a cesspool of the shiftiest shitposting

Yeah I miss it too.

would post my kits but my teggy needs a better coat of clear. im waiting on an air brush for it.
pretty sure people already did before /mo/
>tfw played ac with a racing wheel
its fun

/can/ and /fitlit/ were great and should have been made permanent

/mo/ was the only time I felt like I could make a thread about Cyber Formula and not watch devolve into endless shit-posting about Fukuda ( The director) & Morosawa (The head writer of the last two OVAs).

we need more mecha racing anime. there was Immortal GPX and that's it.

When /outsoc/ comes back