Manuel cucks btfo

>manuel cucks btfo

yep, that sure is an automatic transmission

>autofags don't like manual gearboxes
>have auto stick made to look like a manual stick
What did they mean by this?

I have to say that knob looks pretty slick.
I would like one pls.

why isn't there an automatic car that has an H-style shift knob and a clutch pedal? I think it would be pretty cool and sporty

>push button start in useless/inconvenient location
>automatic transmission made to look like its manual
>cigarette lighter is now a usb/aux port
where did it all go wrong Veeky Forums?

instead of awkwardly bending your arm around the steering wheel the button is next to where your hand is going after you've started the car

hey this is my car thanks op but please give credit next time

>Unironically using the cig lighter in your car
Buy an actual lighter. Even my 60 year old Boomer father doesn't use the built in lighter

It's a 12 volt not a cigarette lighter you fucking asshole.

What kind of car have you been driving? The ignition is right next to the steering wheel, whereas the push start is at the bottom of the fucking center console, by the shifter. You're like those faggots on /v/ who say "playing on PC is worse because you have to use a keyboard and mouse". Obviously ignorant and make obviously false statements purely to bait people.

The 12v comes with a cig lighter.

It's superior for lighting cigarettes when you have your windows down

That's the stereo input USB port. The cigarette lighter is in the centre console, and there's a second one in the glove box.

checkmate

mfw when i have an auto 86

>your soul when

Seems like the most logical location to me. Push button, grab stick and put it to D

>automatic transmission made to look like its manual
Pretty sure it's made with part interchangeability in mind. The company only has to replace the plasticky thing with the P-R-N-D for a manual model.

>cigarette lighter is now a usb/aux port
So the shittiest power outlet around has finally been deprecated? Thank God. Also modern cars have plenty of 12v outlets, usually one in the console, one on the back and one in the trunk.

With what is the clutch pedal connected

The torque converter. Push it in and the parts separate, dumping all the fluid out and reminding you that you will never be able to drive stick.

who is this Manuel Cucks dude you people keep mentioning?

It does, but look at all that wasted space around it.

S A D

Pretty much every car ever is like that.... Lots of supercars have their start buttons near the shifter.

dont call me a mexican. im legal

kek

That would actually be pretty cool. And instead of letters like P, R and D, they could be numbers starting at 1 ang going up.

>manuel
Is this bait? I think this is bait.