Post your wheels and tires

Post your wheels and tires

Will probably try the Michelin's after I wear these out.

20x9.5 w/275 pirelli p zeros all around

Gonna swap them soon for 285 pilot sports just to try them out. The P Zeros are good tires though

Gonna need new ones soon

>soon™

How does sport cup 2 compare to pilot supersports?

These ones are still good for awhile

I really was thicc tires like this with similar rims
Can anyone tell me what tire and rim size I can go?
I currently have 235/45 R18's

Obviously cant go slicks though

The sport cup is a track tire. hence the "cup" name and the price-tag.. some cars they are like $800 per tire.

M4 GTS is like $500.

best taste so far

Some shitty cobra wheels with flaking chrome and minor curb rash. Tires are BFG Comp 2 A/S... Want to get some different wheels but I need to do 5 lug swap so I have decent choices. Any recommendations?

Nice.

prodrives

Your tire looks a bit dirty, friend

>Federal 595's

Muh man!

I run Federal RS-R's in the front and 595's in the rear, on AVS Model 5's, 17". Too dark outside to take a pic.

MPSS master race

drop down to 17s

Muh wheels

Fuck... those muh tires

Dees mah wheels

stuff?

Its an old pic

those are nice fan clutches

how much rubbing is too much rubbing? i get rubbing when i turn my wheel 3/4 turn in either direction. just on plastics mind you

Just take out the wheel well plastic or cut where it rubs.

Is that supposed to look like a really old car where the brake drum is also the hub, and the wheel bolts on around the outer edge of the drum?

im not taking off my factory mudflaps, theyre rare dood

I think its for cooling
that kind of wheel can attach a cover

How do you guys feel about wheel spacers? Either the added studs kind or the flat plates. My tires need to be seen by everyone

Pilot sports 3s

*I'm in the middle of painting my calipers so for intents and purposes these are my wheels

Nice

Fine up to a certain size I wouldn't go over 15-20mm though. Just need to check the lugs stay tight.

gotta have them 14" rims boi

Does weight saved on the rims affect performance more than on any other place of the car? (eg -1kg rims vs -1kg seats)
I saw some people swear by it and others deny it. Both used math and physics to justify it but I am too dumb to get any of it.

Mugen cf48's?

Missing the covers?

See file name. Sorry for shit pic, but I'm not going back outside in this fucking heat.

I've always felt like these wheels would look better if they only dished out one direction, rather than out from the middle and then back in with the spokes. Still, they look great on e36's and e46's

This makes me moist

>tfw 119 degrees
Living in Phoenix is suffering right now.

Prodrive flow forming 7 with michelin pilot sport cup2 235/40 18" , sorry for shitty angle pic

Nigger or mid life crisis?

just fitted with BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2s, awesome price: performance.

Thinking about powder coating them gray.

gunmetal gray would be really nice

How can a noob MI drive get one of those's top cars?

yes, and im trying to source some but the best i can find is a grand for a set

Yes, generally unsprung weight (anything not supported by the suspension) has a greater effect on handling. Though many will argue that it really doesn't matter too much unless you're trying to shave hundreths of a second off lap times. For normal everyday use out you're probably not gonna benefit too much. Of course if you slap some shitty 50 lb dubs from vatozone on your miata you're gonna feel it.

What so you do for a living

Nitro tires on dank as rims don't feel like taking pic just imagine it

Fiero and MR2 bois what you got

Check out DS1s. Thats exactly what you are talking about. If they had an 8.5in DS1 I would buy those all day long. They only offered the 8.5 for DS2s sadly. I agree with you though, it needs to be less popping with the wheels. Looks fantastic when they are rolling though

need idea wheels for my Fiero GT racecar

Oooh yah das nice. Didn't even realize there were different version of this wheel out there.

Yeah just the DS1s. The contours and LTWs are basically DS2s just designed slightly different

>post picture of PSS on stock 86 wheels
>get shat on for having memetires
>get shat on for having a memecar
>get shat on for being slower than a minivan
I'll pass this time.

But you've modded the shit out of it.

It's stock except for the tires, because I hated not being able to put even 150 rwhp on the ground.

O-oh well then you're going to put some mods on, right? I mean the brz/86 is a tuner car.

The people shitting on that car are, in descending order of likelihood

1: Bus riders
2: Drive shitboxes that your car puts to shame
3: Are just shitposting and don't actually hate your car
4: Are gigantic pricks

Ignore them, share your car user.

18" Cadiz wheels for my Golf R
Michellin Piot Sport 4s
225/40/18

I'm keeping it stock and clean. If I'm lucky I can sell it for more than I've paid for it in 10 years. In my country the used market is a desert for stock 86s. Mine already gained around 3 grand in value since last year.

It's the only GT86 in the Veeky Forums montage and I'm too lazy to get it out of the garage right now. The only picture I have of the tires is pic related.

>10 years
sorry man the value won't rise within that time. I'd give it 30 years or so, look at 240sx and thing of the sort. I'd throw money and have fun with it while it's still fresh-ish and while you can

Rotas with some nankang summer tires.
Got the set for $500, I ain't mad

itt rims that are more expensive than the cars they were put on

>sorry man the value won't rise within that time
As I said, it's already gone up. I'm having fun and I don't see a reason to invest in "mods". I'm not gonna own it for 30 years, once I'm out of uni and find a good job, I'll start looking for a better car. A used 2018 Cayman GTS might sound like a nice investment, or I'll just see what the market has to offer 5 to 10 years down the road.

I won't ever buy low profile again. I worry too much about potholes now.
Fuck Texas roads.

We wuz nankangz n sheeit

What kinds of rims are these? These are exactly the kind I'm looking for.

The style is called CSL. Google that and you will find a million variations.

These specifically are ASA GT5s

Thanks bud, I appreciate you

Keked

Gold GT wheels with whatever tires I bought it with

All done!

Looks pretty good desu

unf that gen civic hatch and crx was so sexy

They look better in person desu.

17" Niche Misano paired with 235/45 BFG G-Force Comp 2 A/S

>I dont know how to take pictures

are those mugen wheels designed in that way so they act like a heat sink to dissipate the heat generated from hard braking and driving that inevitably gets transferred to the wheel?

That's rad as shit dude

inability to understand something as simple as a camera's perspective has severe autism.
I bet you can't look people in the eye and can't relate to others.

>im not taking off my factory mudflaps, theyre rare dood
If you don't take them off, you're going to end up ruining them by rubbing. No rubbing is acceptable.

>He doesn't appreciate artistic angles
Pleb

>Artistic angles
>Object of photo is circular
mcKillyourself

>meme car
>meme wheels
>meme tires

Volks Racing TE37SL 18x10 +22
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 255/40

>Perfectly aligned and centered BBS logo
Everything else is irrelevant.

How the hell did you manage to position it for a shot and still have all that rust on the rotors?

>Subjective angles don't matter
Turn in your iphone camera m8. The BBS logo is not relevant.

Got the Michelins on there now. Its a bitch getting them up to 340psi.

With a bike pump

No your mom just blows on the valve. Gets the job done about 2 minutes a tire.