Car is in good condition

>Car is in good condition
>I'm the fourth owner, all women
whatdidshemeanbythis.png

She meant it's had no services done such as oil changes, tire rotations, brakes, probably low on coolant and brake fluid, smells like salmon and the seats have lipstick stains. Oh and the rims are curbed all to hell.

back in the day having the previous owner be a lady was a roundabout and not 100% confirmed way of saying a car hadnt been thrashed or taken to high speeds. its pretty bullshit really.

>women owned
it means that their homeopathic powers of wicca kept the engine free of sludge
and that the woman drivers were psychically linked to the vehicle through their vagoo;
this allowed them to pick up on minute vibrations in the suspension
and allowed themto 3d map the road ahead
using their breasts as plum-bobs for added accuracy,
reducing lifetime suspension, tire, and brake wear
>you would be stupid to not buy this car

Depends on the woman.

My girlfriend has me fix shit constantly.

Her old POS Corolla has new parts all over it and was flushed often, had oil changed every 5K. New seals all over.

>Oil sludge
>Bald tires
>No power steering fluid
>Antifreeze has turned black
>No belts left in the car
>CVs sound like a pepper grinder
>Clear coat is non existent
>Cars panels look like the surface of the moon
>Carborator now has gills
But at least the interior is tidy.

kek

>Tidy interior
Yeah right

>But at least the interior is tidy.

>but at least the interior is tidy

T. Has never lived with a woman

>tidy

I'm the perma virgin who made this post How bad are we talking?

Most women drivers I know are disgusting, garbage dump tier. I'm talking the whole thing is just FILLED with old paper towels and the cupholders are so gunked with old coffee they could hold a drink during a rollover. Trash EVERYWHERE holy shit, all in the floorboards and glove compartment, the little pockets on the sides of doors are crammed full. It's awful and htey always get mad if you talk about it.

God that bad huh, I thought I was bad, but I'm just mud, .22 casings and tools since I refuse to give up any tray space for a toolbox.

Oh my god dude you don't even know, the shit I've seen of my friends and family would be classified as a biohazard and would be illegal to sell without signing a contract first.

Why do you tell me these things, Its only giving me more incentive to be a forever virgin. I'm 26 I don't need this.

Imagine every remotely flat surface caked in old wrappings, crusty food residue and all sorts of useless shit
All the interior plastics are tacky
Car smells like a corpse dunked in an old spice vat
Rear window is completely obscured by plushy toys

B-but rear windows are for seeing and fishing stickers. This has gone too far, they've broken the sacred rule.

this
>anecdote time
was a janitor in a mall
the women's bathroom was always worse
>make women co-workers clean it
>so they never discover that the men's rooms is easier to clean

All of this is not counting if she has kids. Holy fuck if she has kids.

>Janitor in the mall
You have my sympathy, please tell me you have a decent trade job now.

I'm a farmer, so no
>still deal with cleaning shit
>but not peoples
it was a step up and I like poultry

Well it's a step in the right direction I guess, I used to be a dairy farmer. I hear you chicken farmers have it a fuck ton worse.

this x1000

it's a living
>that requires a respirator
also I'm mainly a duck farmer, muscovies
>fuck mallards

Duck farming? Sounds interesting, is there much of a market seeing as how anyone can buy a $200 shotgun and with no practice get 30 of them in a day.

I'd assume hunters dont sell their product to supermarkets.
otherwise people would be gardening much more often since all it takes is $15 pot, some fetilizer, $5 in seeds, and a few months time before youve got your own fruit/veggie plant to pick from.

Ah, the lazy hipster demographic.

No, its more that hunters cant supply the demand from national or even regional market chains. Also some people dont have the time or stomache to hunt and prep ducks. others live in places ducks dont, like arizona, or kansas.

Shit like this pickles my brain, ducks not that great.

Imagine a mall exploding in a car. That's what it's like. Most women don't give a shit about their car, so the interior looks like one of those houses you see on that horders show.

The only times I've met a girl who keeps their stuff nice is when they're into cars.

>fuck mallards
Mallards are fucking amazing.

>wheel still on the ground

I think my car was owned by a woman because

>sold at 38k miles and 7 years old
>base model econobox with manual transmission (probably reason it doesn't have many miles)
>dings and scratches on the body
>wheels been to war with curbs
>interior cloth seats slightly stained
>interior filthy
>lack of repairs or any maintenance beyond oil changes

I'm currently dealing with a knocking engine and AC right now that I plan to fix soon. I like the car no doubt but I am 90% sure a woman was the person driving it due to the neglect that is obvious. Shame