Lel, that part you're looking for has been discontinued, good luck finding it at junkyards

>lel, that part you're looking for has been discontinued, good luck finding it at junkyards

I think I've made a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

tundraheadquarters.com/blog/terminator-3-tundra-still-cool/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGVJx5mOtL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T-100?

Yeah nigger good luck.

I heard their lifespan is up 400k miles, and that most people find them reliable, so i just went for it.
Come to find out, parts are fucking impossible to find, or way fucking expensive. Also, my first Toyota

>he didn't buy a T3
tundraheadquarters.com/blog/terminator-3-tundra-still-cool/

>first toyota
you fucked up
>parts costs/availability
have u checked the rock?

Why didn't you check this shit before you bought it you fucking potato!!

I see a lot of them in the south and west. It's damn reliable, just good luck finding parts. What part in particular were you looking for.

>parts are fucking impossible to find, or way fucking expensive.
welcome to meme vehicles. I paid 700 for a clutch fork for my 1st gen cummins ram. took me 5 months to even find one.

i'll never buy any vehicle that isn't super common with a massive aftermarket again.

Speed sensor and speedometer cable.
The old one burned up, because these fucking nips thought it was a smart idea to rest the fucking cable above the exhaust.
Can't find shit online, I'm gonna go hit all my local junkyards

>he fell for the Toyota meme

>T-100

Fuck the chicken tax

toyota is specifically bad with speedo cables and anything dash cluster related once its about 20 or so years old
just use a GPS speedo

fuck i have a 96 with 250k and its been damn reliable although my spedo cable has been gone for about three months now and im in the same boat as op but im shipping out soon so i just told my dad he could have it as a fuck around vehicle

>have u checked the rock?
At the risk of outting myself as a newfag, what is 'the rock'?

Rock auto dot com. Overpriced poor quality parts.

Thanks Mr.welfare queen

so is it good orn ot

seconded, use a fancy speedo

forge the parts yourself

I thought T100s and first gen Tundras shared a lot of parts

>buying a burger hilux instead of the real thing

you done fucked up

>cheap poor quality parts.
I bought headlights for $5.77 a piece. They work great. Its difficult to fuck up some parts. I wouldn't buy shit like a timing belt, or any electronics that would leave me stranded if they failed- but try and find a better price on weld-in floor boards or fel-pro gaskets.
I can buy autolite or Bosch sparkplugs and have them delivered cheaper than going into vatozone.

>what is eBay

I avoided the Cummins rams because of that diesel tax. Christ the price you pay for those things and you can buy a gasser and pay for 3 years worth of fuel

Got a 4.7 3rd gen and while I have had to fix it up a little the parts were cheap enough.

Are there any American diesel pickups that are inexpensive but also gud?

Just 3d print it. Its bulletproof!

$1000 will get you a "mint" 2nd gen cummins

>go to vatozone
>ranger parts always in stock
>go to ford dealership
>ranger parts always in stock
>go to salvage yard
>always a ranger or 2
Feels good man

>a-at least my anemic piece of shit "truck" is common!

kek

Why so salty?

It's no rocket science, you can install custom
aftermarket speedometer and sensor. Or you can replace your cable with any similar one. Not sure about the sensor but i doubt toyota used anything exclusive in that model.

1987-1994 Ford F-Series with the IDI diesels.

>t. only buys the cheapest option
try to not buy chinese shit and go with a known brand buddy

>he has never been welcomed to the rock
WHERE ARE THE GUIDANCE CHIPS?!

youtube.com/watch?v=jGVJx5mOtL8
>the rock is a tourist arrtraction?

I learned this from buying an old mercedes, horrible fucking decision, but I have been daily driving the shitbox for 3 years because it's cheaper than buying another car.

Why you didn't googled about the truck a little bit before jumping the shark?

You dun'goofed.