xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=転生クシナダ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please stop cluttering the catalog with your game. Thank you.

Everybody has left. Just let it die already.

bump

I don't know how I could go a godfest without bitching here about my rolls.

Oh well, it's ded.

Cute will never die!

>master1200
Your kind is the main reason why this thread is dead.

no bully, only pazzle

>lucifer
>baal
>urd
please tell me these shits have some uses

today I learned there are 2 lucifers, and I got the bad one
fuck me

Both of them are overdue for a new evo. They've ignored the entire Archangel pantheon for literally years at this point.

Fucking retard, learn how to save images.

>roll once
>tittyfrog

Why did it have to be a wood gala?

>Didn't link the previous thread.

faggot

posting my box.
What should I invest in?
(I haven't spent any MP so I have about 500K unspent).

I've been using Ronove as my main lead for the longest time but I'd like to know what other teams I can invest more in.

(also running Krishna, Sherias Roots and Izanagi teams. No subs for Meri sadly.)

Is there a good team I'm missing?

note I'm absolutely non-IAPs.

>dupe muse
>4 silvers in a row
>Freyja

Suck me cockle

you can prepare a light kushi team and a blue one (even if unoptimal they're your best teams by a good shot) but I don't see any good mp purchases at the moment except grabbing a ragdra (which I wouldn't recommend since at the moment it'd only be for ronove)
the latter is still your best bet for the moment, are you using sq/kaede/roots/roots?

>cuckposter keeps making new threads because he has nowhere else to go
>thread made 9 hrs ago and only a handful of posts
Lmao. Just stop you retard. I think the last 4 threads have died well before 750 posts already. It's done, we've moved on to /mbgg/ already.

you mean for ronove?
it's ronove/urd/roots/kaede/AAmaterasu right now. I could inherit the second roots on urd but I want to skill him up soon.

I think I also may have a solid RevoSunquan/RevoHermes water tpa tank team (when revosunquan comes to NA)

>Bought a pack
>first roll DKali
>4th roll, DKali
makes sense

Also got Fujin in my second roll, and Blodin, Aten and dupe Typhon. I've been drowning in 6 star rolls these past few weeks

sq is much better than urd for whatever you're currently using her for, and yeah you do need aama when there are binds (you can replace her with split lmeta for a shield break later on)
any pure blue team you can make isn't as strong as kushi/rsq/sara/hatsume/bkali, having hermes/karin/arcline to inherit as I see it

>strawberry dragon
>thor
>murakumo
garbage as usual

>you let it die again

well, I had urd fully awoken is all. And SQ's active is rather useless on Ronove while urd does spawn heart orbs (might inherit my second roots on him though). Urd also has an additional Skill boost + time extend awakening. Hmm. I'll try switching them out to see how it goes.

Thanks for the revokushi team too!

>all golds were mech beasts
>on the account that doesn't have Barbara either, of course

I really should stop selling them out of rage, aren't a couple really good for inherits?

what makes sq better is the delay. having to depend on kaede for an activable board is a luxury you can't afford on later dungeons anyways, so she's outright useless. I'd go as far as to say that once you revo your sun quan claymore becomes your next best choice for a sub simply because her cooldown is so short.
just to round it out, the other kushi team I was looking at is wukong/venus/elia/aama or hana valk, you have nice inherits here too with arcline/momiji/leilan
also I missed it before but you have a workable ame team, you can also get that ready

>Kaede once again on the day I already have virtually everything from the featured pantheons.

Why do they do this to me. Freyr and FAL aren't worth being saddled with dupes of all the other archdemons and Norse.

>claymore can be skilled up to 3 turns
shit, this is perfect for a revosq team.

even roll
odd no
dubs roll twice

Anyone that plays haku wanna help out, started playing again wanna best friend someone

316 564 316

>Now 31 posts in 13 hours
/padg/ has really reclined.

Can anybody tell me what I should be running right now? Is it still the pretty meh Ryune team?

You can make a decent LKali team using Fuma/Vajrayaksa/Diaochan/DKali

You can also run Barbarossa if you want a leader with a higher multiplier.

Barb/ryune/kraken/gan ning/Gabriel is actually pretty cohesive and easy to play

You can also pair barb with ryune lead for less HP and more rcv and a harder to activate leader skill.

L Kali doesn't seem that much better than my current team, 1/56/1 vs 2/39/2.5. Is it really worth investing in those subs?
I tried running Barb but he was super orb hungry, I normally run Ryune / Barb / Gabriel / Gan Ning / Skuld and pair with BOdin or Ryune.

I forgot about the buff to Ryune and her LS, but it isn't 39x, it is about 23x since I&I are still only 1.5x for skill use.

Lkali wouldn't be much better but it is a different style of play and about the only other lead you have any decent subs to make usable.

Pair Ryune with a Meridonalis
Ability plus row wreks almost everything

ryune is very good for you yeah
you can start farming dios for a good button team with rfreyja, and if you want to pair up with anubis friends you can throw together a bvajr/dkali/diaochan/yukari/flex team
other than that you can get around making some farmable ronove team with gainaut and rinshia but it takes too effort for what it's worth so your call here
>i&i
>>>/2014/

>rfreyja is decent
I was really hoping she was, I cringed a little when I pulled two today.
Fuck, time to try and get new friends again.

Freyja isn't decent, she's just an okish alternative to using Liu Bei if you didn't roll him. Prepare for people to not coop with you though when they see that you brought her instead of Liu Bei.

from the looks of it her green subattribute/SBR/enhance actually make her a niche (and better than a second lb) option for some stuff

>TFW You literally the most optimal Kaede subs but no kaede
>TFW Friend rolls 3rd one

FUCK. STOP GIVING ME MY 6TH PANDORA AND GIVE ME ONE KAEDE

>most optimal Kaede subs but no kaede

But the most optimal kaede sub is kaede

Too bad Kaede is worthless trash now.

You realize you need at least 2 Kaede to have literally the most optimal Kaede subs, right?

1 roll 1 Fujin today

Is she good for anything though?

nah she's shit, sell her for MP

again!

even roll for waifu astaroth
odd no
dubs save for a haku tomorrow

>dup sherias

Fucking damn it. I don't even need the MP.

Buy-able waifus, when?!

roll astychan!

>Angelious
When will gunho remove padz collab from REM?

>Rank 150 REM
Who is it, /padg/?

hermes

spade babe!

Probably never. They keep people rolling by maintaining a baseline level of trash in the REM, which is why they added bullshit like PAD BT.

dang, Jamal-kun really has his hoe on a tight leash.

parvati

Its a cute!

I think you mean thicc

got u family

im sorry

Just wait! Her revo will be good, right? Right?!

Her revo is trash, famalam.

I'm not that mad, shes probably a decent sub for something.

The most disappointing thing about her is that her base form's art is better than any of her evolutions.

Don't worry my fellow cuckbro, they'll make up for it by making Revo Karin's art incredible!

What is Kushi good for?

Revo Kushi with 3 Revo Hakus is top tier my man
Pretty fucking meme though

Prepping the bull for Karin.

other than hakus and bvalk what else is good on her?

fuck off dude

I don't think it's quite good
youtube.com/results?search_query=転生クシナダ

nah hes right dude, shes good at that

just stop man, that shitpost is not the best you can do I know it

Last stone.

even roll for asta
odd no

looks like i'll be sleepin early, night folks!

No one in this dead general cares tbqh.

Don't be rude

I care, user.

We should all care about our dying padbros in this dying general for a dying game that gave us a brief respite from our dying existence in this dying world.

and Asty-chan a cute

>rank 329
>tfw used to sell everything I thought was shit
>year later awoken evolutions come
I'm considering starting over.
Is there any good team I can make from this?

My old team consisted of Karin + draggie, but even shivadra can consistently deal over 1m damage.
I fucking hate this games' mechanics.

>+297 Kurone

I'm both appalled and impressed

Wait for revo spade babe!

Reroll, your box is shit.

>has both a School Sakuya and a DKali
>yet the box is still garbage

You have rare cards yet not enough cards to make an entire team that synergizes with each other. Actually kind of impressive.

>dkali
it's true! only retards roll dkali!

>no black men in box but has awoken isis and karin
thats a bad feel

>Astaroth is cute
>Astaroth is good
>tfw none of her subs so and can't use her

Why are you dragging Isis into your shitposting?

>shitposting
>doesn't realize isis and Karin are bffs
This whole post is a mess.

I rolled astaroth once...

Both of them are +297 btw

gib stones