/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #489

''Easter'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12405766
strawpoll.me/12416723
strawpoll.me/12662425
strawpoll.me/12662462

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
archiveofourown.org/works/10623192/chapters/23496573
youtube.com/watch?v=hixNeV7h5c4
milligan-vick.tumblr.com/post/159603751144/life-is-strange-cosplay-anne-as-max-torie-as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In Caulfield's dorm room, Kate Marsh watched as her friend hung out with Chloe on her birthday. Marsh had shared a beer with Chloe, well, Chloe had drunk most of it, but she'd had a few sips too! She wasn't lame!
>As their friends began to leave--including a scruffy older fellow with tattoos on his neck, the ever kindly Warren and others--Kate knew it was time for her short walk back to her dorm room.
>While smoothing her skirt, she reflected upon the evening and thought about how strange it was that Chloe slept over in Max's dorm so often.
>"That's not so weird. They have slumber parties. Maybe I'll invite them to come to my room!" she thought, giddy at the idea of the three of them watching movies and eating ice cream all night.
>She also thought about all the time Chloe and Max spent together. Aside from getting tea, whenever she spotted Max on campus she was walking or sitting with Chloe. Sometimes she spotted them in town, during hikes or at the beach. Max often rested her head on Chloe's lap while reading a book or playing with her cell phone, sending the much hated emojis.
>"Come to think of it, Chloe has been dropping off Max for our tea dates or arriving at the end to pick her up..." Kate shook her head. "I'm being silly. They didn't see each other for five years. They're making up for lost time."
>Then she thought about their habit of holding hands, leaning their heads on each others shoulders and wrapping their arms around each other as they walked.
>"That's not quite so strange," she thought. "I hold hands with...myself." She often clasped her hands together over her lap.
>Their hands made it onto each others laps quite a bit, often when they didn't think anyone was looking. Sometimes they gave a little squeeze, or a rub or a...

(1/x)

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

I read that as "In Caulfield's dark room" at first.

Max is #1

>Kate bit her lip for a second when she heard Chloe say something to Max.
>"So Max, how bout we take this party back to my place?"
>Max blushed and nodded. "If the birthday girl insists..." She looked up at her with desire gleaming in her eyes.
>Kate turned to them. "That sounds fun. Can I bring Alice? She'd love to meet your new dog."
>Chloe and Max turned to Kate. The few remaining partygoers, including the now less abrasive Victoria Chase, raised their eyebrows or squinted at her in confusion.
>Max had trouble looking Kate in the eye as she spoke to her.
>“Um, sorry Kate,” she stuttered as she looked from her chaste friend's face to her own shoes. “B-but I don't think that's a good idea. Alice is a rabbit a-and--”
>Chloe smirked and stepped toward them.
>“Between Max and I, we've already got enough animals in my house. Besides, we planned on heading to my bedroom and--”
>Max's eye doubled in size before she smacked Chloe on the shoulder to interrupt her.
>Kate smiled good naturedly. “hopping on the bed like rabbits. You are such party animals, right?”
>Kate laughed. Max's penchant for puns had rubbed off on Chloe since they'd been spending so much time together.
>Chloe smirked. Some of the other partiers giggled. Victoria rolled her eyes.
>“What is she fucking blind?” Chase muttered.
>Kate smiled, not detecting the eyes on her.
>“That's alright. It's getting late. I have Church tomorrow.”
>Victoria rolled her eyes again. “Wouldn't want to miss that...”
>“...And I don't want to nod off and miss the good parts.”
>Chloe turned away and chuckled.
>They said their good byes and parted ways.
>Kate went back to her dorm room.
>“My. Max and Chloe are lucky to have each other. They're such good gal pals.”
>gal pals
>CHOO CHOO!
>pic related

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

I know /lisg/ doesn't like Michel, but would anyone here actually have the balls to say half the shit here too his face if they met him?

If i lived in France...

I don't hate Michel. He actually offered some reasonable explanations for why certain things happened and didn't.
What I don't like is that he lied about nothing being cut and says he knows things don't make full sense and people should just look over those contradictions.

Michel did nothing wrong.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Tonight, 105 years ago, the Titanic would be sinking right now.
Just thought that was interesting and I realized I had an LiS themed titanic image.

At the end of the adventure Alice is forced to make a binary choice: live in a world where bunnies eat no carrots or Lisa dies after Max and Warren fuck on top of her then Frank spills beans on her leaves when he gets a turn while Chloe's tears salinate the soil, destroying her chances of regermination.

How about you be original for once you fucking moron?

Happy early Easter, Alice.
Try not to get any egg dye on your fur!

Chloe wanted Max to be with Warren the entire time.

She took her up to the lighthouse for the final scene because she wanted Max to sacrifice her for Warren's cock, as represented by the phallic edifice. Throughout the game, Max keeps returning to the lighthouse. In the opening, she's led by the spiritual doe, which guides her to truth and safety in her visions. The doe saves her and, in doing so, leads her to the ivory tower, which represents both Warren's scientific knowledge and his cock.

Pricefield is not canon. Chloe knows that Max deserves a man that is loving and devoted, not the type who forgets about her for five years. Someone with a cock.

Max is drawn to the massive white pillar of thickness. Its virileness, like Warren when he hulks up, is irrestible. Whenever a vision comes upon her, she trembles with fear until she's at the lighthouse. Afterwards, she finds herself on the ground or passed out and gasping for breath after merely standing in the presence of the storm breaking structure of sheer magnitude. As she would after riding Warren's cock.

Chloe knows it's true. After their encounter with David, she ferries Max to the physical representation of Warren's mighty white shaft. When she and Max plan to search Blackwell, Chloe texts in the shadow of the monstrous veiny white tower. She knows what Max desires and knows that her nostalgia and sentimentality will prevent her from enjoying the pleasure of Warren's meaty fuckstick, a gleaming white polished hulk of man meat hidden in the folds of his baggy jeans. That is why Chloe beseeches her to sacrifice her in sight of the monstrous pillar of ivory white flesh that is Graham's lighthouse dick.

That is why he cannot exercise. The sheer size of his endowment makes running and jumping physically impossible.

Warren tells her the truth. And the truth is Max needs his cock.

>pic related
JK. Pricefield forever.

Post ending in ã gets drawn

Where's Evil Kate?!

I've always had the idea that LiS2 should revolve around the same premise of the powers, but in like episode 2 or 3 the main character does something that gets this girl killed/hurt and you rewind and it's Max. You end up talking for a bit after she sees your shock and kinda pieces it together (that would be your first real graphic experience). Depending on your save file from last game, she would eventually bring up what happened in the last game's ending ("lost my best friend"/"lost the town I grew up in"). If you have no save, she'd be more general and hesitant to open up. I wouldn't want Max to be a character in the last game, but I need to see her again.

shut up orph

I think any cameos or references should be based on a previous save file. You either Max, or Max and Chloe, depending on previous choices.
Nothing that strictly references one ending over the other, that would be very wrong to do. Unless they establish some third ending of Max saving both and going from there.

I think the best way would be to not make a big deal of seeing Max or Chloe. The character the player is now controlling just sees the two of them and talks to them like regular NPCs. Maybe you see them a little later on doing something. The game doesn't make a huge deal out of it, but the players know who it is.

archiveofourown.org/works/10623192/chapters/23496573
Nice fluffy story I've been reading. Just a tiny bit of drama (so far). But really, tooth-rotting fluff for the most part.

I only read fanfics with angst, drama, and character deaths.

Hey /lisg/,

My name is Nathan, and I hate every single one of you because I suffer from severe mental illness. All of you are well adjusted, intelligent, internet users who spend every second of their day discussing the social, narrative and moral issues presented in an award winning video game. You are everything good in the world and seeing your success reminds me of my personal failings thereby sending me into a blind rage.

Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an idea of why I call Warren a pussy?

I mean, it’s fun making fun of people because of my own insecurities, but assaulting Graham in a parking lot, let alone threatening a young woman with a gun when she's blackmailing me after I dosed her with date rape drugs, is taking it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Kate's video on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot behind my back. I’m pretty much a total violent nutcase so don't do it to my face. I was emotionally abused by my father and discharged from care by a first rate therapist. What do you suffer from, other than feels after playing an emotionally impactful video game? I also get straight A’s because my father donates large sums to the school, and have been friendzoned by a hot mean girl (She never blew me; Shit would've been SO cash).

You are going to be called faggots and told to kill yourselves by assholes like me for most of your life. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me. I'm her bitch.

Go back to your hospital room, Nathan

After a night of stargazing they ended up falling sleep in the truck. Wake up and go see Joyce for some breakfast.

more bunny kates for easter

Forget season 2, when are they getting married?

I'm sure they both have boyfriends.

After their sentence is over.

Hannah is a Christian so I doubt she's marrying another girl any time soon.

:(

>tfw we never got a proper Pricefield kiss in the game

What do the buns think of their grandma?

>pick bay
>enjoy the bay-exclusive kiss
>alt-f4 after it's over
>pick bae

problem solved

They love her of course!

She gives them the nicest treats and cuddles, and their momma tells them a lot of stories about her too.

:)

Use your imagination:)

REMINDER
Hi everyone!
We are gonna do another /lisg/ sings.
The song we are going to be singing is In My Mind by Amanda Palmer.
youtube.com/watch?v=hixNeV7h5c4
This song has more lyrics than the usual LiS song so if you only want to sing a small part that's okay too.

>Okay cool how do I record myself singing?
You can use your phone or a microphone with something like Audacity. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.
Please do not include the original track with your singing. So it just has to be your voice.
You can sing along while wearing headphones or something.

>How do I submit my submission?
You can email your file to [email protected]
Please include the song name in the subject part of the email!

>What is the deadline?
Sunday April 23rd 23:59 (UTC+01:00)

I would but my voice sounds like an autistic chimp

>Let's play Life is Strange - Episode 5 Final (Good Ending)

do it anyway

two days ago at about 2 am i finished better then. Its the most romantic things Ive ever read. wanted to get the novel of the guy who wrote it. Does Anyone have an opinion?

Go back to Plebbit, illiterate.

I really enjoyed better then, though the pacing with Chloe's narrated chapters threw me off, and the ending's resolution was a bit of a deus ex machina.

It's one of the better "serious" fics though, I'd also recommend eternal return.

Quit spamming the board with your anit-canon bullshit. Better Than is the best fan fiction in the world. No one would chose another story over it, serious or not. It's not in their character. What do you think this is? An RPG?

I don't know what Better Than is. Is it an off-shoot of Better Then?

I still need to get around to reading Better Then.

But you gave them chances fir thousands, maybe millions more, in the future!

I don't know if I'll end up liking it more than Ouroboros. Going to be hard to top that. Or So Hardcore (Which will never update again)

:3

I want to go to the house-warming party!

How could they afford a house? Chloe is a NEET without a college degree, and Max studied photography, a worthless arts major. It's not even a humanities major with a practical application.

woops

>I don't know if I'll end up liking it more than Ouroboros. Going to be hard to top that. Or So Hardcore (Which will never update again)

We don't get to chose which is best. Better Then is the ultimate fan fiction. Choosing another isn't not an option in real life. There's no debate. No /lisg/er would chose another fan fiction. It flies in the face of the general's themes.

Play the horse races and penny stocks with time powers?

They could become millionaires in a week if they wanted, but I don't think Max would abuse her powers like that.

It's not worthless, at all.

If you attend a prestigious art school, there are many lucrative opportunities as a result, in commercial or fine art.

Bunny was scared for a moment. She thought mommy had gotten lost.

Bunny doesn't act like herself when mommy isn't around...

>pic related

Bunny is glad mommy found her.

That must mean they picked bae.

Max abused her time travel powers to bet on sports.

Alice is confirmed a demon.

Dayeanne is an incredibly obnoxious person.

Howso?

Pack your bags up, everyone, because LiS cosplaying just peaked.

This has probably been asked on previous threads, but what did /lisg/ think of 13 Reasons Why? I noticed some similarities between this game and the show and I doubt I was the only one. Personally, I thought it was pretty good

>watching LiS let's plays

At least tell me they have no commentary/facecam

>not using pic related

Max wouldn't do that just to buy a house.

>It's not worthless, at all.

Fine arts degrees hold little value unless the student plans on teaching.

>If you attend a prestigious art school, there are many lucrative opportunities as a result, in commercial or fine art.

John August, a screenwriter, explained on his podcast that it's more likely to become a NFL player than a working screenwriter. The odds aren't much better for photographers, in particular selfie artists.

There is no other choice. The Bay option does not exist. It's a glitch in the system that the developers couldn't remove. Bay ending videos are all fan made. Max would never do that. Bae is the only real ending. Stop treating Max as an RPG character. She's a real person, not a toy for you to play with.

Take your headcannon over to reddit, attentionwhore.

Are you parodying /lisg/?

who dis

I want Warren to molest Max.

Me too. It would be hot.

"Anne"
milligan-vick.tumblr.com/post/159603751144/life-is-strange-cosplay-anne-as-max-torie-as

How did Dontnod create such an impossibly cute character? Did they develop a mathematical system for calculating peak cuteness?

Only one in particular

Only if I get to be Warren

Yes indeed, they are very good at making cute characters.

They knew their audience would be dumb teen-age girls, and unfulfilled mid-twenties men with lolita fetishes.

get out
yeah probably

Seek psychiatric attention.

Awhile back there was a cool .webm of Chloe and Max goofing around set to Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance. The song is shit, but the .webm was high caliber and the lyrics fit the Pricefield relationship. Does anyone have it?

Where you at my fellow Warren lovers?

This image is an affront to god

You do know Grahamfield is canon, right?

Warren resembles a genderbent Max, if I'm honest.

Where did you come from?

I'm not the Warren poster, I just said that in that particular scenario, I would want to be Warren

Kill yourself.

highly rude 2bh

You *don't* want to force yourself on Max?