Help me choose pls

>ND Miata, 17k mi, $23k
>ND Miata, New, $33k
>Toyota 86, 6k mi, $23k
>M2351, 15k mi, $39k
>370z Nismo, 15k mi, $34k

If you've comfortably got the cash I'd do the BMW or the 370z. Otherwise either the used miata or 86. Never the new miata.

In order of preference assuming you can afford them without being jawed into finance.
235i
370z
ND used
ND new

if you can afford it go for the BMW
another good choice would be e92 335i, it would cost you around 20k

What's wrong with the new Miata?

2angry

Tbh that nismo is gonna be way faster and more enjoyable than all the rest

>performance
>86 listed above 370z
Lol no. 6 cylinder vs 4 you mongoloid

He said preference.

think he meant compared to used one, they're both ND.

>this nigger is so autistic he prefers a chassis from 7 years ago that still hasn't been updated to a chassis less than 5 years old
>muh 6 is greater than 4 xD

daily reminder the 86 makes 100hp/L & nissan hasn't changed the 370z since it's release in 2009

pick M2 if you want the best performance
pick miata if you want the best handling
pick 86 if you want to do some hekktik skids
pick 370z if you want... uh, a fat, overpriced piece of shit?

That's right in the price range for one of these. Might want to check one out.

The new and the used miatas he mentioned are both NDs

not an M2 though, i'd snap it up at that price if it was.

if the extra performance (remembering that extra performance isn't the same thing as extra >fun) of the bmw is worth $15k to you then get that over the ND/86. the 370 at that price seems expensive for an older design.

e46 330ci for

Post finances first

thanks everyone. OP post was kind of in my preference but not for any one particular factor. I like the look of the new miata actually and how light it is and top down driving is great where I live (good weather year round). My commute is twisty as well. The M235i is tempting but honestly might stretch my comfort cash wise, but still possible. I do prefer to do my own maintenance though and even though BMWs got a lot better in terms of maintenance costs and reliability, I'm still wary of them growing up seeing all the problems friends and family have had (most owned 3 series throughout the years, and I used to work next to a BMW repair shop).

$35k and under is actually what I'm looking at, and am considering scooping up an NA miata for 2200 but don't wanna deal with a host of issues. Also considered a $80k stingray but that will put me off a bunch of non-Veeky Forums projects I have planned.

>waifumobile going kyaaaaa~!
>angry

>look at face of the 86 driver
>look at face of the Miata driver
86 it is.

Just get the stingray then you dumb mother fucker. Best bang for your buck.

T. Your friendly neighborhood Chevy stealsman.

The Miata driver has melded with the car, and all that is left is an expressionless sack of meat behind the wheel.

i think the M235 would be good unless you very rarely carry things or are more than two people in it. It's also kinda practical, in comparison

Isn't that the plot of Cars 3?

OR
>Miata driver is "I_want_to_go_home.jpg"
>86 driver is in complete orgasmic bliss

The 86 really is too slow. Difficult to remedy, as well.

Why not just buy a $15k Focus ST to daily and a $10k ratty turbo Miata/RX-7 for the weekends? The Focus is great on the highway, and won't lose races to minivans.

Or an ecoboost mustang with some bolt-ons and a tune.

The pure sports cars these days are not good until you spend some serious money.

>c5z 18k
>03-04 cobra 17k
>c5 13k

Why overpay for shit?

I would get a 997 911

>le 86 is slow meme
>86 loses races to minivans
>why not geta Focus and an RX-7 instead

hurr durrr miata or bmw pls help im so confuse

And the award for the dumbest rationalization of his Nissan hatred goes to.........
Congrats!!!

235i
ND used
ND new
370z

Veeky Forums has an irrational hatred of the Z car. They can only say "pig fat" even though it's in line with it's competitors and a great performer. HOWEVER, it is underpowered based on the new cars in it's class. I would wait for a new Z before I jumped into one. They just didn't give it enough power through the years.

My recommendation order:
>M 235i (thought I prefer the 335)
>370z (faster than the miata and frs. Pretty reliable. Great handling for price. you can laugh at poor kids in $1,200 cars rage about it)
>FR-S/BR-Z (fun little car, but slow and cramped. Even with power adders it's just... meh)
>miata (literal meme car. Unless you plan on racing spec miata pick literally any other "sports" car)

>MIATA-SAN QUIT PLAYIN!!
>just keep swinging out dat ass. It's all you're good for.

>Veeky Forums has an irrational hatred of the Z car
>They can only say "pig fat"
>it is underpowered
>just didn't give it enough power
BUT THE HATE IS IRRATIONAL YOU GUISE

>Great handling for price
Like an NA/NB is great handling for the price?
No
It's shit handling at a low price because its a shit car

>NA/NB
>shit handling

see yourslef out

>A v6 Mustang is cheaper and faster than all these JDM crap.

I said underpowered FOR THE COMPETITION. It's still a GREAT used car buy, tard. It was beating everything in it's class when it was created.
They didn't increase the power enough through the years to make it AS GOOD as other cars in it's class. It's still a $29k FRS/miata killer. The mustang and camaro just got more power in their new models. And when Nissan releases a new model, the murricans will have to play catch up again.
And again, it' not "pig fat" (which literally means nothing, performance numbers are all that matters), it's normal. It's not 1984. The manual 370z is 3,232 lbs. And FR-s is 2,800 and MUCH slower. A mustang in 3,700 lbs. A camaro is 3,400-4,000. A 335I is 3,600. Pro tip, those cars are also now much more expensive than a 370z, except the FR-S (which is $3k cheaper).

>Veeky Forums in charge of logical thinking.

>.8g skid pad
LOL SO AMAZING!!!! It's like poor people have never driven good cars.

>>.8g skid pad
LITERALLY A REPRESENTATION OF THE FRICTION COEFFICIENT BETWEEN THE ROAD AND THE RUBBER
FUCKING AMERICANS WHEN WILL YOU LEARN WHAT HANDLING IS

Mustangs, Camaros and 335is are pigfat barges as well.

>literally this stupid
>thinks suspension has nothing to do with skid pad numbers
LOL okay brit bong. Enjoy your new muslim overlords.

>thinks suspension has something to do with skid pad numbers

>everything is "pigfat" today dumbass

LRN2things change. And again, the weight is irrelevant, the performance numbers are all that matter. Even if a Camaro weighed 10,000lbs, if it was better in every way, performance wise, that it's competition, then the weight is irrelevant.

>original miata 2,070 lbs
>new miata 2,400
LOL WHAT A PIG FAT PIECE OF SHIT. Protip, it's also slow as fuck despite weighing less.

>british muslims are literally this stupid.

>the performance numbers are all that matter
...why am I even talking to benchracers...

We are now at the irrational shit slinging part of this advice thread

>he thinks that a faster street car that weighs more is worse than a slower street car that weighs less
LOL.
>hurrr everything is a lemans car!!!!!! STRIP IT OUT BRO! Get rid of that AC to get 2 hp bro! remove your seats bro, your car will be so fast!!

>better
>worse
>performance numbers is only metric
>get 2 hp bro
Maximum benchracing.

>literal autism
BTFO because you can't explain how a slower in every way car that weighs less is better? Stay dumb bro.

With some work it could be an ok banner

ND Miata with the 1.5 is 2150 or so. 2.0 pushes it to a little under 2300. Shit's miraculous.

Are you really trying to say that a car is automatically better to drive if it is 'faster'?

Every single time
Trying to find decent opinions and suggestions on cars in the 30k zone is hell because you get all sorts of autists

in this order
>M2351, 15k mi, $39k
>Toyota 86, 6k mi, $23k
10 3k civics
coin toss between the fagmobiles and the 370z nislo

Lol
Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

>do you even have to ask

Are you literally retarded or just very stupid?