#

On the last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0QTCeyRM7Q
ebay.com/itm/181691179353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Hane a best.

Worst girl, best bikes.
Anybody in WA trying to do one or two of these this weekend? I've literally never been on a group ride, but it sounds fun.
youtu.be/V0QTCeyRM7Q

Looks cool but my touge needs more normies like I need a bullet in the head.

Bosozoku a surprisingly gud.

If you're so triggered by "normies" maybe you do need to kys

You guys like dank whoolies?

>TFW just want a drz but they cost twice as much as used sportbikes around here

I prefer donk stoopies.

>imblying you would want boomers, squids, and cyclists galore on a much less traveled backroad you have been hitting up for almost a year straight
Ok.

get an rm-x instead, no meme tax and its actually a decent bike.
can pick them up for like 2k less than a same year drz where i live.

It sucks, but it ain't your road.

>tfw the 5th gen viffer was the apex of all-rounders and has yet to be surpassed

Have fun plating that.

F Z 1
Z

how many states can you plate those in

>being a social reject
Must be lonely in that dark room of yours

When you become an adult you'll understand snowflake
This

>Have fun plating that.
American problems.

I expect a minimal count, in that this is the only Vietnamese duck husbandry board I posted it on.

We show up in force, divide into "something to prove" "actually experienced" and "newfriends/GROM", then annoy the shit out of random sportbike riders, wondering where all these dipshits came from.

>making fun of the differently abled
this is why I hate normies

I hope you weren't thinking I was saying that people coming from Veeky Forums would be the "normies" that would bother me.
I'm talking about people coming from the app in general. I don't even live in WA.

What does that look like to you?
it is plated its just on the mud guard so it doesnt go walkabouts in single tracks, same reason for no mirrors they just break off because its never really ridden on road unless going between places plus plated means full TAC coverage for accidents.

>Yameme
>No gear driven cams
>Refresh looks ugly as all fuck
>Looked ugly as all fuck to begin with
>Mandatory remap

It looks like your state is based if that's legal

Just because you have your own head so far up your arse that you think you are better than everyone does not mean i will treat you like the special little snowflake that you are mate.

Current count is something like seven for number one?

I think they're struggling to get audience, just yet. I say take advantage while it's the first year.

And dude, if you know the state East of the cascades, Uncle Jam wants you! Because I will be Looooosssssstttt....

>Tfw don't live near wa so I can't plate cr500s and hoon on the street
Fug

And I'm a Honda dude but I'm sold by the fz6, I can only imagine the Fz1 is better to ride

>have to pay subscription fees just to see other people's routes on your map
gehayyy

that is kinda legal, depends on if the cop is a real cunt or not which they would have to be if they wanted to fine me for it, doesnt need the mirrors or blinkers if i don't ride it in town anyway though.

Not like you can actually see them when you mount them on the mudguard anyway they get ya know, covered in mud, even sitting up on the top they do. im in straya btw.

Yes, but does it make that neat whirring noise and run until the engine has zero compression without a single cam chain/cct change?

joking aside I do think it's a different, and arguably lesser, type of rider who follows an app vs following their nose as it were.

oh also number plates are a huge fucking hazard on dirt bikes, ive seen legs cut open down to the bone because of them.

who the fuck follows an app around on their phone while riding a bike?
is that why people put those phone mounts on their handle bars?

Gear driven cams are lit my dude, but so Is a sport standard that weighs less than 500 pounds with a peter bike engine for no money at all

Muh handling

Yeah, fuck that. I'm for using weRide to make a formal loop. Or a Thomas guide.
But the competition part sounds pretty cool. I'll probably be priced out before I leave the state, though.

Not in washington but I just signed up for the app and cannot find anything on the map anywhere.
Is it really new?

see

Ah shit, nevermind.

You know you can start and ride a bike without a clutch, right?

reckless fuckwittery

god created the bandit 1200 for a reason
>best torque
>simplest drivetrain
>literally no common problems
>all day comfy

Enjoy dismantling half your bikes to check the valves lol

The official routes are free...hold up..
Yeah, click the trophy labeled "challenges."
Click the banner you want (this is pass-bagger)
Then pick the drop pins on the map. Looks like WA hosts 16? 17? (for anybody else)

No spoonfeed option, but you're a big boy. You can pull a map if you get lost.

Sure if you don't like the gears inside your gearbox having teeth on them anymore it is totally doable.

why does she wear the mask

>He doesn't know how to bump start
>He doesn't know how to float gears
Oh I m laffin

They are ridiculously heavy and crap on fuel though.

Okay then, talk me out of the F800ST.

I broke a (hydraulic) clutch lever once staring at some fine yoga pant booty. Rode halfway home with a pencil found on the side of the road attached to the remnant with duct tape (roll kept under seat). The repair failed.

If I had to stop and restart I either shut it off bump started it (on sufficiently long and steep hills) or put it in neutral, got a running start, and clunked into second.

To this day, second is a little fucked and it bounces back into neutral if you don't shift just right.

Just carry a spare clutch lever and the needed wrenches under your seat and keep a spare cable routed and ready to go if possible. Probably wouldn't hurt to have a spare brake lever, footpegs, and gearshift if you can replace the shifter that easily. It's actually a valid use for those $15 chinese sets that never fit right.

I have a GPS app (OSMAND) running on my phone a lot of times when I'm riding. When I'm just out riding around it's nice to be able to glance down and see which directions the roads are going when I'm coming up to an intersection out in the middle of nowhere so I can decide if I want to turn off or stay on the same road.

When I'm on trips far away from home and need to cover 400-500+ miles to get to my destination that day then I'll program in a route so I don't have to constantly stop and look up which road I should take. On long trips like that I usually have a long travel day of ~500 miles followed by a couple days spent in that area just riding around for fun, then another long travel day to another area to do the same thing.

I looked into them a few months ago. The ergos are the same as basically any other standard/sports tourer.

pros:
>DAT belt drive
>good wind protection
>factory luggage available
>ABS

cons:
>overcomplicated BS on the handgrips
>that nice luggage is an expensive option
>the parallel twin is nothing special
>pretty sure there's been recalls
>bmw's reliability record with the k16, k12, r12, and f650 has been shite

Get a ninja 650 or something a little more zesty to keep yourself interested imo.

you cant roll or bump start a bike without a clutch lol you will ruin it,
best way is roll off in neutral with the bike already running then hit a gear but whats the fucking point when you can just use your clutch?

Yeah. Paper doesn't run out of batteries. And laminate allows for whiteboard marker routes.

All you need to carry is a small set of vise-grips with you. If you break a lever then you just clamp the vise grips on the nub that's left really tight and gently ride home.

>clutch pedal
This really weak bait, nobike

I have a 12v and USB power port installed on my bike to keep my phone charged while I'm riding / camping. I'll carry USGS maps as a backup for remote areas where I plan to go offroad but for paved road / highway navigation I find that GPS is superior.

And then they fall off anyways, or you don't have enough nub left to get a grip

there's a blue 2006 one for a good price, low mileage and comes with all the luggage already.

I test rode it today, very comfortable for me.

The sensible man inside me sees the amazing mpg, belt drive, cheap insurance and price and says go for it, but the boy racer inside me says get something more powerful -- who cares about the money.

As a commuter with long distance capabilities (exactly what I want) it just ticks all the boxes, but something inside me says I should keep looking. I don't know why, because it ticks all my boxes.

better than nothing

>you're a big boy

By going into gear at the right speed you won't have a clashing.

I would consider a 2006 bmw to be a liability. I can't comment on the F800 in particular, but did you know that you need to drop the coolant to change spark plugs in the k1200? Then you need a BMW tool to refill the coolant. Madness.

I also like the commuter/tourer blend that it offers. Have you considered:
>gsx1250fa
>fz6/8
>gs500f
>sprint ST

Not as good as an 8/10mm driver and $15 in cheap ebay parts, especially since you can use the replacement lever for a few days while a new OEM one ships, while relying on vice grips is sketchy.

Is the picture confusing you?
Do you need a penis to get over social anxiety on your anonymous image board?

Dude, it's a term of condescension meant to shake you off the digital teat. Chill.

For you.

too late, I've paid the deposit and will pick it up in a couple weeks.

I was going to get a sprint st 1050 but minutes before I came in some guy bought it. I would have liked it.

The others are just too generic for me.

I'm crap at english.

Could you give me a link of these $15 chinese sets?

I hope you're a yakuza worried about crashing his jet black honda and not a flip worried about crashing his rusty cub 90.

Shit like this

ebay.com/itm/181691179353

Price for your bike may vary but they shouldn't be too much. It's literally all the same shit so just order the cheapest.

This kills the girl.

Which motorcycle should I buy if I want to become a japanese schoolgirl?

...but bikes! Bikes.

Harley

Something under 400cc because Japanese restrictions for people under age 18 dictate so.

You guize remember when "schoolgirl" was a descriptor, not a genre?
...'cause Pepperidge Farm is sick of your shit, Todd.

Mahoro a cute, and yes. Sad times we live in. Many such cases
I forgot to add, under 250cc has no inspections so it's usually preferred among the youth.

Gotcha senpai

You can call me sakura nekochan

Why can't us stupid gaijins have motorcycle restrictions like glorious nippon?

Is it just me, or are Harleys overpriced for what they are? How much am I really paying for dependability and sturdiness compared to just having the logo on the tank?

>dependability
>turdiness
B8 get a bolt, it will outlast the entirety of Milwaukee

Brand name, aesthetics, and more aftermarket than your grom could ever hope for.

Granted, much of it is pointless aftermarket for the sake of aftermarket.

They're worth it because people will pay for it.
Supply and demand silly.

can a nigga get his weave did

What's better, top box or panniers?
yeah they are disgustingly overpriced and unreliable garbage.

>overpriced
Instead of crying about it, how about not buying one! Problem solved

Depends. For camping I like panniers + a dry bag to store my tent and other crap that won't fit in the hard panniers.

For commuting / every day riding the top box is probably better because it doesn't make your bike 2x as wide.

People keep telling me they're good, so I gesture to my impressive 1" chicken strips (on SUPERSPORT tires mind you) and tell them harleys can't corner

They still don't get it

>learning to change from 1 to second gear
need to learn to relax myself while driving
or smoke a blunt before taking practices

thank you for reminding me that beginner bikes aren't a complete meme for everyone

Im sorry you're to immature to understand different people like different things

Panniers 2bh because you can still strap large stuff like a tent across the rear seat sideways. It's really hard to mount additional stuff to the side of the bike if you already have a top box.

Also they simply look better than top boxes that just seem to float behind the bike. You can actually see the difference in this photo because there's a guy with panniers in the background.

It's joke

>buys huge cc adventure bike
>never take it off road

What's the point?

Yes, yes you are

Advs make for good tourers and for the inexperienced offroader theyre geavy as shit.

>all that incredible craftsmanship wasted on a fugly blacked out engine

>welded from sections
>incredible craftsmanship
It would've been incredible craftsmanship if they had been bent in one piece.

a little sensitive, are we?

Mom. Dad. p-please stop fighting.

>want to take a trip out to Big Bend TX and White Sands NM with my friend late September / early October
>friend owns a cruiser that he hates
>talk him into selling the cruiser and getting either a dual sport or adventure bike

Give it to me straight guys, how shit would a V-Strom 650 be over rough, unmaintained, dirt / rock roads?

Why harley riders come to the daily yamaha thread is beyond me.

Vstrom is a 90-10 bike.
Consider a dr650 or xr650 if you actually want to go offroadan, but the weestrom will definitely be a more comfortable highway bike
Basically just figure how you will actually be riding