This kills the Escalade, Range Rover, G Wagon, XC90, QX80, Q7, GLS, LX

This kills the Escalade, Range Rover, G Wagon, XC90, QX80, Q7, GLS, LX,

This would be a nice looking truck

>paying 100k for a ford with leather seats

No status tho. Most people buying in this segment only want to look rich.

It starts at 72k, I'd imagine people buying this would be rich

Kills the Infiniti because nobody wants those. All the rest are more prestigious for various reasons. Even the Lexus LX gets respect for being a thinly veiled Land Cruiser with softer leather.

Eh, if you say so. All I see is million and a half gimmicky gadgets that will break down in a few years. Lease it if you have to.

yee but it doesn't LOOK rich like Audi, BMW, Land Rover..

You're right, it looks richer

Most aesthetic truck I've ever seen.

That interior colour is fan-fucking-tastic. interior design isn't bad either.

What's the point of this thing on the pillar?

10/10 would take this over any euroshit suv. Euroshit is only driven by niggers and chinks and pakis these days. This looks much nicer than eurotrash suv and its the first lincoln id ever drive. If they made a truck like that i would consider it over my gmc sierra denali

Why are all these modern SUVs so uggo? This and the Range Rover are the only ones with semi-restrained styling, the Escalade and the Germans are like ready made blinged-out niggermobiles before they even leave the dealership

To hold on when you're getting in

All full size suvs have that

Just truck things

>Lincoln navigator shill thread number 46897 on Veeky Forums

I love it. I have never owned an American car but id get that thing

>Ford Expedition marked up to $70,000+
>Competing with actual luxury SUVs

Yeah, no.

Looks good, hopefully quality control does it's job and Lincoln gets back some accolade after selling rebadged Fords for 40 years

Should have color-matched the speaker, but pretty nice otherwise

Is that you, Lieutenant Commander La Forge?

It's not that much of a mark up, the regular expedition starts out at $47k with the base trim / engine package. You can easily hit $60k just by adding 4wd and an engine upgrade.

What are all those fucking buttons for and where is the door handle?

You're supposed to hold onto it when you get in I guess, but I don't find them very helpful for that, as its easier just to pull myself in with the steering wheel. They would actually be useful in a smaller car when you're lowering yourself onto the seats, so I don't really understand why big cars have them and small cars dont.

looks retarded not color matched.

>Killing the G-Wagon

Nothing kills the G-Wagon, not even the suits ate Mercedes.

From the outside it looks like they just slapped an extended roof on a pick up truck, gave it a facelift and called it a SUV. It looks disgusting.

blatant copy of burmeister

Burmester?

How much do they pay you for making this thread over and over again and bump it with pics? And if you are not payed then >kys

It looks great in every way, but that gear selection mechanism reminds me of something else...

>100k for a Ford

I think the GMC Yukon can get around 100k, It's insane how expensive cars are getting.

The Escalade tops out at 100

>all those buttons
Check out a panamera, over 120 buttons in that thing.

Absurd. And there is no reason for it. Electroincs are cheaper. labor is cheap. The factories have been set up for decades. The engineering is cheap and easy. I bet a big cost is (((advertising))) so they have to add $15k to cars to cover the cost.

Is the trim real chromed metal or bullshit chromed plastic?

>ford
What do you think.

No idea, some reviewers said the Continentals felt like plastic, other said it feels like real metal

kek I was thinking the same thing

As sexy as it may be, I'd rather get a different SUV in that range because after all, it's a fucking Ford and you've got me fucked if you think I'll pay six figures for a Ford.

>bigass car
>tiny wheels

Ford need to rethink those proportions

They look like massage and seat adjustment.

Handle paddle is in the hole to the right of window switch.

Just like mah peter!

Remember when Lincoln and Cadillac paid rappers to shill their cars in music and it damaged their brand forever ?

You can get a v8 GLS for that kind of money

>G wagon

Is this double nigger serious?