Who /EatDrinkSmoke/ in their cars here?

who /EatDrinkSmoke/ in their cars here?

Just drinks really. Occasional cigarette as I find that if a window is down and the air is off it wont get sucked into the system like occasional is in like maybe 2 times a week.

I used to Drink/eat/fuck and sometimes even sleep in my old 96 Fiesta...Damn I miss that piece of shit

my evo still has the new car small and i bought it dec 2015

i dont know if i want to ruin the interior with smelly weed and black ice just yet

I'm eating Mcchicken, drinking bud light and smoking marb reds right now

Only in my shitbox dd, my weekend rides are babied but who gives a shit about my 2004 Focus, it will never be mint

only if its a e s t h e t i c

ie drinking fiji water but not soda

>porcelain cup of tea in the cup holder
>have to drive without spilling it
>shift very carefully because miata cup holders are right fucking there
>drink rest of tea
>NIGHT OF FIRE

drinking is permitted on long rides only

Stop smoking in your cars

I smoke blunts in my car, with the window down unless I'm purposely hotboxxing in my driveway or something, and not taking the car back outa gain that night.

I usually wont drink in my car, 'cause that's hella illegal, but I drive buzzed all the time. Unless you mean my bottle of water I always keep next to me between the drivers seat and armmrest

As for eating, maybe if I'm in a hurry I'll eat some finger food on my way, but I keep that shit clean.

You sound like a literal retard. I don't think it would be inaccurate to assume you are Mexican.

White Trump supporter actually.

nah I ride a motorcycle.

>McChicken
ew get lettuce all over the car
>Bud Light
I can dig it
>Marb Reds
cigarettes are yucky

Smoke phat blunts at the wheel every day.

>eat
Mcdonalds, only occassionally, typically while parked
>drink
Water from a bottle
>smoke
Nah

who fastfood /loverslane/ here?
>eat in your comfy air conditioned car with your favorite music playing
>avoid eating alone in smelly restaurant and getting triggered by normalfags with gfs
my 2002 ford taurus was MADE FOR THIS!

I don't even allow dirty shoes or anyone under 21 to hold an unopened vessel of water.

I would kill someones entire family if they smoked in my car

I don't smoke.

Ever.

Your car still literally smells like cigarettes. Moron. Every non smoker on earth can smell it.

>smoke blunts in car
>blunts
>in car
>hotboxxing
>outa
>hella
>usually don't drink
>buzzed all the time
God, you are the scum of people. Just a fucking cringe worthy loser.

No actually it doesn't. Then again my arm is out of the car holding it when I'm doing it, although I figured that to be obvious. I frequently clean as well. Maybe that's it. It honestly defies what you think about smokers cars.

Oh also dryer sheets. I sit them in the car for a few days and then remove them because it is a bit pungent . it works better than any odor bomb and its infinitely more safe

I've done all three today in the same drive. BBQ pork sandwich, Dr. Pepper, a blunt, and a couple unfiltered Camels.

I'm a classy guy.

I don't even sneeze or cough in my car

I don't even breathe in my car desu

>I /EatDrinkSmoke/ ur mom

>tfw manual coupe
>tfw no chance of car sex ever

IM STILL TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING STAINS AND CIGGY SMELL OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR BECAUSE OF YOU SHITS

IVE HAD IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND IT STILL SMELLS LIKE CIGARETTES AND HAS RANDOM STAINS FROM BEFORE I OWNED IT

FUCKING NORMALFAGS SHITTING UP CARS WITH CIGARETTES AND COFFEE AND SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>steam clean entire enerior
>gently shampoo entire headliner
>shampoo and clean all carpet seats and any fabric thoroughly
>replace cabin air filter
>spray down with ozium a couple times while re circulating the hvac
If you've done all that and that doesn't fix it, rent an ozone machine and put it in there for a couple hours. That will remove the smell for good.

interior not enerior holy shit I haven't slept in almost 2 days