/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3297
Feet Edition.

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bros.
And peace for us all.

Ri~n!

Nth for a happy Hana!

5th for best girl.

For Mish
>the lack of feet related SFW Mish art

I played KS 4 years ago. Currently on Shizune's route for the first time. Just want to drop by and say hi. Keep up the general guys.

Very sfw

That picture will never not disturb me

Have fun man! Tell us what you think!

You told me you weren't interested in Misha foot stuff!!!

Well there is also this but it looks somewhat silly when made SFW

Sometimes I think blue boards were a mistake.

That's the exact image I referenced and you said 'I'd rather cuddle'.

Kind of funny how messed up you realize some comments are when the truth comes out.

Oh right. I guess I'll cheat once, too.
Soo SFW~

what up

Nothing much. Trying to get a decent Warrior deck going in Hearthstone.
How are you doing?

Stellaris, I am once again unable to play the same game past my first major war.

Do people still bully you?

Ehh, some conquering games tend to be like that. You kind of get the critical mass where you can just go ham on whatever you like.
Hope you encounter some crazy RNG that keeps you on your toes!

Kind of.

Its not even the critical mass, its the mix of what now and trying to clean up the mess I made, it just makes me stop playing the session and when I go to continue I just make a new species.

Yes

I appreciate the effort taken for you to do what you do.

Hmm. Maybe you can bump the difficulty or some other parameters of the world generation up? I haven't played a ton of the game.

Of course we do.

Im new here explain why?

Because he's Kenji

You'll understand it on your own later, believe me.
nice

Care to elebrate further?

He is a mentally ill man in his 30s who needs professional psychiatric help, not his lunacy plastered all over the internet and the sooner he realises this, the better.

I feel you should be able to evaluate that for yourself.
If you got any concerns about my personal self, you need only to ask me.
Besides that, how's your day goin'?

He responds to literally everyone

Where did this all come from if you dont mind me asking?

>hurr i'm kenji
>i'm drunk gib attention
>now let me bother the fuck out of you for several days
>now let me guilt trip you when you ignore me
>FUCK YOU DUDE everyone please love me
>i'm kenji

That's about it

Oi! I'm 29! We've established this personally!!

I like responding to others. It helps keep the thread goin'.

Well I only joined early April. Day has been awful I work saturdays.
Whats the problem with that?

You've been 29 for a year now.

It makes him easy to bully. I'm explaining why not trying to justify it.

>hfw

Numerical value for reading stay together:

pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc

I'm sorry if this writebin doesn't get updated in a while, but life is getting busy and I won't be checking in.
Ciao.

Don't fall for it. Don't reply to him or soon you will not be able to post here without him begging for your attention.

Wasn't it not too long ago he was spamming the thread bragging how it's his birthday and how he turned 30?

Saturday work does sound awful. It's like the worst Office Space kind of nightmare. Hope you get through it and appreciate the time off that you can get.
I see what's happenin' here. These guys are gonna give you their vision of what I am. I'm gonna give up touching that. Please evaluate me fairly on my own merits in the space of the chances I'm given.

Yets change the topic. Fuck, marry, kill. For me fuck emi marry hanako kill shizune

Fuck Lilly
Marry Emi
Kill Shizune

Fuck Marry Kill doesn't work with lots of people, you have to add in extras.

Fuck, Marry, Kill, Rape and Let Die, go.

I find that to be a brutal topic. I would never wish ill on any of the katawas, much less death.

Good to see that some things never change, and that this still causes a shitshow.

>Fuck, marry, kill
Out of the given three? Probably Lilly, Emi Shizune. Even though I respect Lilly as more than a one-night stand

Fuck Hanako
Marry Shizune
Kill Kenji

You have excellent taste.

I've noted it.

Fair point. My fucky marry kill are the same. Rape Rin and let Lily die. Probably hit by a car crossing the road

I've been 29 since this last December 2016. I made a pretty big point about my Birthday.

Yets not start shit again. Its sad to get mad at people you dont know. It also applies to the people posting about you.

Fuck Rin
Marry Lilly
Kill Emi
Rape Shizune
Let Hanako Die

>defending my point is wrong
Temy pls.
I'd like to see how you'd react to this sort of oppression. Oh wait, we already have~

I honestly prefer Misha above any of them, but... If I'm limited to the three, I'd rather have friendly sex with Lilly and live a long life with a cute loli, mostly for the sake of convenience. I don't think I'd be able to take care of Lilly properly, and I wouldn't be able to do many things I enjoy with her, unlike with Emi.

Don't think I have to explain Shizune?

And, as you can see, he is as retarded as he can be too

>oppression

These are very interesting answers.

Nice choices but letting hana die?

>oppression

>oppression

Actually, maybe:
Fuck Rin
Marry Emi
Kill Hanako
Rape Shizune
Let Lilly Die

The other choice was mostly for a challenge, since all of those would be a pain in the ass to do. Emi would give me probably tiny sons, which I don't approve... this is tough. I wouldn't want Lilly to die either, but raping Shizune is definitely certain.

I mean Lilly would genetically be the closest to me, and her mannerisms would be nice around a child, if I'm thinking of the long run. She has giant genes for those anti-manlets offspring.

Letting Hanako die mostly out of pity desu

>oppression

Adios ksg im gonna go get drunk with mates now c ya tomorrow

>Emi would give me probably tiny sons, which I don't approve
She's Asian, you fucking racist.

'ta, mun. Have a nice day.

Good morning /ksg/
Once again my body reveals its supernatural power to never get a hangover

Also why all this talk of raping and killing katawas? I'll join in anyway
Fuck Lilly
Marry Rin
Kill Hanako
Rape Shizune
Let Emi die

No, she's short. Even with her leg-boosters and considering what her legs normally would be based on seeing her size, she'd still be shorter than anyone else out of the girls.

Emi is small.

>marry rin
>wanting to let her only friend die

Heyo man.
>Also why all this talk of raping and killing katawas?
That's what I was sayin'.

That is some power you got, there. Your power is great, it's surely useful for even more. Discover what you can do with it and achieve your true potential! Or something similar.

You're right but fucking her friend doesn't seem like a good idea either and the other two options are to rape her or kill her
Truly the only winning move is not to play

o i have been self-improving. just wanted to cut a little loose to kick the weekend off
I love all you faggots I never would have imagined a circlejerk thread for a cripple dating sim would have such a positive effect on people

>Also why all this talk of raping and killing katawas?

Some people have certain fantasies. Fantasies that can get really edgy. Don't bully.

Well, then go ham, if you've deserved it! Make it a celebration of your awesomeness!
All praise to ks for making us feel this way.

>one night stand with Emi
>meet Rin in the morning

I promise I won't bully
I just didn't know /lewd/ and /devilish/ posting came this early in the morning

S-SORDID

Its nearly half 4 in bongland.

This calls for more jackieposting

Don't you know that every timezone belongs to America?
I only remembered that timezones exist a dozen or two seconds after that post I'm retarded

Hope you've had a good day so far

It's not that it's too early, I'm just sick and lust for mean things to the cute katawas.

I have no trabble with that!

>I'm just sick and lust for mean things to the cute katawas
I suppose I feel ya but I also want cute katawas to be mean to me
>the constant lewd struggle between wanting to choke and wanting to be choked
>tfw a sweaty Rin will never choke me with her thighs

>suddenly memories of watching Jackie Chan Adventures before school
Aw man that's a special feel
ONE MOOOORE THING

I can only imagine myself in dominating scenarios. Be it through caring benevolence or the brutish behaviour from before.
They are my prey.

>He doesn't still watch them.

Oh shit Jackie Chan Adventures! I remember that!I always thought they drew him a little skinny. I wonder if his niece is based on a real one that he has? I remember the inspirational messages he gave at the end, too. It was your general PSA stuff but Jackie always managed to give it a nice charm.

WHATEVER GETS YOUR RICHARD RANDY
Although really I do enjoy a good domination fantasy every so often

>tfw no Katawa Chan Adventures
How would you cast it?

Nurse is Jackie
Emi is Jade
Mutou is Uncle

It's been too many years, man. I couldn't possibly cast it.
Jackie would be Hisao, that goes without sayin'. He's gotta have access to the girls.

Pretty nice answer I didn't see coming

>Rin will never get to hold an antique vase in a ladder and trashcan factory in a search for the talisman

I'm sure she'd hold it reliably and it wouldn't cause a mistaken incident that Jackie and his niece wouldn't have to come in to solve.

hello!
I've been waiting for you, wanted to say I finished "unbroken" and Emi sounds too mature for 11-year-old. also has a significant number of cliches, but that's okay for an amateur
Also wanted to ask if you know some fanfics that set off at neutral or bad endings
Rin's neutral preferred, of course, but I won't mind if there are better ones featuring other gals

>That feel when you will never alter the braille on Lilly's books as she struggles to read them
>That feel when you will never cage an uppity Emi in the storage room
>That feel when you will never willingly corrupt Rin into being your human experiment masterpiece
>That feel when you will never show Shizune her inferiority by aiming at greener pastures
>That feel when you will never hold Hanako's frail decisions and consent by your fingertips
>That feel when you will never cuck Misha by merely existing near Shizune

>That feel when you will never accomplish the true perverted fantasy by conquering the loins of Yamaku

Hot damn
What can I say, I guess I'm just a one katawa guy
All I want is to watch the dandelions with my armless autistic waifu and maybe help her yank her sweaty panties off after hiking home

although the prospect of caging an uppity Emi sure did give me a little rush there
I can even get behind angryfucking Shizune if she's part of a harem deal

>you will never cuck Misha by merely existing near Shizune