Hennessy is back at it again with the Venom F5

Hennessy is back at it again with the Venom F5
>1500 HP
>0-60 2.0 seconds

Isn't this concept old as fuck already?

Will they manage a return run this time?

They are going to make it

>2 seconds

Bullshit, that breaks the laws of physics

>t. Cuckphonse
>captcha: Disco Cannon

Hennessey are fucking crooks and there are dozens of companies in the US who do what they do, but better. Why does Hennessey get so much attention?

wat? top fuel cars go 0-60 in 0.2 seconds

street cars just need bigger tires to put the power down

They have more jew publicists

So they are actually going to go through with this...? i remember hearing about the concept some time ago. i thought hennessy would just fade away after that.

I don't really believe it either. although i didn't believe the dodge demon would be anything but a hellcat with more wheelspin but it exceeded my expectations quite a bit.

Easy, big numbers. when the Venom GT came out it had big horsepower absurd acceleration times from 0-100 and 0-200 and of course whenever a country other than Europe tries its hand at making a hyper car it usually creates a stir in the automotive grapevine that no one can ignore.

When Mosler made the Consulier GTP and MT900 he was mostly ignored even though his car was great and his mind was in the right place he was ignored since his car didn't produce the normie impressing figures that the Venom GT did.

Normies don't care much about up-coming super cars that offer innovative driving dynamics or motorsport pedigree beyond the already established brands. hennessy appeals to normies everywhere who would likely otherwise ignore him had it not been for his old car's big numbers. he appeals to the people who like muh boogadi.

(You)

How are these guys any different from the guys featured on 1320 and other channels? If you have a bit of money you can tune anything you want out the ass

I've actually seen a Mosler on the road a couple of years ago, it has the kind of presence where you can't miss it

Probably slower around the track then the new type r

is it an original car this time or its still registered as euro car with mods?

original

They actually blatantly steal shit from you and sell parts off your cars, whereas other tuner shops are less obvious about it, or don't do it at all.

May god help their souls

Like everything that's big but sucks dick: (((((((MARKETING))))))))))

I've seen this car at C&C before.
>Mfw seeing an LS sitting in the middle

>still slower than a car with 600 hp

Can't even match the top speed of my 2003 WRX.
Pathetic.

who needs top speed when going sideways?

>When Mosler made the Consulier GTP and MT900 he was mostly ignored even though his car was great and his mind was in the right place he was ignored since his car didn't produce the normie impressing figures that the Venom GT did

Which sucks because isn't the MT900 supposed to be ridiculously good?

>Implying I can't make any car go sideways at high speeds

I'm not saying I would be able to control it. But I was replying to a bait post anyways by posting other bait.

lol this car is closer to hitting 60 standing still than most cars are after 5 full seconds of acceleration

>Hennessy
Aren't they the company that were stripped of the acceleration record by Guinness after they lied about production numbers?

They need softer tyres with more warp. 'Hypercars' don't have much sidewall slop.

>600 HP
>0-60 3.2 seconds

>1500 HP
>0-60 2.0 seconds

When will people realize that air becomes very dense at high speeds and start focusing on other ways to get faster?

It's a supercar with a 7 liter V8, weighs less than a Miata, and has a stick shift. Sounds fun to me.

oh boy, i cannot wait for another ORIGINAL creation from the most TRUSTWORTHY company in the auto industry

Horsepower is literally the easiest thing to engineer. Anyone with access to a junkyard can make 1000HP from an LS and a big turbo.

Lingenfelter tt-c5 reached 60 in 1.8, still my favorite.

That's basically what Hennessey does. Take an LS, slap two big tarbos on it, boom. Instant 1500hp """"hypercar"""" powerplant.

I mean fun is one thing (and I have no doubt about that) but I've heard they have pretty good build quality, compared to most American Super cars powered by corvette engines, which typically are said to be sketchy in that regard.

Why the fuck do people bring up Hennessey so much? They are just glorified tuners. Stop trying to make a brand out of it. It's like those fucks at that dealership that sell mustangs but also offer a full power kit service. You don't call it Alamo Mustang. It's a rogue group of retards that just modify the car. Fuck off

>hurr Durr Why is the Hennessy Venom faster than the GT-R?

Because you're comparing a commercial production car with a fucking custom built car. Fuck off

Hennessy makes yuros so buttmad its great

F-FRAUD!

meanwhile

AMG AND M ARE SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL

>Henessy
>Steals parts and sells them
>total shitbag
>Make a stretched lotus and charges 1mill
>tries to make this POS

Nobody cares about henessey. Hes a redneck.
Horacio Pagani and Christian Von Koingnesiesesgshsgeegeeggg are actual visionaries.

mad af

all car makers are fucking dickbags

looks like a corvette, no?

i wonder what this means for the performance

>looks like a corvette, no?
no

>brakes down afyee a mile
>no nurburgring laptime
im pretty sure op posted a corvette

They're also the meanest LS based roadcars you'll ever hear in the flesh