>agile handling
>170 hp
>2667 pounds
>possible to find unmolested specimens
>fun high revving VTEC
>plentiful affordable parts
>timeless sleek 90's styling
>GODMODE: 8100 redline
>ULTIMATE GODMODE: Hatchback (insane cargo space with rear seats down)

So we all agree... this is the ultimate shitbox right

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/how-to-be-fast-with-front-wheel-drive-an-expert-explai-1795906825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fwd

fpbp

I'll never understand why people think that car looks good. It is so ugly. And the engine is overrated.

>just fuck my shit up mode: highly sought after by car thieves

I think it's worth paying a bit more for the RSX Type S

>w-who cares if it's better handling, more fun to drive, as fast around the track as a 15 year newer sports car, and more fun to drive! W-wrong wheel drive right guys? right?

Reminder

worse suspension set up, worse styling, worse interior

nah, it's the CRX

>possible to find unmolested specimens
lol not in socal

Codeword for the only place the power should go.

This, good luck.

OP BTFO

An FC has literally all of that (substitute 90's styling for 80's) except it's RWD, the only place the power should be.

Except it's nowhere near as reliable and significantly slower

>Type R not the shitty GSR

but then your stuck with a meme engine unless you swap something better in

I want one but that shit will get stolen so quick

jalopnik.com/how-to-be-fast-with-front-wheel-drive-an-expert-explai-1795906825

>significantly slower
What are you basing that off of? A naturally aspirated S5 makes 160 hp stock, and they're known for having fantastic handling.

My Celica GT-S has all this, more features, a better sound system and weighs 200lbs less.

>not keeping it in a garage and getting a quick disconnect steering wheel
>implying nigs can drive manual

>timeless sleek 90's styling

>GODMODE: 8100 redline

dude ive got a clean gsr i street park it

i put nice tires on it and i save up for nice bolt ons and i absolutely love it

dont let thieves scare u into having what u want.

Dude... This is exactly what I've had on my mind for the last few weeks. I currently make payments on my FRS and, while it's a great car to daily and have fun, I keep asking myself why I don't just get an older car, specifically this one. Only problem i have is that the FRS has LATCH, and ya i fucking carry my kid to daycare every day in that shit

Looking at getting an RX-8 40th real soon

SoCal is probably the worst place to buy this car. There's none in Austin.. have to go to beaner San Antonio to find one

>implying it's hard to steer a car without the steering wheel

>going rotary ever

That's pretty ballsy, I'd personally try and keep an rx7 alive for as long as humanly possible but if you can find a good rx-8 that hasn't been abused and neglected by people's inability to give a shit about that car it's probably a more realistic approach to triangle magic. I'd also like to point out that it sounds really disappointing in person but I've only ever seen a few stock examples and it's sort of a given that rotaries sound like car sized vacuum cleaners.

Haha ya they do, but after dailying an NB miata for a year, I can't go back to heavy cars again. Even the FR-S is a little heavy for me. I just can't see myself puting my 3 year old in the back of a Teg though.. FR-S is irresponsible enough

Don't blame you, can't even imagine since I'm a lonely dropout loser in a civic si. My first vehicle was a pigfat 80s chevy truck so I can at least understand those feels of being relatively quick in a lightweight vehicle. Modern is inherently safer though, when you've got more important people than yourself in mind.

Not picking a superior fox body

Shiggy

If you have a small accident you will die.

>Implying nigs won't see it and think "aw nigga dis guy gat no steering weel"

>not just ripping off your stupid ass nrg lock and bringing a steering wheel
>implying nigs steal cars in the first place when the majority of honda thieves are every other shitbag minority race (puerto ricans/dominicans/mexicans/viets/hmong/etc)

same guy here, you know if i'm determined enough i'll just bring a whole fucking steering column right

Lol made me chuckle

I like the determination you cute little Honda thief

Superior kseries
8300rpm
6spd
Still looks good today
Harder to steal

>negative camber on FWD

Kek.

Not posting the more superior AW11
>Under 5000
>Best handling
>115hp
>2100lbs
>Fun highreving 4age
>8k redline
>Cheap and plentiful parts
>Incredibly 80s styling
>Popupheadlights
>Surprising luggage space because two trunks
>Supercharged variants can be found for a little more

Inb4 snap oversteer
I have never experienced it and it only occurs when an idiot driver smashes the brakes midcorner.

>Under 5000
Fucking where? Everywhere that I live the boomers and beaners make hand over fist asking $6800 for them.

I live in Pennsylvania and you can find running rust buckets for under $1000 and you can find nice ones for $4000 and up.
There was one with 40k near me going for $5500 but it had an automatic. Who the fuck buys an AW11 in automatic. It's like finding an NA Miata in automatic.

Or load it on a flatbed like they usually do

Camber works the same way whether it'd an rwd or fwd it doesn't matter the drive train you fuckup

>having negative camber on a street car is useless regardless of its layout.

plenty of FWD race cars run negative camber you mong.

true, a flatbed/tow truck (espc. the chase trucks) are ez mode.

but its not like its hard or difficult to swap a steering column on these cars. i'll be in and out in 10 mins. keep it in the trunk of my car and keep a hondata, steering wheel, and conversion harnesses in my bag with regular hammer + flathead to pop the ignition

you could just buy a subaru/bmw/miata and park it in the hood modded to fuck and no one would touch it (though more and more are stealing stis and miata hardtops).

never understood this nigger car thief meem niggers can only steal whatever doesn't use a immobilizer and has worn down enough ignition tumblers that you can just get in and drive with your house keys

i forgot ironically niggers espc. in the south love stuff like turbo buicks and ls1 f-bodys.

literally the minorities i mentioned above specialize in hondas, not counting carribean blacks (those love hondas, haitians/dominicans/guayanese/jamaicans)

>w-who cares if it's better handling,
It isnt. It's understeer city.
> more fun to drive,
a great FWD is about as fun as a mediocre RWD. integra is nowhere near as fun as one of the funnest and best handling RWD cheap sportscars ever made.
>as fast around the track as a 15 year newer sports car,
Like it matters in real life on track.

>W-wrong wheel drive right guys? right?
Yes. But it doesnt matter, if you want integra over gt86 get integra over gt86. Nobody but some internet autists care about what you daily and if you gonna track it it doesnt fucking matter either way, you'll still get rekt by some 100hp nissan sunny.

>race
>names nationalities

McDonald struts

>great FWD is about as fun as a mediocre RWD
Have you never driven a car?

there are a lot of atomatic NA miatas in my area

>Timeless sleek 90's styling

DROPPED