This is S-Klasse of former president of Georgia, Eduard Shevardnadze. It was hit twice with an RPG...

This is S-Klasse of former president of Georgia, Eduard Shevardnadze. It was hit twice with an RPG. All occupants survived with minor injuries.

Presidential vehicles thread.

>inb4 Saddam's Lamborghini offroader blown up by burgersharts

You down with RPG?

The Beast

Uday Hussein's Car Collection

this used to be his 550 Maranello

and finally, his LM002 that dumbfuck burger grunts destroyed for literally no reason

This makes me mad, and I don't even like Ferraris

Fucking apes

literally nothing of value was lost

i want to fucking smack these faggots so hard
>haha we fukt ur country beyond repair xdd
merica

haha, look at this hairdresser euroshit car

if only UDAY BIN LADEN HAD AN F-150 LIKE OUR BOYOS BACK HOME HAVE, BIG HONKIN; VEEATE

#SupportOurTroops

I wonder if a regular S Class could take a hit like that.

Don't forget that all the modern day terrorist because Murica couldn't keep their goddamn hand to themselves and decided to start a war in the middle east.

>all these buttmad libacucks over dead terrorist's cars

Shut the fuck up, they're just cars you will NEVER be able to afford.

litteraly this ameristupid's are litteraly the sorce of everything wrong and need too be exsterminated then everything will be perfect in the world

I'm not happy about it either because the UN bitches and moans to us and 2 other countries to do everything, but if you don't want help then you can get your own land back ragheads

t. American

>dead terrorists

The Iraqis were actually secular you stupid fuck.

>they're just cars
The declaration of independence is just a piece of paper.

I still find better uses for these cars then an already written paper.

Those cars were dead anyway. They couldn't be sold or taken as spoils of war, and would have been scavenged by the locals for building material regardless.

Imagine if it was hit by 2 RPGs instead of the same one twice

Literally who cares

>Saddam Hussein was a terrorist
>american education

amerilard btfo

He is what literally kept all the islamic extremist in check. And yet Americans somehow think he was a bad guy.

And history will repeat itself with Assad as well, atleast the Ruskies are keeping the burgers at bay.

Those aren't Americans in the pic.

I never realized how tall it was, since you don't usually see people standing beside it. Makes sense though, it's just a medium-duty truck dressed up as a Caddy.

bring it

Yeah you know me!

You can clearly see a US flag on the shoulder of the chick next to the Porsche.

And the guy sitting on the Pininfarina roadster thing is wearing DCU camo, I think he's U.S Army.

>posting an edgelord who has never do anything of value

This.

People bitch a lot about McCain, but Mattis is the same shit.

All bark no bite.

DENYING THE ENEMY TRANSPORTATION

>And yet Americans somehow think he was a bad guy.
He was a brutal dictator who used chemical weapons on his own people, had shit taste, took his country's wealth as his own, created a cult of personality, and fled to hide in a hole when deposed.
He was, however, a stable dictator. Dubya just thought he was connected to terrorism, when he was only connected to the ones in Gaza, and was suppressing and gassing the ones currently running amok in the middle east.

The Russians are now trying to buddy buddy up to THE FUCKING TALIBAN to fight ISIS now, because they're against the USA and wiped out the people the US backed against them in the 80s.
Oh yeah, remember who taught afghans to shoot down helicopters? The CIA. Who flooded the middle east with arms? The CIA.

>Zimmer pretend-car
>Plymouth Prowler
Literally nothing of value lost in that photo though.

I really wish the US left Saddam alone. I understand the islamic extremist and Saddam are both terrible, but Saddam definitely seemed like he was the lesser of the two evils. And because the aftereffects of Iraq, my country is now a refugee paradise where my country's culture is slowly fading away.

The people of the Middle East deserve men like Hussein, Ghadafi, and Al Assad. Men like these are the only ones who know what it takes to control them and are willing to do it.

Total recall.

Spoils of war. But it sounds like you dont understand that term over in the land of no showers.

>belong up saddams shit
>'MUH NO REASON'
Fun is a reason user.

What's it like to be a beta faggot?

YEAH BLOW RARE EXPENSIVE SHIT UP, MERICA FUCK YEAH

Fucking inbred cousin fucker.

Every single sandnigger is unique and priceless, user - and we blow 'em up by the thousands because fuck you.

Oh shit he had 2 stutz cars, I fucking want one

How's it feel to be an alpha wannabe faggot, cousin fucker?

>Euro ITT throwing a fit because his Arab Overlord's toys got blown up

>t. goatfucking jihadi triggered that normies are now WOKE enough to realize saddam was a good goy

>Saddam
>good guy
smells like refugee in here doesnt it?

smells like libtard to me, oh wait, it's your sweaty antifa hoodie from being endlessly pummeled by everyone my bad

this post smells like a liberal jew trying to divide and conquer.