No matter who you are, I think we can all agree the Viper is a pretty awesome car...

No matter who you are, I think we can all agree the Viper is a pretty awesome car, and was too good to exist in our nanny state society.

slower than the rxc turbo

>tfw I remember being a little kid and watching that badass TV show with the Vipers that could go invisible and do other James Bond type tricks

kys now faggot

Yeah, but the Viper is an actual car with things like speakers/leather/air conditioning/a trunk. An RXC is toy.

whers buton to go invisinble

rxc has leather and air conditioning. sperg more

>speakers
motortrend actually called the speakers in the viper shit. sooooo.

Dumb frogposter

stupid tranny

Nice interior

Lmao

wew

Whenever I see a snek I remember this Viet bro I worked with who called them wipers

It was a shitty car built by rednecks and had terrible quality control.

Agreed, yep. Sometimes it was slower than another contemporary car around a track but I don't think the Viper cared. I don't even think the Viper cared if it was faster than other cars, either. Circuit laps were just something the Viper put up with so it could get back to killing people as quickly as possible

One of the greats. Buy em now before they're unobtanium...

Agreed if you aren't driving a Toyota expect to be pulled over for doing 10 over 99% of the time by ticket demon cock smokers

Viper was a good car. It will live on in our hearts, our minds, and in the reference schematics of Ferrari engineers

Listen I like the RXC but it's NOT a comfortable ride. It's a track car and meant for absolutely nothing else.

A viper is loads more comfortable and can actually be used as a DD if needed.

tru

GTR fangirls about to have an autism attack

uh oh!