Who else here is a driver of a vape machine

Who else here is a driver of a vape machine

Which one you got?

I have a 2004 wrx sedan but kinda wish I got the wagon

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-WAC-118-16-Anti-Corrosion-Protectant/dp/B001TFE38A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498017652&sr=8-1&keywords=jet seal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2003 USDM WRX that I bought with a JDM STI front clip and trunk/wing.

I have some good plans for it, but I don't vape like a little bitch who can't find anythung else to relate to others with. The only legitimate reason to vape is to stop smoking.

2008 VW Golf
I unironically vape at stop lights when I drive

Why would you guys willing want to get an STI?

i want one but i don't want to be associated with vapefags or boy racers
Rally Subaru a best

Because they are quick, 4 doors, reliable, objectively good looking for a sedan, and safe daily drivers? Why wouldn't you want one?
STIs and EVOs are objectively the best daily drivers for anyone who needs real backseats and a trunk. Especially if you live where it snows.

Unless you're talking about the herps which my ex got after I dumped her and she fucked three guys in a row. Fucking hillarious. (Still went and got myself checked just incase she cheated or had it prior.)

2017 STI owner reporting in. Pic is from the day I bought here.

Who else /worstpaintonanycarever/ here

Legitimately can't believe how easy these are to scratch.

Any tips for keeping it scratch free?

>Any tips for keeping it scratch free?
Sure...don't ever tough it...

You have two options.
>Take it to a paintshop and have them put a high quality clear coat on it
Or
>Purchase a good paste wax and wash&wax your car every 6 months with it.

>Any tips for keeping it scratch free?
buy this, apply it every 3 months and your paint will stay looking good and won't ever fade. With few simple washes. Don't be lazy and apply it evenly with some foam pads
>amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-WAC-118-16-Anti-Corrosion-Protectant/dp/B001TFE38A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498017652&sr=8-1&keywords=jet seal

2005 saabaru checking in

im special because i can (barely) fit in with saab drivers, as well as the subaru/jdm vapers

the saab 92x is mostly a regular wrx, but with extra sound deadening and also a steering rack out of a STi of that year. i think there are some safety improvements too iirc

same

STi rack is a meme apparently we just got the same rack as the 05 WRXs and the extra sound deadening is just thicker carpeting and a little more of the tar crap

mine, i quit giving a fuck about the paint since it started fading hard on the roof/hood and i realized its been repainted by the overspray on the window seal. its a nice 10 footer

I use a ijoy Zennith mod with a uwell crown 3 tank. What you using bro?

>every 6 months with it
nigga do that shit every month.

Feel you on that. The answer is expensive but cheaper than a respray. You need to use a quartz nano-coating.

2015 STI

Wash, clay, pre wax, sealant, wax, sealant every 6 month. If you just wax, you'll need to do it really every month. Also why did you choose black of all colors? If you are particular, you'll notice micro scratches more on black.

>STi rack is a meme apparently we just got the same rack as the 05 WRXs and the extra sound deadening is just thicker carpeting and a little more of the tar crap

Is that so? its a good steering rack regardless

also interesting that your paint is fading as well

on my car the paint just under the rear window, on the spoiler, and on the hood scoop all is faded as hell and looks like shit.

i plastidipped the hood scoop black, it looked better and i think the black is cool :^)

also you should totally get some fresh saab badges for car, my badges were fucked up too, i found some stickers to put on top of the faded badges and it looks a hell of a lot better.

>FL
Where do you go for your awd dyno? would you reccomend it?

It's not that kind of vape

Revworks, just search a video on boostaholics and they'll speak for themselves. Great shop and owner, mustang dyno I believe. Gave me the best service from invoice to dyno sheet.

I still regret not being able to buy one of these when GM was doing their "employee pricing" thing back in '05 and basic 9-2X Aeros were going for like 20k. I searched all over the place and couldn't find one within 500 miles that fit my criteria, though (they were all non-turbo or fully loaded ones that were above my budget), so I ended up with a Bugeye WRX instead.

Thank u
Wow that would have been a deal

If it means anything I've only ever seen 3 of them in my life, including the one I own. One of them was in Canada, and the other one was a random sighting in FL

DESU I kinda like the idea of a non turbo 92x I like the car a lot more without the hood scoop.

1999 VapeRX with a JDM STI Ver 5 aluminium bonnet and STI skirts/bumpers in ultimate boyracer WR Blue. It even came with gold wheels which were promptly removed about a year and a bit ago and recently sold to a vape bro.

Sadly I don't vape, and I keep it pristine because I really like GCs, I love the way they drive esp with a modern steering rack, bushings and control arms.

2006 WRX STI A-line, fully forged engine, ball bearing turbo and 3" straightpipe with cat delete. On the outside 18" PFF 7 with 235/40 Michelin pilot sport cup 2, and Prodrive rear spoiler and rear lip.

Remember when sti's used to be considered fast?

The sti platform desperately needs an update. The only reason to buy a sti over a wrx is tuning, other than than that the wrx is a better car.

How is the WRX a better car? It has a 2.0 turbo engine, the WRX STI has a 2.5 turbo. So its not the engine that makes the WRX better. Please tell me what makes the WRX better.

the STI engine is over 15 years old and has zero power below 4500 RPM. WRX has a much flatter curve that's way more usable for 95% of the driving people do.

beautiful scenery, where was this taken?

>tfw wanted one of these when I saw them on the lot as new when I was younger
>tfw now they're vape machines and dudebro cars

What the fuck happened

You started caring more about what other people thought than your own feelings.

Sorry

it's in Netretić, Croatia on banks of river Dobra, few km after Karlovac if you follow the old road to Rijeka.If you want to google earth it search "motel Dobra". That is an old road that was used a lot until 20 years ago when almost everybody went to highways. It was awesome to ride there, people would stop at restaurants, which only a handful survive today. Fun road to drive but you have to be alert for cops

>objectively good looking
Ricefags being THIS delusional

And this is why I fuck your wife and wife's daughter in your bed every Wednesday while you're gone.

Bugeye Wagon reporting in

Kinda wish I'd just kept my Outback Wagon instead of selling it and buying the WRX though. The turbo novelty wore off within a month and now I just keep wishing I had the bigger/comfier vehicle most of the time.

Then get one? Not sure what the problem is.

The STI really is the last bastion of the "old school" turbo car feel. When it comes to a DD, the WRX is superior to the STI. But if you're into tuning, the STI is the way to go. Both the WRX and STI are good cars, I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Remember when they still made Evos.

i must agree on ej2x7 engine being around 30 years old but the difference is in the drivetrain, sti always had sturdier transmission and better brakes. Also, diffs are way better on STI models. Tbh, sti needs an update to the engine-either upgrading the new unit found in wrx or making the ej257 more powerful. Current STI is too heavy and let's say castrated so it can not be a direct competitor to focus rs or golf r, but if they upgrade the engine to 350-380hp it would decimate the market, especially in the price range. I am the owner of the black hawkeye in this thread and i know if you put forged parts and upgrade the turbo you get a beast which can handle approx 400 whp with stock clutch which is a reliable DD with relatively normal fuel consumption.

only on Veeky Forums is a 300whp 3200lb AWD car slow

>2 door master race

My bro vaps in my car all the time, does that count?

I need a set of rotors on my 2005 9-2X Aero, I'm going with Stoptech Sport Pads:

Brembo Blanks for $48/each, Raybestos R-300 for $52/each, or Duralast Gold from Autozone for $42/each?

Pic related the Raybestos, I heard slotted was a meme so I was edging towards the Brembo Blanks. But I also heard the Stoptech pads are tough on rotors and the Autozones give me 3 years warranty for free replacement.

More like 3400 lb. Also, the 300 hp is to the crank; at the wheels you may see somewhere around 245-250 hp and 240-245 lb/ft. Power to weight wise it's just under a 2010 Mustang GT. Still respectable, but leaves something to be desired in what's considered the "highest" trim of a vehicle.

2008 Outback XT 5 speed owner here. The lack of specific aftermarket parts sucks but it's the best car I've ever owned.