Can someone explain to me why this is considered the ugliest 911? It doesn't look that bad to me

can someone explain to me why this is considered the ugliest 911? It doesn't look that bad to me.

Hmmm.

Could it be because every other one looks better than it?

Really don't know.

it looks really lackluster without a bodykit, not ugly though

i dont hate it desu
my personal favorite is the 930 slant nose, dem pop up lights

The ugliest supermodel is still going to be more attractive than like 99.9% of the population. That doesn't make her ugly in general just by comparison.

Even if it looks good, one has to be the ugliest.

Consider a lineup of Victoria's Secret supermodels. Even though they are all 10's, one has to be the ugliest.

Pic related, it's the "ugliest" Victoria's Secret supermodel.

front is just kinda meh. It's not bad though. I'd rather have one than the 997 that replaced it.

Thank god she had work done.

It has the best ass, thats for sure

>ugliest 911
>looks exactly the same as all other 911's

It shared the same headlights with a different, cheaper, lower level Porsche.

Absolutely unacceptable.

Tbh there is something I find unrelenting attractive about Bella. Like, I feel she would be the supermodel out of all of them that would suck your dick behind the dumpster out back of the club halfway through the night out and then go back in like nothing happened.

why did you post the same car as the OP?

Because the headlights didn't pertain to the traditional Porsche styling
I think it looks good though

Probably any of them would if you drove a Porsche.

its a shame you actually think this way.

They actually made her look worse

because people have shit taste

it's a shame to be realistic ?

this

I wish it was a full bar like in other porsches without the little wings for indicators and reverse

shame that a bodykit can't fix the disaster of an interior or the mechanical shitshow underneath

pic related 400 hours ms paint

impressive skills

thank you, I consider myself an artist

The 996 is weird, the more cuhrazee race bits and stuff you slap on it the better is looks; vanilla 996s look like vibrators

Fucking this
GT2 and GT3 996's look good but a C2 996 looks like dildos

Confession: I think those headlights are sexier than the current ones.

I do too. However the 996 being cheap is great. I'll prob pick on up in a few years. The purists can suck me off if they care about headlights and what type of cooling it has.